Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-30-2019

Every season ticket holder needs to call tomorrow and raise hell. I don't give a damn, bring in tryouts off the street it's not going to be any worse. Honestly it might be better with no Oline than this. At least Andy would see it coming vs having his Oline fall into him while getting owned every down.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd just like to go on record, from this point on, and state that Andy Dalton is a ***** TERRIBLE, SHITTY DUMBASS of a QB. The sooner someone falls on his arm and ***** breaks it, the better. 

Go **** yourself Dalton, you piece of shit. 

P.S. I bought tickets to next weeks game cause the wife wanted to go.  Cry
Would you like Dalton's address? Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Goalpost - 09-30-2019

Cant blame the refs in this one. We have a sh*t offensive line and a qb with the mobility of Billy Kilmer.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - R3stangs - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Looking ahead to the draft

Why? To see the next major bust or player to never make the field?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

Dalton officially out of it mentally.. Throw in the towel and put Finley in.. There is nothing left

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

You want to stop the rush, start moving the pocket and run the QB. They can’t account for him. But dalton couldn’t out run a turtle.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:22 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Every season ticket holder needs to call tomorrow and raise hell. I don't give a damn, bring in tryouts off the street it's not going to be any worse. Honestly it might be better with no Oline than this. At least Andy would see it coming vs having his Oline fall into him while getting owned every down.
Hell, just sign some sumo wrestlers. They'd probably do better.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: Someone needs a suspension or ban. Wishing harm on a player shows poorly on the poster.

Agreed. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So anybody left who still thinks this is a good team?

We need to tank, get a top QB in round 1 and use the rest of the draft on Oline and LB.

This team is, at least, equal to the Dolphins. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them battling for the #1 pick as long as they keep that dumbass red-head at QB. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

#60 is not good at NFL football

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

You can't just pick up o-linemen at Walmart. What do you want to do? Pay Trent Brown or Roger Saffold big money to come in here and be competent? LOL. What a loser organization. This season is the culmination of a terrible and chicken shit organizational philosophy.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 09-30-2019

Any good QB has the pocket presence to at least not be a stationary target in the pockt

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Good show bengals!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

The Bengals coaches were probably thinking.. "i know better than the previous coaches, they just need a great coach like me".

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:16 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: 5 sacks and a billion hurrys and people are blaming the qb. Ever watch this game of football much?

Watch football much???
Andy has had plenty of time on certain plays not only in this game but the other 3 previous games..
And thrown horrible balls
This team is so fragile
And its very easy to see why
The QB is not creative and scared of hurting his wittle thumb again

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Let's sit Andy down and put Finley in.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 09-30-2019

lay down and get ****** for pittsburgh. same as usual

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 09-30-2019

I worry about the mental health of people when Dalton is replaced and the team still sucks. When you break the illusion of someone whom is delusional, it can be dangerous.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: PerfumedDisguisedBullfrog-size_restricted.gif]

this glue is good stuff though

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:22 PM)OandB Wrote: Dalton officially out of it mentally.. Throw in the towel and put Finley in.. There is nothing left

At least for this game.