Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - chopperbobby - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just how pathetic can pathetic get?

O I think we can and will go deeper. And find out how pathetic it can get

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

Thank you all so much for the laughs tonight, the bungles are making me laugh, but I feel better knowing there are others that get just as pissed as me with the bungles

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

I would have to say the Dolphins look better at this point. This is certainly not the Seattle Bengals. This is not the Bills Bengals. This is not even the 49ers Bengals. This is actually a High-School Bengals. Yes, I went there.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

I just wish we had Burfict to give the squeelers some pain.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - chopperbobby - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:50 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Thank you all so much for the laughs tonight, the bungles are making me laugh, but I feel better knowing there are others that get just as pissed as me with the bungles

It’s hard to be a bengals fan. It hurts. Make it stop

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cinci4life - 09-30-2019

That's just bullshit to only call that penalty on us.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

For the 1st time in my 34 years, I turned the game off. Night all.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

Might as well fight, hell Burfict has time on his hands now, maybe he can come running out of the tunnel like the ultimate warrior.

We really need to find a way to hoard draft picks so we can get Trevor lawerence in two years

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:47 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: If you don't understand why Dalton has to go, watch that interception again.  The ball was going to Eifert and it was just a total piece of shit he overthrew it and it looked like it was going to Uzomah into double coverage.

It was a bad throw, but this entire team is trash. Dalton is actually one of the better players on the team.... unfortunately 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:50 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Thank you all so much for the laughs tonight, the bungles are making me laugh, but I feel better knowing there are others that get just as pissed as me with the bungles

Trust me, most of us feel the pain.  I cannot even eat food in public watching the Bengals without spilling food all over me.  Sadly, I only had two beers...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:51 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just wish we had Burfict to give the squeelers some pain.

I was thinking the same thing

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

Congrats Bengals fans. This season, is in fact, now over. After a mere 4 games. 

4th losing season in a row. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-30-2019

Perfect Zac Taylor looking like the kid in class called on and has no idea of the answer

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-30-2019

WTF??? Personal foul because two lineman are hugging too long after the play?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BrownAssClown - 09-30-2019

I feel so bad, I'm going to go throw trash on my own lawn.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

Bye, Zac. You might have aced the interview but your job performance sucks.

I can’t wait to see the follow up to this years draft next yr. Hopefully we draft a kicker to go with our excellent blocking tight end

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 09-30-2019

This team is years away from competing (and that's if we had a competent FO). Possibly decades with MB back running the show.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

These commentators do understand that Burfict is no longer a Bengal, nor is he playing in this football game, right?