Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

Just how pathetic can pathetic get?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

Thank Gawd he and his wife are so Impactful in the Community

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

Well at least he didn't throw it out of bounds

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: A bootleg would be nice to see

because, you know, that is what do call when you are struggling to "set the pocket"

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - impactplaya - 09-30-2019

Thanks Tobin for passing on franchise QBs over the last couple years

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nately120 - 09-30-2019

Guess Marvin didn't take the prime time nor Steelers curse with him.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: There was a time, years ago.  So long ago it almost is mythical.  Some say Legend.  But the Bengals were good and the Reds were God-Like.  

I remember those days. But I'm not sure for how much longer.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)Destro Wrote: That one was Andy.
Did he overthrow the guy jumping? Or underthrow the guy in the end zone?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BuccaneersFanInKC - 09-30-2019

What a disaster the OL is.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Are the Bengals purposefully tanking?  No team could be this bad by accident.

Nope, they are just bad. I consider the front office currently as one of the worst ones in the league. And that is where most of the blame should lie.

They hired Dave Shula 2.0, with an 'oc' that has no experience as well. Then an o-line coach that was a cheap hire. But like the SHula era, they have done a poor job with this roster where it matters the most, even with injuries, which is why I dont really blame Taylor for going 0-4.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

And dont give this crap about how much money the foundation raises...
All that work is done for them
They just show up for a piece of cake and pictures

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - GreenCornBengal - 09-30-2019

Whelp, that's the point where I'm out.

What is up with the lack of urgency tho? Chewing the clock down? Back to back run plays???

Is ZT challenged or does he have no faith in Dalton? If no faith in Dalton, why is he still in there?

This game looked worse than Marvin IMO. Not a good look at all.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Andy with plenty of time makes a poor throw.. can we give finley a shot yet?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This is why everyone laughs at this team. The joke of the NFL.

But mike brown cares about his players and their feelings

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

So we need at least 2LB, at least 3 o-line, QB and once AJ and Mixon decide to leave also WR and RB. Yiiiiikes.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: There was a time, years ago.  So long ago it almost is mythical.  Some say Legend.  But the Bengals were good and the Reds were God-Like.  

From the Big Red Machine to the Red pick machine.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at least he didn't throw it out of bounds

I thought the same thing. He has been a weak link... at the very least keep it in bounds. The interception isn't going to cost us the game

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)samhain Wrote: Well, I was worried about getting Andrew Thomas.  Looks like we'll be picking early enough to get him, no problem.

It would be a good starting point with Thomas.  Then Get Burrow in round 2... hell ya. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

Glad the ref threw the flag after the Steeler player told him to.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2MinutesHate - 09-30-2019

If you don't understand why Dalton has to go, watch that interception again. The ball was going to Eifert and it was just a total piece of shit he overthrew it and it looked like it was going to Uzomah into double coverage.