Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Katie reuses maxi pads.

If true, I'd hit.

I can get into some weird shit.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

You know what helps with a shitty OL? One thing is movement. Which Dalton can't and won't do. Another is anticipation. Which is Finley's best attribute.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:41 PM)treee Wrote: Y'all are fried in the brain if you think any QB could be succeeding with this line. Might as well not permanently traumatize the young QBs with this crap and keep Dalton in.

One would be fried in the brain to think DeShawn Watson could succeed in this line? Dude would think he's on holiday

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:45 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Ryan Finley would make our o line look better because he can move in the pocket.

That does nothing to help the run game which has been missing all season.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

I have to laugh at the "move in the pocket" posts....you have to actually HAVE A POCKET to move in. Look at our pass plays - no place to step up and no room on either side to slide. Our "pockets" (when we don't just break and let everyone in unblocked) look more like the letter M.

By comparison Rudolph's pockets look more like this: (

No wonder he is having a good game.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He's winning 2/3rds of his blocks?

Huh...

I would have guessed 1/4th or maybe 1/8th.

They must have a very lax definition of "win"

Right. Then again, a third of his blocks end with Andy getting hit. 

Still pretty bad. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:44 PM)OandB Wrote: Halftime adjustments?

Adjust to be worse than even imagined.. We're all imagined it. Too bad Mike Brown never imagined it..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:41 PM)treee Wrote: Y'all are fried in the brain if you think any QB could be succeeding with this line. Might as well not permanently traumatize the young QBs with this crap and keep Dalton in.

This. Was thinking the same thing, not a good situation for a rookie to walk into. Not good for his development. Same could be said for the rookie in Washington

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:42 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: You got to get creative now.

Move Miller to T and Price in at G.

Can’t keep doing this.
I just want them to do SOMETHING to try to fix their issues. Move guys around on the OL. Put in Finley. Go shotgun pass happy. SOMEthing. Marvin used to not make changes in game all the time. I want to see Zac say "Enough!" and make some changes. Even if they don't end up working, at least TRY something different.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhodeyRay - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:42 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: You got to get creative now.

Move Miller to T and Price in at G.

Can’t keep doing this.

It is worth a shot. Cant be worse

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:44 PM)treee Wrote: Whitworth and/or Zeitler sure would be nice right now.

I still can't understand why both were gone at the same time 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:43 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Who else is ready to see Finley get in there and step up and move in the pocket instead of looking like statue like Andy

I’d say about half the board...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

This is now the 3rd game out if 4, that this team couldn’t move the ball in a half of football, not acceptable. Heads need to roll, starting with Dalton. He is the common denominator through all these years.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Cicero - 09-30-2019

This is an historically bad Bengals o line. I’m having Bruce Smith flashbacks.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Hi the Steelers have only 10 points in the first half and have controlled most of the game. The only touchdown they got was on a short field after the Bengals had to punt from inside their endzone.

The steelers suck!! Fffsss

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d say about half the board...

At this point... Why not. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Will Andy ever step up in the pocket?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - leonardfan40 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? The Bengals aren't scoring at will as mentioned by certain players before the season started? I thought they would be putting on a scoring show.. I can't believe this conspiracy to keep em from being the offensive juggernaut ... Oh wait..No conspiracy at all. They just suck.. 

You can understand their confusion. In TC they were playing our D so Andy probably had 20 seconds in the pocket and Mixon could run 20 yards untouched

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want them to do SOMETHING to try to fix their issues. Move guys around on the OL. Put in Finley. Go shotgun pass happy. SOMEthing. Marvin used to not make changes in game all the time. I want to see Zac say "Enough!" and make some changes. Even if they don't end up working, at least TRY something different.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Psst.. It's Mike Brown calling the shots man, always  is and always will be

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

We all want Finley in because we want to protect our elite QB Andy from getting injured from our pathetic OL in this pointless game. There you have it Andy supporters. Explained to you easily why we want Finley.