Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

I hate that play soooo much. Plus why the he’ll cant we run a damn screen like the rest of the league? Guess it makes sense we can’t stop it on defense too.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: I worry about the mental health of people when Dalton is replaced and the team still sucks. When you break the illusion of someone whom is delusional, it can be dangerous.

You are talking straight out of your ass.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - N_B - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:34 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed. 

ZT should have told them. Down three scores. Get in. Get a play. Get lined up. Go again. 

Huddling is ridiculous at this point. 

Bad coaching. 

It’s almost as if zac has had no legitimate success at any of his stops...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

Bengals taking their sweet time as if they have the 21 point lead.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Supadave - 09-30-2019

It’s clear which team wants this game more. This game was about who wanted more and not talent. There is zero hunger in this team. Collect a paycheck and move on to the next game.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:34 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed. 

ZT should have told them. Down three scores. Get in. Get a play. Get lined up. Go again. 

Huddling is ridiculous at this point. 

Bad coaching. 

He has this positive vibe till the season starts, it’s not sunshine and rainbows anymore. Taylor isn’t a guy that’s going to lay into a player like we need. He’s a pushover much like Marvin

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:31 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think prepping for the next competition. Havent watched his youtube channel for a few weeks though, need to go binge that soon. Same with Brian Shaw's channel.

Get both of them out there!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tomkat - 09-30-2019

Just think... Dallas has one of the best O-lines in football with Piano Man Alexander at the helm!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

These play calls are awful.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Way to throw a screen pass to a guy who has two defenders standing right there.

Its the OL fault. Remember that. Same with the play clock awareness. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I can count on one hand the number of successful screens Dalton has executed. Why is that?

Easy. The Bengals don’t set up blocks for screen passes like the other 31 teams in the league.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2MinutesHate - 09-30-2019

Zac Taylor has given up on this game.

What the f happened to Tyler Boyd?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Just think... Dallas has one of the best O-lines in football with Piano Man Alexander at the helm!

uuuuuhhhhmmmm

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-30-2019

Just amazing the strength of our team, the d-line, has zero QB pressures the entire game.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: Has anyone stopped to ask yourselves this question: Just WTF was I thinking to become a Bengals fan? I mean..nobody could have possibly planned to become one on purpose...could they? 

I blame my parents for not being big football fans. I was little, I liked the tiger, I liked the stripes. We were bad then too? 90's? Too bad the mascot wasn't a care bear or a unicorn or something more terribly lame.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Just think... Dallas has one of the best O-lines in football with Piano Man Alexander at the helm!
Alexander was fired ... last year.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

Alexander got fired last season by the Cowboys after just a couple of games. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2019

Can we atleast try and throw deep, once?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:30 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Obvious they are not going to extend dalton with a record like this.  might as well put Finley in and try to trade Dalton for something

Sweet.  get rid of Andy/AJ's contracts.  Now we can extend Hart, Vigil, Brown, Jerry, Miller and Kirkpatrick FOR-EV-ER!!!!  

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-30-2019

Only the Bengals could make Mason Rudolph look like Terry Bradshaw