Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Cardinals-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-06-2019

Spy QB ever? Lou? ffs

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - WHO DEY C85 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it me or does Zac Taylor look like a taller Ben Shapiro?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I bet Shapiro is smart enough to call a QB sneak on 4th and inches though

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-06-2019

This game is giving me diarrhea and making me constipated simultaneously.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-06-2019

Flag.. Flag.. Flag... WTF!!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 10-06-2019

Is Marvin still available?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - fredtoast - 10-06-2019

We are still in this. All we need is one of those things, what do they call them, like when the team puts the ball over the goal line.

You guys know what I am talking about?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: He'll live to break the record as the longest living human in world history..140 or something like that and then his dumbass kids will too.. So apparently we're looking at about the year 2525 till the brown family is gone.. Might as well just sell the team to Zager and Evans. 

Side note, I have all three Zeager and Evans albums hoping there would be some sort of hidden gem quality behind the one hit wonders, and there is not.  Their follow up single to their #1 hit was about a bumbling rapist who somehow nailed his wrist to the wall while in jail.

I'm not making this stuff up.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it me or does Zac Taylor look like a taller Ben Shapiro?

Never noticed...however I do enjoy me some ben shapiro

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Kingslayer - 10-06-2019

Steelers on their 3rd string QB and still tied with the Ravens

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-06-2019

C'mon D

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont think there are enough fans at PBS to give proper loud boos

That is why MLB is superior. In MLB, if the crowd is small it just means you hear all the individual taunts and insults. Large crowds means all you get are boos.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 10-06-2019

I turned off the game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-06-2019

Yikes.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are still in this. All we need is one of those things, what do they call them, like when the team puts the ball over the goal line.

Gotta have the ball first.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-06-2019

DBs crocheting in the backfield

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-06-2019

Not that it matters but there was a ton of holding on the QB run. Also why did the ref call him down in bounds?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are still in this. All we need is one of those things, what do they call them, like when the team puts the ball over the goal line.

No. Honestly I’m a Bengals fan. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-06-2019

That murray pass looked like a dalton pass

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Navy should take the tape of this game and seal it in a concrete bunker on some nameless Pacific atoll.

Or just put it on a 24/7 at prisons as a deterrent. But that would cause riots, so your suggestion is better.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals*** - Supadave - 10-06-2019

0-16 is very possible. I’m starting to think we will also not score another touchdown this year.