Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

Whoever assembled this line and thought it would be okay needs to be beaten, humiliated publicly, and unemployed for the rest of their lives. I don't care about the injuries. They needed to do more than they did. What an absolute joke. These o-linemen are Ogbuehi bad. Someone should have to answer for this.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

the OL is tired of Andy's failures.. they are conspiring to have him replaced by force.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Just like I had predicted.

ANYONE who picks the Bengals in Prime Time, especially against the Squealers should be tarred and feathered for stupidity.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

Well, the positive is that the Bengals now have over 100 yards total offense. I mean, it is something. Cry

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen out of this organization

Any of you who call yourself fans who go PBS the rest of this year should rethink your outlook.

I feel bad for the people that bought season tickets thinking it’s a “new day” lol false hope for sale

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 09-30-2019

Looking ahead to the draft

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 09-30-2019

The OL is terrible Dalton is completely flustered right now.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:16 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: 5 sacks and a billion hurrys and people are blaming the qb. Ever watch this game of football much?

Yeah. And the Bengals QB sucks ass through a straw, all day long.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalzona - 09-30-2019

[Image: PerfumedDisguisedBullfrog-size_restricted.gif]

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That look on Dalton’s face after that last sack said “**** it, I’m done.”

I get it but he is so unathletic. Any semi athletic QB can run around a little and do something. He stands there and does nothing. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - R3stangs - 09-30-2019

**** this team.
**** this team.
**** this team.

0-16

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd just like to go on record, from this point on, and state that Andy Dalton is a ***** TERRIBLE, SHITTY DUMBASS of a QB. The sooner someone falls on his arm and ***** breaks it, the better. 

Go **** yourself Dalton, you piece of shit. 

P.S. I bought tickets to next weeks game cause the wife wanted to go.  Cry

Someone needs a suspension or ban. Wishing harm on a player shows poorly on the poster.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

Anytime a team with a backup QB needs a break in the schedule we are always there to get their confidence soaring. We are motivation for struggling teams lucky enough to have us on their schedule.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 3 man rush and ALL 3 get to the QB?!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Yes. That’s how horrific the Cincinnati offensive line is playing.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

They get to Andy because he can’t move. He’s wearing concrete shoes

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Whoever assembled this line and thought it would be okay needs to be beaten, humiliated publicly, and unemployed for the rest of their lives. I don't care about the injuries. They needed to do more than they did. What an absolute joke. These o-linemen are Ogbuehi bad. Someone should have to answer for this.

Jim turner baby. There’s a reason he was unemployed

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop huffing exhaust fumes.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Cure4CF - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I for once would like to hear a head coach call out our o-line. Call it what it is.

Yes please!!!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 09-30-2019

Tom Brady would retire before playing one snap behind this line. Jail break every time.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Whoever assembled this line and thought it would be okay needs to be beaten, humiliated publicly, and unemployed for the rest of their lives.  I don't care about the injuries.  They needed to do more than they did.  What an absolute joke.  These o-linemen are Ogbuehi bad.  Someone should have to answer for this.

model model