Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: This is ***** embarrassing.

Embarrassing is when you expect something different and it doesn't happen. Once it gets to the point where you no longer expect anything but garbage there's no reason to be embarrassed. I've just given up caring what they do. They're not even trying to get a moral tie..just a moral beatdown and accept it as if it's what they're getting paid for.. The entire team should be cut and start from scratch, coaching staff included..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hell, just sign some sumo wrestlers. They'd probably do better.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I'm a 40 year old fan weighing in at 210 and feel like in a set of pads i'd give more down for down effort. Just remind me each down I don't have to go back to my current POS job and you have yourself a better player.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)Housh Wrote: Any good QB has the pocket presence to at least not be a stationary target in the pockt
Worked for Peyton Manning. Just sayin

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed. 

I don’t want Dalton as my QB as much as anyone and still I don’t do that

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

Zac doesn't have the balls to bench Andy.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

We can’t pick up lineman in the 1st round

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: They get to Andy because he can’t move. He’s wearing concrete shoes

No where to go when the left, right, and center of the lines collapse.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: I worry about the mental health of people when Dalton is replaced and the team still sucks. When you break the illusion of someone whom is delusional, it can be dangerous.

You mean like folks asking for Marvin to get replaced?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-30-2019

Looks like an 0-16 team. They may win 3 or 4, but this is Bungles of no blocking and no defense like 1990's. I don't blame new coach. I blame Mike Brown and Tobin and Marvin who built this mess. One LOUSY team.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Circleville Guy - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:15 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I would like to apologize to the board for picking the Bengals to win this game. I am truly sorry, I feel bad.

I did also but I thought they would just to fire up homer fans. This show has been hilariously bad!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Let's bring in the world's strongest men and put them on the o line.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Housh Wrote: I don’t want Dalton as my QB as much as anyone and still I don’t do that

I'm cool with him being benched. At this point, we have to. But he's still I don't know... A human being. Wishing injury or I'll harm over something as insignificant as football is... Idk psychopathic. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Im hoping for a 50 point beatdown at this point

Yep. This organization deserves nothing better than beatdowns with the stupid way they do business and the dumb moves they make. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Let's bring in the world's strongest men and put them on the o line.

That would mean Ol Mikey Brown would have to open his PLeather wallet

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: I worry about the mental health of people when Dalton is replaced and the team still sucks. When you break the illusion of someone whom is delusional, it can be dangerous.

At this point I say fine, put Finley in. If by some miracle he can do anything okay - I think the far more likely result is more of what we are seeing. No QB is going to succeed when the line immediately collapses and there is nowhere to move to because there is no pocket. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Socal Bengals fan - 09-30-2019

Pratt is in there

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - chopperbobby - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)samhain Wrote: You can't just pick up o-linemen at Walmart. What do you want to do? Pay Trent Brown or Roger Saffold big money to come in here and be competent? LOL. What a loser organization. This season is the culmination of a terrible and chicken shit organizational philosophy.

How about Costco? The rams found Warner in a supermarket.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

It is not just bad schemes, the Bengals do not have the talent. Hard to determine if the coaches are bad or the players are bad or both are bad. The Bengals need at least 3 players along the O-Line, maybe 4 (if Jonah Williams doesn't work out) and all new backers. They need an NFL QB, CB, ball-boy, hell, even cheerleaders.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

That’s a wise statement. Tom Brady would get flattened behind this line too.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

I would take the practice players for the New England Patriots. They may not be good enough to play for New England, but they would be a massive upgrade here. Glad we signed Webb and hart man they have paid HUGE dividends!