Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

Kind of doubt it would matter who the QB is at this point. The oline has given up any pretence of giving a shit if they're decent or not and I think Andy knows it. Just go through the motions and hope to not get killed in the process.. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

Hart whiffs again...so does Uzomah.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: By never being on field more than 3 plays

How do “fans” still not get the concept of the defense getting tired when it spends 75% of the game on the field.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

He’s ***** clueless. Bench his ass. Now

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

Great blocking Bobby hart

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

Went out for a smoke, come back in and it’s 24-3 wtf happen?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

Fantastic blocking

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

Daltony-poo

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 09-30-2019

Dalton has to be the easiest player to sack since Bledsoe. Move around for God's sake.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

Uzi showing us Tobin made another shitty decision.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have been fairly neutral on Dalton, but I am ready to move on.  I have seen this from Dalton, even when he had a good line protecting him.  He doesn't have natural pocket presence and his awareness is too narrow.  His throws are not on target.  I understand the O-Line sucks, but Dalton certainly is not carrying this team.  

I look for Mixon to get so pissed, he breaks a run for a long one... Pray

You can see the anger in his face. He's so pissed. He's the only mf on the entire team giving a shit and trying right now. He's one guy and can't beat the Steelers by himself.

Seriously though Andy.... WTF how can you never feel a guy on you or just know that he's there? How many times have you had Rudolph time to sit in the pocket and wait for someone to get open? If it's been 3 seconds a guy is there FFS

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhodeyRay - 09-30-2019

5 sacks and a billion hurrys and people are blaming the qb. Ever watch this game of football much?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Honestly, I'm ready for Finley because I think Dalton is broken. Dalton's been a good QB for most of his career. I think the OL issues the last couple years and having crappy OCs in Zampese and Lazor have made Dalton into a worst QB. I had hoped Taylor could fix Dalton and get him back into 2015 form but clearly it's not happening. Maybe it happens by the end of that season but that'll be too little too late.

Might as well see if Finley or Dolegala have that "it" factor.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I have been stubborn. But...................... Dalton's mediocre play isn't without blame. Mixon out-efforts bad plays.... Dalton DOES NOT STEP UP

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

Comon Dalton. Wtf

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nately120 - 09-30-2019

Was that Sample whiffing on Watt

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

Yea you should expect that from Andy me announcer.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hart whiffs again...so does Uzomah.

But he’s only 24 and has 4 years experience no where to go but up

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

Hahahahaah. Giving tool

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

Andy has lost it.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

This is agonizing to watch.