Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-30-2019

Even Huber is blowing it.

This team is turrible.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:07 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: starting to see the Dalton hate

100% real lol

I've seen a lot of football, but I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that last sack. I have 0 idea what he was doing; did he nod off for a minute?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: So, do we get a fifty burger hung on us?

Be careful. Katie’s niece is reading this and her old man alt persona on here will get their feelings hurt.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

This. Is. Laughable.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:08 PM)Destro Wrote: So the guy who actually played in the NFL talks about the guard getting pushed back...people on the board know better?

What was Dalton's reaction?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:08 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Yeah i agree, they have attempted one deep ball, shouldn’t be playing cover 2 at all. Its not like they have any deep threats. But none of it matters because we have no chance of moving the ball on offense. There’s really no point in watching this game.

Right. I'd jam their receivers. Force this kid to beat you. They aren't. Giving him everything soft underneath. It's really confusing and poorly planned. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: how many yards does MIXON have?

Oh can’t say anything about the great Mixon. Don’t you know he led the AFC last year? I catch hell cause I think Bernard is the better back for this team right now. Is he better than Mixon? Not sayin that, may be, but he at least makes things happen with this shitty line. That’s something Mixon has yet to do this season.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - KillerGoose - 09-30-2019

This team is so, so bad. This is on par with watching the 2008 team. Just pitiful all the way around.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

Dalton couldn’t see an elephant rushing him, he’s got blinders on, oblivious to anything in his side vision.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: So, do we get a fifty burger hung on us?

I would say I hope so but it still wouldn’t change anything. MB is a stubborn old fool who wouldn’t care if he lost 100-0.
He’s doing it his way no matter what.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 09-30-2019

Cincinnati needs a DYNAMIC QB to lead this team and Dalton is NOT it. He's a good QB and is great with the community, but he simply is not the caliber of QB Cincinnati needs to make a Super Bowl run in the future. Sometimes you just have to accept reality. Watching him tonight has made me more aware of that than ever. Give Finley a shot. He was a HELL of a QB for NCSU........sorta reminds me of Ryan.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:07 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: starting to see the Dalton hate

100% real lol

It's not so much Dalton hate as it is......we need a change. Dalton is scared

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I went to B dubs to watch game.  Bengals had over 100 yards total offense at the half.  I left for home.  I get inside and notice the Bengals have 89 total yards...great...just great... Shocked

Why did you leave ?!?!?!

The second half is ALL YOUR FAULT!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:08 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Wren should not be in there. Wtf

Billings got hurt. Had to sit out a play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-30-2019

Miami and Arizona will both trounce us. This is far beyond embarrassing. I'd be proud of Taylor if he made them quit and go home without even playing the 4th quarter. Would save a lot of people time and might just humiliate them enough to do something the next game. Wouldn't really be any different than what we are watching right now. Whole team has quit.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

I hope Cordy Glenn gets over his menstrual headache soon. He would help

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

Up next, 24-3.

Put Finley in. Do SOMETHING.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

And I really had some hope from tha Seahawks and Bills game.. Then I remembered the 49ers game..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - J24 - 09-30-2019

Honestly this team should be better but the front office idea of making the team better was signing the same shitty players over and over again.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:08 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well folks, I’m like this team: done for this season. God speed to all of you who stick around for this garbage team.

https://youtu.be/cFXRDx7gwI0