Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

Good night Irene, this game is over. Bengals are toast

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

well, welcome to the cellar.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

I will pay people in bitcoin to start shitting on the office entrance at PBS.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CKwi88 - 09-30-2019

The more things change....

At least I don't have to stay up and go to work a zombie tomorrow.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BURROWorBUST - 09-30-2019

We look like a peewee team out there

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bjf123 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Good night Irene, this game is over. Bengals are toast

Did anyone really expect anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

Now what...
Back to garbage yards and points?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

The window slammed closed. The past few years were fixable but this heard headed owner has let the talent level at other positions dwindle away while still not addressing the obvious weak spots OLINE & LB. Shame on you Mike Brown you pos. The cameras need to be on you every time there’s a sack 1-2 seconds after the balls snapped, or every time the middle of the field is wide open void of any LBer only to have Vigil come up and Whiff. Team just needs to be run out of town. Simple as that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: And with that I'm done. Enjoy the rest of this moral loss.. They've given up on moral victories and settle for moral losses...more like moral ehhhhh's.. The best this team can hope for is a moral tie.. and even that's a big stretch..

It is ALL you fault because you are not night fishing.... Tongue

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

This is worse than the 90s....

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

People still unanimous on not tanking the rest of the season?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BrownAssClown - 09-30-2019

Mike Brown hears us loud and clear.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CJD - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:00 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: back to 4-12 every year

You think this team will win 4 games? lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

Did you see how the Steelers run block?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:00 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the DL is the Bengals strength with the most talent, doesn't it make sense to to play at least 4 DL or even show 5 and have Hubbard drop back just to scare the rookie QB?

Anarumo is calling an absolute atrocious game. 4 down basic look. No stunts no nothing. When does blitz drops back cover 2 for wide open 10 yard dump down passes. Oh yea not to mention still has not figured out how to stop jet sweep. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

Im just glad 90% of my coworkers are women, i won't have to hear about how bad the bengals are.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I will pay people in bitcoin to start shitting on the office entrance at PBS.

I’ll do it!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Cicero - 09-30-2019

Outside of football the 1990s were pretty good.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

Seriously. We need to force the browns to sell this team. Even if it ends up moving. Not worth the tax drain on the city.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BSJR - 09-30-2019

I know I always over react and it will never happen with this management but I’d find someone of importance to cut or fire after this debacle. Complete overreaction but this is my frustration coming through. Thanks for letting me vent.