Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-13-2019

I don't like losing like most of you but I will say this if the Bengals somehow or capable of getting the overall number one draft pick at least there's hope. Not much hope mind you but some hope.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Millhouse - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 85 yards in 1 quarter

And Bengals offense .. drumroll please .......

6 yards, all rushing

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

I just looked up the record for most rushing yards by a QB in an NFL game. It's Kaepernick with 181. It will be something to keep an eye on unless they (Ravens not the Bengals) shut him down

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TKUHL - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Kirkpatrick's left knee is done for the year. Trade oppotunity gone.

Yup! The same BS will happen if we play Green. No point risking it, make a trade.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-13-2019

Two words: Drew Sample

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - R3stangs - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming they're nit stealth tanking (for the record i dontthink they are) I'd say the main reason is having first time coordinators with a first time head coach.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

These guys look like they have no idea how to play football. And our coaching staff needs fired NOW. ALL of them.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengalsfansince93 - 10-13-2019

So Andy isn’t a problem??? What a joke he can’t keep the offense on the field. He’s pathetic and fans wonder why were struggling. Tipped passes. Wobblers. Line is protecting well. Q the excuses for poor little Andy.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengalfan74 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:49 PM)pally Wrote: will the Ravens get 1000 yards of offense?

I'm gonna call 657 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-13-2019

Tucker is a real weapon.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Millhouse - 10-13-2019

Thankfully my nephew has a birthday party here at 2:30, and they will have the Browns game on. Have fun everyone.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019

Man I wish we had a QB that was that elusive...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Goalpost - 10-13-2019

Dre hasn't had an int in like 25 games

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengalfan74 - 10-13-2019

Oh goody here comes AD and the O

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:45 PM)Synric Wrote: That wasnt man coverage it was zone. Pratt feel back with inside leverage but Andrews ran a corner route into the hole in the zone. Perfect route against that coverage.

It looked like someone (safety maybe) followed a receiver further down field (when he was already well covered) and left that area open. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 02:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Helped that Pratt turned his back to him while running down field.  It was over before he even looked to see where the TE was.

Pratts job was to prevent the inside TE routes. Andrews recognized the defense and cut into the open hole in the zone coverage. 

***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

Watch the offense get a TD this drive.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-13-2019

Need a score.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-13-2019

I forgot that Redmon has been playing Has anybody been watching him Has he looked good?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - GodFather - 10-13-2019

6 total first quarter yards.....

I’m thinking between some of us on this board we could muster up 6 yards in a whole quarter. LOL

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - MTBengalsFan - 10-13-2019

Where the Bengals are in real trouble is fans like me just don't give a rat's hind end anymore. We've completely given up.

When fans stop caring about the misery, the team's in trouble.