Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Post abortive women are shouting their regret - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Post abortive women are shouting their regret (/Thread-Post-abortive-women-are-shouting-their-regret)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Post abortive women are shouting their regret - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015

http://liveactionnews.org/post-abortive-women-shouting-abortion-regret-speaking-life/

Quote:The #ShoutYourAbortion hashtag has some of the most disturbing confessions on the Twittersphere.  Post-abortive women are supporting Planned Parenthood by telling the world how abortion made their life better. Regardless of their reasoning for choosing to abort, the tweets all convey the same false message that abortion is a social good without lasting negative consequences.

Quote:“The procedure didn’t take long. It wasn’t even that physically painful. But when it was over, I screamed. I couldn’t stop screaming. As I write these words, it has been over a month since the abortion—and on the inside that screaming hasn’t stopped.”

Quote:“Next I went into the procedure room where the #abortionist ‪‬ (a middle aged man) explained what he was going to do. He told me it would be a ‘gentle suctioning’ (that’s a lie!) of the contents of the #uterus . I remember the sound of the suction machine to this day and how loud it was as well as how badly this ‘gentle suctioning’ hurt.”

Quote:“It was two years before I learned about basic #fetal ‪development, and realized that my child wasn’t just a puddle of liquid. He looked exactly like the baby in this picture, before he was torn apart, limb by limb by the abortionist. Devastation and regret don’t even come close to describing the feeling I had when I realized I had been lied to. Had I been given the #truth, by anyone, I would have fought with my life for my child and never allowed him to be #killed ‬…”

[Image: POHDWma.jpg]

[Image: Wxsb5e4.jpg]

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - SteelCitySouth - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://liveactionnews.org/post-abortive-women-shouting-abortion-regret-speaking-life/

[Image: POHDWma.jpg]

[Image: Wxsb5e4.jpg]

Poor decisions often time result in much regret.

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - GMDino - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Poor decisions often time result in much regret.

Impossible!

These women who have abortions are just skipping down there because they don't want responsibility for their choices!!!

No woman has ever agonized of the procedure which is why we must them as difficult as possible to ever get and then shame them if they make the decision anyway!

At least that's what I've read.   :snark:

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Poor decisions often time result in much regret.

Yeah it's a shame. Women don't get all the facts and when they do they pretty much choose to have the baby and at least give it up for adoption.

Shared it because it's gut wrenching to imagine the pain these women feel today. And I think that's often overlooked when this issue gets political.

(09-24-2015, 01:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's a shame.  Women don't get all the facts and when they do they pretty much choose to have the baby and at least give it up for adoption.  

Shared it because it's gut wrenching to imagine the pain these women feel today.   And I think that's often overlooked when this issue gets political.

What facts don't they get?

(09-24-2015, 01:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What facts don't they get?

You hear about how they don't show the ultrasound. Stuff like that. It seems the give a hard sell in PP offices to push for the abortion. Tell them it's safe, it doesn't hurt, it's bo big deal. They don't tell them about the potential mental problems later in life. Gives me that used car salesman vibe.

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What facts don't they get?

Yeah trying to figure out what info they're not getting.  I was dating a girl a few years ago and she told me that she had a baby when she was in HS and gave it up for adoption (wasn't mine btw) and could tell she had tremendous guilt over giving it up.  I also work with a young lady who has had an abortion and doesn't feel the least bit guilty of terminating the pregnancy.  And then there is my sons mom who said she didn't want any kids because she didn't think she would be a good mom and had told me that she'd probably get an abortion if she got pregnant.  My son just celebrated his 15th birthday last month.

Bottom line it not your goddamn decision to make for other people!

And lucie it is pure political hyperbole for you. How many ***** PP threads are you going to start? A majority of their services aren't even abortion related.

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - bfine32 - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's a shame.  Women don't get all the facts and when they do they pretty much choose to have the baby and at least give it up for adoption.  

Shared it because it's gut wrenching to imagine the pain these women feel today.   And I think that's often overlooked when this issue gets political.

This is my biggest issue with the current "selling organs" situation. It is no secret I am pro-life; however, I realize the reality of abortion. My only hope is that when a female goes in for counseling the couselor makes perfectly clear all the ramifications of this decision. My fear is if PP is gaining monetarily from selling organs then they have motivation to lean on the side of going with the proceedure.

Of all these hidden cam videos, the one I would most like to see is the counseling given to a young lady when she goes into that clinic.  

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - Mike M (the other one) - 09-24-2015

According to the APA (American Psychological Association) there is no such thing as Post Abortion Syndrome, and they are always correct right?

(09-24-2015, 01:32 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: And lucie it is pure political hyperbole for you.  How many ***** PP threads are you going to start?  A majority of their services aren't even abortion related.

