Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-30-2019

This team is so bad they wouldn't rank in the college polls

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

At least we'll only be 2 games out of 1st place

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

Bring back Giggles.. at least he had the balls to laugh at it.. lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Let's bring in the world's strongest men and put them on the o line.

What’s Hapfor Bjornsson up to?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:27 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Pratt is in there

At QB? 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalzona - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: this glue is good stuff though

[Image: giphy.gif]

Looks like the Bengals players picked the wrong season to totally give up on football, eh.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

If anyone thinks Finley can do better with this coaching and o-line, then you have more optimism than , well um, someone that is optimistic.

That doesn't absolve Andy, but its a complete shitshower on offense, and it's gong to take a lot more than an unknown rookie QB with zero experience.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm cool with him being benched. At this point, we have to. But he's still I don't know... A human being. Wishing injury or I'll harm over something as insignificant as football is... Idk psychopathic. 

Is it okay to wish physical harm on the people in the front office?  Maybe at least a timely death?  Maybe?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:28 PM)Spider Wrote: If Zac Taylor doesnt make a switch soon then he is just another Pooosy and this is why the Browns hired him

What.....

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - GodFather - 09-30-2019

I hope we get the 1st round draft choice next year so he will be injured during pre-season and not play a snap like every first rounder before him Ninja

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)samhain Wrote: You can't just pick up o-linemen at Walmart.  What do you want to do?  Pay Trent Brown or Roger Saffold big money to come in here and be competent?  LOL.  What a loser organization.  This season is the culmination of a terrible and chicken shit organizational philosophy.

Sure you can.  I got a 6-pack on Saturday.

Hmm

Nevermind, that was beer.  I confuse the two all the time. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Looking ahead to the draft

But...why? What makes you believe this team can pick players that help them win football games? 

Check out their last few drafts. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 09-30-2019

Dalton has been a deer in the headlights since the sack/fumble. He is not a good QB for an OL like this anyway and never has been.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

A veteran QB can’t out duel a QB in his 2nd game, really.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

They seriously need to put in Finley and see what they don’t have with him. I have no faith in him either

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 09-30-2019

When Finely comes in and throws a TD or makes a big pass, there will people crowning him. That's how it works.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

I'm embarrassed to be a fan.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

Drew sample sighting damn! They really want to scare the Steelers

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This team is, at least, equal to the Dolphins. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them battling for the #1 pick as long as they keep that dumbass red-head at QB. 

The Dolphins traded players for two 1st rd picks.... We are not +2 in the 2020 draft.  However we were close in 2 games

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 09-30-2019

Obvious they are not going to extend dalton with a record like this. might as well put Finley in and try to trade Dalton for something