Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: That's uncalled for. You have no idea. :paul:

Uncalled for yes
Im wrong
But i bet the cake is better than watching this QB look like a gazelle with happy feet

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: WTF??? Personal foul because two lineman are hugging too long after the play?

My assumption is something he said once it was broken up

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

I do like that the announcer keeps letting their officiating expert know that Joey Porter ran out on the field when he call that penalty in 15

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would have to say the Dolphins look better at this point.  This is certainly not the Seattle Bengals.  This is not the Bills Bengals.  This is not even the 49ers Bengals.  This is actually a High-School Bengals.  Yes, I went there.

Ohio State would wipe the floor with these guys. I honestly believe that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

Yeah speaking of where is that 2nd round pick, some blocking tight end some said was a good pick that high up. I honestly forgot his name.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

Zac Taylor learning what it means to coach the NFL’s most hated team against the NFL’s 2nd most loved team.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If we let Tobin have another year with all these early picks I will be pissed.

Oh C'mon!  Tobin deserves an extension.. One end plugged into a high voltage outlet and the other end stripped back about 5 feet, wrapped around his head while he stands in a bucket of water.. Give the guy some credit..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Socal Bengals fan - 09-30-2019

Not over yet , anything is possible with #14 at quarterback

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-30-2019

How do the Bengal players even show there faces in town

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Let's not forget: our defense sucks too.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

This entire ***** organization sucks, top to bottom. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

Oh, the Bengals have 3.9 YPC rushing! To the Steelers 3.5 YPC. Yeah!....
The Bad news is, the Bengals have 2.8 yards Per attempt passing. This is NOT a TYPO. seriously. 2.8 yards. A tall Bengal Forum member taking a large step would have the average YPA passing. One step.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Congrats Bengals fans. This season, is in fact, now over. After a mere 4 games. 

4th losing season in a row. 
No way. Finley is going to come in next series and play well enough to get the start. He'll get injured next week after the first series. Dalton comes in and get injured. Dolegala comes in and never goes back to rhe bench as we win the rest of our games on our way to our first of many SB victories with the greatest QB in NFL history Dolegala.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:53 PM)Spider Wrote: Uncalled for yes
Im wrong
But i bet the cake is better than watching this QB look like a gazelle with happy feet

Believe me I'm frustrated too.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PAjwPhilly - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:51 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just wish we had Burfict to give the squeelers some pain.

I liked Burfict. I like gritty. I loved Harrison.

Off topic: But Shazier was a head hunter, I showed my roommate tonight... he is so bad with spearing. It is funny how a guy like Burfict gets 10 penalities and a guy like Shazier never gets called????? That Gio hit is the biggest crap outside of Brady.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cinci4life - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: My assumption is something he said once it was broken up

Flag came out during the scuffle. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

Marco!!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah speaking of where is that 2nd round pick, some blocking tight end some said was a good pick that high up. I honestly forgot his name.

How could you forget drew sample? Remember the awesome nicknames he was getting when we drafted him? He was the best blocking 6th round tight end out there.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

Are we on pace yet to have the 32nd ranked defense and offense yet?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah speaking of where is that 2nd round pick, some blocking tight end some said was a good pick that high up. I honestly forgot his name.

Shhhh.  It was a big secret.  I know he had a 7th round grade, but somebody else was totally going to take him before we picked next.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:50 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: O I think we can and will go deeper. And find out how pathetic it can get

You've heard of rock bottom? There is no bottom to the Bengals pathetic barrel. Infinity