Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cinci4life - 09-30-2019

Well the RB lowered his head too. What about that?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

The 90s were better.....at least then we KNEW there was nothing but junk on the roster.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Catmandude123 - 09-30-2019

The saga of "Andy Shits the bed again" continues.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-30-2019

Buddy of mine just texted me if Taylor came from Shit Show University.....LOL

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:46 PM)Spider Wrote: And dont give this crap about how much money the foundation raises...
All that work is done for them
They just show up for a piece of cake and pictures

That's uncalled for. You have no idea. :paul:

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Are the Bengals purposefully tanking?  No team could be this bad by accident.

The sad thing is, while logic says there's no way they can be this bad and just continue to get worse and worse, they actually are this bad; which is worse than bad, beyond pathetic and residing somewhere that no human being has ever been before. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

So.....why nothing when the Runner lowers his head?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Where’s Andy’s defenders now.  That wasn’t anywhere close to a Bengals receiver...and he had plenty of time.

It's better at this point for both sides to part. They busted on Andy's line, and Andy is the type of QB that needs a average line

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

Do these asshats know the head is connected to the shoulder...as in the shoulder the defender initiated contact with.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

If we let Tobin have another year with all these early picks I will be pissed.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:45 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Thanks Tobin for passing on franchise QBs over the last couple years

Or whiffing on OL, LBs WRs, 1st round CBs.....

its not a lack of QB. IT is a lack of basically everyone

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:45 PM)Spider Wrote: Thank Gawd he and his wife are so Impactful in the Community

deadbeat dads all around the tribstate are trying to reunite with their sons when they hear they may be attending an event with this loser.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: The 90s were better.....at least then we KNEW there was nothing but junk on the roster.

I'd rather watch the Blake Pickens era over anything we have seen in a few years now. Not .. even.. close.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 09-30-2019

Lazor's offenses could score. I'll at least say that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:46 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Andy with plenty of time makes a poor throw.. can we give finley a shot yet?

That was on the Oline I tell ya  Ninja

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

What's zac's excuse after this game.."defense did.great we just couldnt put it together on offense, had a couple mistakes that could have changed the outcome "...how about he rips the o lines ass.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

That's where the problem with the helmet rule is.

In replay you could see that the ball carrier was upright when the corner started to drop his head, i.e. to go at this body. Meanwhile the ball carrier starts to go down, so it's a head shot.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That was on the Oline I tell ya  Ninja

Yeah.. definetly not Daltons fault. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:46 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: But mike brown cares about his players and their feelings

Mike Brown is the worst owner in all of pro sports. His old man must be rolling in his grave.

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

Let's not forget: our defense sucks too.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk