Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 10-01-2019

2.5 minutes left and you finally put our first round OL pick in from last year....

Gotta be shitting me zac

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalFanInNJ - 10-01-2019

Remember....they really like Bobby Hart's effort.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 10-01-2019

Andy just needs to walk off the field, go up the steps to
Mike Browns box, spear him in the back and ask him how he likes it. Then tell him he’s going to do this every time a free runner comes at him unblocked.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Pat5775 - 10-01-2019

It they don’t fire Callahan and Anarumo tomorrow morning, they have no desire to win ever

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 10-01-2019

Had to sign Bernard. Gotta have a dude to take dump passes when the game is over.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-01-2019

Puke

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 10-01-2019

dump down dandy had no other thoughts in his mind

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 10-01-2019

Boy Id love to have a job where I continually f****d up and still made minimum 500K a year

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 10-01-2019

Hart...smdh

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheBengalsMind - 10-01-2019

You know this game reminds me of ol' John McKay back in the 70's coaching the Buccaneers to two straight winless seasons.

McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution" and He replied at this point, "I'm in favor of it."

When asked about what his thoughts were on his team, "Well, we didn't block, but we made up for it by not tackling."

When asked what it would take to get this team in the playoffs, "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs."

This unfortunately describes our Bengals at the moment. Lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 10-01-2019

This team will be gone in 7 years. Mike Brown probably still alive as he takes the team to Toronto, laughing all the way like the Emporor from Star Wars.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-01-2019

Bobby Hart is truly worthless

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 10-01-2019

Finley will demand a trade tomorrow.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 10-01-2019

i hope AJ sits out the rest of the year and gets a contract somewhere with an organization that gives a little more than .025 a shit.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 2.5 minutes left and you finally put our first round OL pick in from last year....

Gotta be shitting me zac

Who?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:05 AM)samhain Wrote: Had to sign Bernard.  Gotta have a dude to take dump passes when the game is over.

Bernard would do great in the right offense

(10-01-2019, 12:06 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: This team will be gone in 7 years. Mike Brown probably still alive as he takes the team to Toronto, laughing all the way like the Emporor from Star Wars.

Good riddance

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - KillerGoose - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 2.5 minutes left and you finally put our first round OL pick in from last year....

Gotta be shitting me zac

The dude sucks. I get wanting to change things up, but he would have had little to zero impact on this game. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:06 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: You know this game reminds me of ol' John McKay back in the 70's coaching the Buccaneers to two straight winless seasons.

McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution" and He replied at this point, "I'm in favor of it."

When asked about what his thoughts were on his team,  "Well, we didn't block, but we made up for it by not tackling."

When asked what it would take to get this team in the playoffs, "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs."

This unfortunately describes our Bengals at the moment. Lol

Hilarious

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 10-01-2019

We need all offensive lineman in next year draft every round.