Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Cardinals-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: May throw more to Gio? Gio can catch.. mmmmmmmmmmmkay.

Who is Gio? :andy:

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - BURROWorBUST - 10-06-2019

Points from the special teams and a penalty.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wow, Fat Randy nailed that. Would have been good at 53.

I doubt he would have made that at 53.  Hell Vinatieri is starting to struggle in his late 40's Ninja

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 10-06-2019

This would be a good game to put the rookie quarterback in I mean what are the Bengals have to lose?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:12 PM)Shady Wrote: Points from the special teams and a penalty.

This game, or are you talking about last game? xD  Cry

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-06-2019

And here I thought Zac the offensive mastermind was going to be able to scheme the Bengals to wins in spite of all the deficiencies. I see nothing special about his scheme......at ALL. He is a very sub par coach at this point

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-06-2019

Dalton doesn't look very happy.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 10-06-2019

Where's the uptempo offense

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - BoBengal - 10-06-2019

Bullock crushed that FG... hit the net half way up... would've been good from 55-60 yards down the middle.

He's come on strong the last few weeks.

Followed up with a deep kickoff. I prefer that so much more than when the ST tries to get cute and "kick to the 2 yard line to pin the offense deep."

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Can we just see Finley? What’s the harm? We can not score touchdowns already.

Every "supporter" here wants Andy to tank so he gets a very poor contract when he leaves the bengals. That's why they want him in.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 10-06-2019

I have a good way to make Mike Brown some more money.. Use the Film from each of the first 4 games as a Comedy show

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - bengalsfansince93 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This would be a good game to put the rookie quarterback in I mean what are the Bengals have to lose?

Even the announcer is making excuses for Andy. Saying no one open. Bet a good QB finds someone open. Andy is absolutely killing this team it’s pathetic

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-06-2019

Wiiiiide open

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - 2MinutesHate - 10-06-2019

Now I understand what AJ meant when he said ZTs offense could extend his career for years. Not much wear and tear if you always go 3 and out.

It's nice they show Dalton looking completely defeated and then show video of Palmer looking happy in AZ.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:11 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Nobody open. Pretty simple

Vance Joseph is a terrific defensive backs coach and this has carried over into his defensive coordinator gig in Arizona. He has shut the Bengals down through the air and Andy Dalton has no one open. There’s no place to throw it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-06-2019

Holding not called on the 9 yard run

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 10-06-2019

We have only mustered two FG's against the 31st ranked D in the NFL, in the entire 1st half.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:14 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Even the announcer is making excuses for Andy. Saying no one open. Bet a good QB finds someone open. Andy is absolutely killing this team it’s pathetic

You mean the guy that has an NFL career is explaining the situation that's actually happening rather than your blind bias?

(10-06-2019, 03:15 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Now I understand what AJ meant when he said ZTs offense could extend his career for years.  Not much wear and tear if you always go 3 and out.

That's assuming AJ even takes the field this year.  By the time he's healed up this team could be flushed.