I suppose if people keep responding to them, he has motivation to start them. Don't you agree?

(09-24-2015, 01:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You hear about how they don't show the ultrasound.  Stuff like that.    It seems the give a hard sell in PP offices to push for the abortion.   Tell them it's safe, it doesn't hurt, it's bo big deal.   They don't tell them about the potential mental problems later in life.      Gives me that used car salesman vibe.

Ok..so it's not the omission of facts then...cause most of what you posted is conjecture on your part about the process.

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose if people keep responding to them, he has motivation to start them. Don't you agree?

I had a feeling someone would respond to me in this manner.  Not really surprised it was you though.  For the record I haven't responded to the majority of his PP/abortion threads.  Now... way to address the real substance of my post. :snark:

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - Mike M (the other one) - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:32 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yeah trying to figure out what info they're not getting.  I was dating a girl a few years ago and she told me that she had a baby when she was in HS and gave it up for adoption (wasn't mine btw) and could tell she had tremendous guilt over giving it up.  I also work with a young lady who has had an abortion and doesn't feel the least bit guilty of terminating the pregnancy.  And then there is my sons mom who said she didn't want any kids because she didn't think she would be a good mom and had told me that she'd probably get an abortion if she got pregnant.  My son just celebrated his 15th birthday last month.

And lucie it is pure political hyperbole for you.  How many ***** PP threads are you going to start?  A majority of their services aren't even abortion related.

So if my gf/so didn't want an abortion and had the child, then I should be free to tell the courts that I should not be forced to pay child support for a child that I didn't want right?

Pregnancies are very complex situations. When both partners agree to either abort/keep the baby all is well, when they don't agree, then it's a problem. That is what we need to figure out a solution for.

(09-24-2015, 01:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So if my gf/so didn't want an abortion and had the child, then I should be free to tell the courts that I should not be forced to pay child support for a child that I didn't want right?

Nope, the courts will make that decision for you, it is not yours to make. You must take ownership of your actions...........

Hey wait a minute..

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/23/shoutyouradoption-the-campaign-celebrating-life-and-adoption-5404069/

Nice article on celebrating adoption.

(09-24-2015, 02:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/23/shoutyouradoption-the-campaign-celebrating-life-and-adoption-5404069/

I would love for more people to make this choice.

(09-24-2015, 01:32 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yeah trying to figure out what info they're not getting.  I was dating a girl a few years ago and she told me that she had a baby when she was in HS and gave it up for adoption (wasn't mine btw) and could tell she had tremendous guilt over giving it up.  I also work with a young lady who has had an abortion and doesn't feel the least bit guilty of terminating the pregnancy.  And then there is my sons mom who said she didn't want any kids because she didn't think she would be a good mom and had told me that she'd probably get an abortion if she got pregnant.  My son just celebrated his 15th birthday last month.

And lucie it is pure political hyperbole for you.  How many ***** PP threads are you going to start?  A majority of their services aren't even abortion related.

1. I am aware of your stuff since we have talked several times both in thread and in pm on this matter. It's a hard decision and I can't imagine the feeling of being into a corner like some. That being said I'm glad your son is alive and doing well.

2. Yes everyone has a differnt response to an abortion. Some are happy, some are depressed, some don't care. But look at how much mood enhancement medication Americans are in today . It's crazy.

3. Never said I should make anyones decision. It shouldn't aurprise you that people get upset after they take someone's life. That's a lot to hold on to all your life. I do think we need better education and explaining how it goes and we should push for more adoptions. Even let there be a financial incentive. Giving a child up for adoption means you am always find them later. An abortion means you never get that chance.

4. I will make threads when it's newsworthy. And with all due respect there is not a requirement to respond. This has been on social media and I thought it was pertinent. I have not posted the last PP video because I was too busy. But I can make a thread if you like. And this thread isn't even about PP btw. It's about women who are standing for something.

I am also surprised you would swear. I haven't known a time where you have had to resort to profanity when discussing a topic. I look forward to your answer.

(09-24-2015, 01:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ok..so it's not the omission of facts then...cause most of what you posted is conjecture on your part about the process.

Well I have not actually walked in to have a consultation for an abortion. But many reports and video have shown what these consultations include.

(09-24-2015, 03:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I would love for more people to make this choice.

Yeah me too. We should make a financial incentive for women to make this choice.

RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - djs7685 - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 02:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/23/shoutyouradoption-the-campaign-celebrating-life-and-adoption-5404069/

(09-24-2015, 03:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I would love for more people to make this choice.

Same here.

My wife and I plan on discussing that option much further if/when we decide that we want more children in the future. ThumbsUp

Just to clear that up, I meant to adopt, not get pregnant and give up a child. Hopefully it was clear enough originally, but you never know LOL