Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals at Ravens. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Bengals at Ravens. (/Thread-Bengals-at-Ravens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bengals at Ravens. - SunsetBengal - 09-24-2015

Who ya got?

I say Bengals by 3.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - michaelsean - 09-24-2015

I am forever the pessimist when it comes to the Bengals. Not on purpose, I just always feel in my gut that things aren't going to go right even though it often does. Beating the Ravens wouldn't knock them out of the division, but it would make it extremely difficult on them, and it just feels like that's not going to happen.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Blutarsky - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:05 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who ya got?

I say Bengals by 3.

Bengals by 13..even though the bengals need knocked down a peg or two. There's nothing more obnoxious than an uppity Bengal fan.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015

Who Dey by 10. Going to be a physical game.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - rfaulk34 - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 10:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I am forever the pessimist when it comes to the Bengals.  Not on purpose, I just always feel in my gut that things aren't going to go right even though it often does.  Beating the Ravens wouldn't knock them out of the division, but it would make it extremely difficult on them, and it just feels like that's not going to happen.

I wouldn't consider myself a pessimist but i've seen this script so many times where it ends up in the Bengals losing. I'll just leave it at that. 

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - BmorePat87 - 09-24-2015

I have to pull for my boys, so I'll say Ravens by 4. Close game all day, Bengals go up by 3 and Ravens score a TD to end it. Basically what they've down the last two games but they don't lose the lead.

We do well at home and Flacco is like 5-2 against them in Baltimore. Our only home opener loss under Harbaugh was last year against the Bengals . Just seems likely that, no matter how bad we are this season, we'll show up for this one game

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Bmoreblitz - 09-24-2015

Tough tough tough. But the Ravens by 3 in OT. They have a huge hole to climb out of.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - yellowxdiscipline - 09-24-2015

It will be a close on for sure... Bengals seem to be the better squad, but Baltimore is hard to win in regardless. I don't either team will win it by more than a few points... 31-28 Bengals though.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - SunsetBengal - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 05:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I have to pull for my boys, so I'll say Ravens by 4. Close game all day, Bengals go up by 3 and Ravens score a TD to end it. Basically what they've down the last two games but they don't lose the lead.

We do well at home and Flacco is like 5-2 against them in Baltimore. Our only home opener loss under Harbaugh was last year against the Bengals . Just seems likely that, no matter how bad we are this season, we'll show up for this one game

(09-24-2015, 05:34 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tough tough tough. But the Ravens by 3 in OT. They have a huge hole to climb out of.

That injury report, keeping in mind that Suggs is gone for the year, will take one heck of a valiant effort on the Ravens part to win the game.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - coltsfan4ever - 09-24-2015

Hmmnnn... this game is tough to call.

Can the Bengals go 3-0? Absolutely! The way they're playing, they're firing on all cylinders and at least on paper, they should win this game.

HOWEVER!

This is The Ravens home game AND they're currently 0-2. I can't see the Ravens starting the season 0-3. They're going to be HIGHLY MOTIVATED to win this game. There will be more than just skill here for the Ravens, there will also be emotions. If not at the level of a playoff game, it will be close to it.

So, having said the above 2 things, my personal opinion is that the Ravens will squeak out a win, 20-17, possibly on a last second field goal.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Awful Llama - 09-24-2015

Speaking of motivation and knocking down a team to 0-3...

[Image: 5k9rWWzh.jpeg]

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - coltsfan4ever - 09-25-2015

(09-24-2015, 08:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Speaking of motivation and knocking down a team to 0-3...

[Image: 5k9rWWzh.jpeg]

NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN!  :angry:

No way the Colts are going 0-3 to start the Season! Guaranteed!  :snark:

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Blutarsky - 09-26-2015

(09-24-2015, 07:31 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Hmmnnn... this game is tough to call.

Can the Bengals go 3-0? Absolutely! The way they're playing, they're firing on all cylinders and at least on paper, they should win this game.

HOWEVER!

This is The Ravens home game AND they're currently 0-2. I can't see the Ravens starting the season 0-3. They're going to be HIGHLY MOTIVATED to win this game. There will be more than just skill here for the Ravens, there will also be emotions. If not at the level of a playoff game, it will be close to it.

So, having said the above 2 things, my personal opinion is that the Ravens will squeak out a win, 20-17, possibly on a last second field goal.

Or the bengals squeak out a last second win with a field goal, right?

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Joelist - 09-26-2015

So why wouldn't the Bengals be highly motivated to go into the Rats house and effectively end their season? Especially when in the process they can get a really good grip on first place? This whole "motivated" trope works both ways.

(09-26-2015, 12:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: So why wouldn't the Bengals be highly motivated to go into the Rats house and effectively end their season?

But the Steelers started 0-4 and if it wasn't for a bad call by the ref, they would have made the playoffs at 8-8.

But then again the ravens aren't the mighty Steelers.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Luvnit2 - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 01:51 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: But the Steelers started 0-4 and if it wasn't for a bad call by the ref, they would have made the playoffs at 8-8.

But then again the ravens aren't the mighty Steelers.

I am sorry over a 16 game season the Steelers received the one bad call in the entire NFL that cost them a win and the playoffs. Ninja

The fact is no 0-3 team has made the playoffs since 1983 so 0-3 is not where any team wants to be.

I see the last possession decides the game, if the best team wins, then Bengals will be 3-0.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - Naranja Tigre - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 12:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: So why wouldn't the Bengals be highly motivated to go into the Rats house and effectively end their season? Especially when in the process they can get a really good grip on first place? This whole "motivated" trope works both ways.

Good point. I think the Bengals are motivated to go in there and collect rent.

(09-26-2015, 02:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sorry over a 16 game season the Steelers received the one bad call in the entire NFL that cost them a win and the playoffs. Ninja

The fact is no 0-3 team has made the playoffs since 1983 so 0-3 is not where any team wants to be.

I see the last possession decides the game, if the best team wins, then Bengals will be 3-0.

I was referring to the Chiefs/San Diego game, the last game of the regular season. The Steelers needed a lot of help. Amazingly the outcomes of the 2 early games went the Steelers way...all that was needed was for the Chiefs to beat San Diego. Due to an illegal formation by the Chargers, the Chiefs should have had another chance after a missed FG.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/30/chiefs-should-have-gotten-another-chance-to-boot-steelers-into-playoffs/

But I agree with you its tough, but the fact that you mentioned it hasn't happened since '83 proves it can happen.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - BigPapaKain - 09-26-2015

(09-25-2015, 01:44 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN!  :angry:

No way the Colts are going 0-3 to start the Season! Guaranteed!  :snark:

It's a shame the Colts don't have a defense as good as Cleveland's. Remember what Mariota did to the Buccaneers? And they're defense is light years ahead of Indianapolis'.

The Colts are boned.

RE: Bengals at Ravens. - BmorePat87 - 09-27-2015

[Image: MGiOjLt.jpg]