Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Maybe that’s why Price wasn't in.

coming in off the bench with under 2 minutes to go, I doubt anyone would be ready to go.  Just my $.02

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalChris - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was Paul Brown’s thinking; Vince Lombardi too.

Yeah, but Mike Brown knows better than both those guys. Just ask him.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 10-01-2019

So other teams with a line this bad would at least make a trade, try out more players, something. Why does this team do nothing? I mean absolutely nothing at all. How the he’ll can any owner just sit and watch this shit and not do anything?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-01-2019

Just like i said in the prediction thread. Pitt's pressure D and the Bungles inability to score in the 2nd half...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Pat5775 - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:10 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Ok 8 sacks and even more pressures it aint Dalton

Notice how Rudolph handles pressure, notice how Dalton handles pressure.

Finley can’t be much worse behind this Oline.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 10-01-2019

Looked to me like Big Ben was telling Dalton to keep his head up cause he knows the Bengals OLine sucks

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:12 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: McVay didn’t build his staff out of family and friends that failed at previous jobs?

^^^^

And raped an entire city out of taxes to pad their wallets?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalChris - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So other teams with a line this bad would at least make a trade, try out more players, something. Why does this team do nothing? I mean absolutely nothing at all. How the he’ll can any owner just sit and watch this shit and not do anything?

I don't think Mike Brown even bothers to watch. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Pat5775 - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, but Mike Brown knows better than both those guys. Just ask him.

It’s very possible that mike brown May not be as stupid as his boy duke Tobin

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: How about Turner gets fired tomorrow?

Someone should get fired tomorrow. Players and Coaches. Really don't give a damn who, sacrifice someone's sorry ass to please me. Again.. I really don't care who..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 10-01-2019

Announcers said Bengals have most 0-4 starts since 1991. 6 or 8, I forget the number. So Mike Brown as owner has more 0-4 starts than any other owner, and THAT figures.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: coming in off the bench with under 2 minutes to go, I doubt anyone would be ready to go.  Just my $.02

at least he wasn't tired?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Big Boss - 10-01-2019

I'm going to say this calmly and decisively.

Let them leave in 2026.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - KillerGoose - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Actually, it used to happen annually.  But, if I remember correctly, that was back when the NFLers were starting to reconvene from their offseason jobs...

Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ***** pathetic farce of an NFL team. 

Update: This team needs 4 offensive lineman an ED that can get to the QB, 2-3 LBs and a good, physical cover corner, a punter and a kicker.

As if they really need ED.. I think they all suffer from ED at this point.. Bengals new motto: Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction too?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Notice how Rudolph handles pressure, notice how Dalton handles pressure.

Finley can’t be much worse behind this Oline.

Ryan Finley has yet to play a single snap against any NFL first team defense. He would have been drawn and quartered.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.

Yeah, the Dolphins or the Bengals would destroy any of the top college teams.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:14 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Someone should get fired tomorrow. Players and Coaches. Really don't give a damn who, sacrifice someone's sorry ass to please me. Again.. I really don't care who..

Mike Brown but he can't be fired. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 10-01-2019

Sad thing is they tried to fix the oline in the draft like the last 5 years and totally failed.

Whitworth, **** paying that old guy right? (still playing)

Draft Obueghi (bust)
Draft Fisher (bust)
Draft Zeitler (too cheap to pay him)
Draft Price (bust)
Trade for Glenn (concussions. how the hell a LT gets a concussion?)
Draft Williams (hurt)

Waste valuable 1st and 2nd round picks on players like John Ross, Drew Sample, Jeremy Hill,

Just another god damn week as a Bengals fan. Pick up my shit and go to work tomorrow

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-01-2019

Since the beginning of this season, I have gone from having hope to simply hoping the Bengals win a single game to worrying about Andy Dalton’s safety.