Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Cardinals-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-06-2019

I'm in southern Illinois now, and they are showing the Bears-Raiders game from Germany or somewhere. It's WAY harder to find streams online of the game than it was six or seven years ago unless you want to sign up for this or that.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:32 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Bengals fans pay large amounts of money to go to the Games, Merchandise, Taxes etc..   ANd this is the best offering they have?

This team has no Alpha males Top top bottom, no leaders at all..

I can't wait to buy a Zac jersey.. I'm so pumped..  Hilarious  

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - fredtoast - 10-06-2019

Cards come ionto this game with 23rd ranked offense and 31st ranked defense.

First half the have over three times as many yards (272-90) and first downs (17-6) as the Bengals.

We are at home getting our asses kicked by a winless team.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Prosecutor!

No wonder I walked.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is a good game, because we can still win it.  The D is keeping us in the game regardless of how bad they are.

Andy and his pathetic receivers are stinking up the place.................................... again!

The Cards being a bad team with a clueless coach is the only reason we are in it.

Ya think the plan really was to tank badly and not tell anyone or did they just plan to suck this much? 

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-06-2019

Dear Zac...we have tight ends try and call a play for one of them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: And this is against a bad team with a bad coach.

The offensive line has played well in pass protection too.

Notice how the Cardinals adjusted and took the run away. Our coaches dont adjust.
I wonder if the coaches can make adjustments during half they did when they played against the Buffalo bills

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards come ionto this game with 23rd ranked offense and 31st ranked defense.

First half the have over three times as many yards (272-90) and first downs (17-6) as the Bengals.

To be fair they have a tie which is equal to half a win.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards come ionto this game with 23rd ranked offense and 31st ranked defense.

They have a better record than us, though.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:34 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Welp, I am going to the record store to buy some new tunes to listen to while I am sanding and painting a garage. Yall have a good 1..

John Entwistle's first  solo album from 1971 is pretty awesome.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 10-06-2019

Indeed we are. And the line has been pretty decent in pass protection.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ya think the plan really was to tank badly and not tell anyone or did they just plan to suck this much? 
I hope it's a stealth tank. Otherwise that means that our coaching staff sucks as well as having very little talent amongst the players.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-06-2019

if we won't win this game, we can't win a single game this year.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:35 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm in southern Illinois now, and they are showing the Bears-Raiders game from Germany or somewhere. It's WAY harder to find streams online of the game than it was six or seven years ago unless you want to sign up for this or that.

Go to reddit and look for one of the first streams. Buff stream or something is the one I’ve used and it’s usually great

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair they have a tie which is equal to half a win. 

No wonder our guys are so intimidated.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 03:36 PM)pally Wrote: Dear Zac...we have tight ends try and call a play for one of them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was told they needed a blocking TE in the 2nd round because ZT's offense required two TEs.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-06-2019

If we were betting people, how much of us would say we'll start the half 3 and out?

(10-06-2019, 03:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is a good game, because we can still win it.  The D is keeping us in the game regardless of how bad they are.

Andy and his pathetic receivers are stinking up the place.................................... again!

Such a great game..so competitive and playing complimentary football..sucking in all phases.. 

(10-06-2019, 03:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I wonder if the coaches can make adjustments during half they did when they played against the Buffalo bills

The TO against Buffalo gave us momentum.

Telling the receivers to catch the ball would be nice. Tate is bad. Hes practice squad quality on most teams.