Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-13-2019

Jackson is about to tear his shit if he keeps running like this.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t know who is more pathetic? Our offense or defense?

The answer keeps changing.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Dalton is actually better against the blitz than he is with only a 4 man rush. Problem is the Bengals have no threat at WR right now the Ravens are manning up and bringing the house.

I’m sorry but i just don’t believe every time Dalton is horrible it’s because everyone of his WRs are 100% covered. Dalton May have gotten that bailout his first 5 years but now it’s a constant trend.

After 10 damn years it’s Dalton that’s the problem

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengalfan74 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:06 PM)Housh Wrote: This is like a college team

Ohio State could score on these bums

A half dozen college teams would beat the brakes off this bunch of misfits. No kidding at all

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:01 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: you mean 3....Drew Sample sucks.  real nice block....

I am from KY. Can’t count ?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - OandB - 10-13-2019

Punt is success

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t know who is more pathetic? Our offense or defense?

It's a battle royale and both units are fighting hard for the title!!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Goalpost - 10-13-2019

Sunday highlight. Get to cheer that the Bengals forced a punt.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-13-2019

At least the D can keep the game under 20 to halftime. The Offense can't score if their contracts depended on it.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

Any of the top 10 college teams would beat the bungles

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 10-13-2019

Dalton has gotten so bad

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:07 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m sorry but i just don’t believe every time Dalton is horrible it’s because everyone of his WRs are 100% covered. Dalton May have gotten that bailout his first 5 years but now it’s a constant trend.

After 10 damn years it’s Dalton that’s the problem

I didnt say anything like that I'm just explaining what the Ravens defense is doing...they are bringing the house on almost every snap because they dont respect the receivers to beat them deep.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nati#1 - 10-13-2019

Andy needs benched. Another shitty throw.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-13-2019

Another low ass spaghetti arm throw

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

Just as a side note; i've never been more apathetic for a Bengals game than i was today. Drove to riverfront pizza to get some breadsticks, gorgeous day and i couldn't have given less of a shit about the game. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-13-2019

Several throws by Andy Dalton that are just off

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:05 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Yup I agree. That rule is just there due to an over reaction to the missed PI in the Rams/Saints game. It was a huge missed call no doubt but they didn’t need to make this rule. For the most part it has been a waste of everyone’s time.

Only because they are refusing to follow what the rule is stating.  Al Riveron is the only person who makes the decision of what to do, and he continually fails to overturn the terrible calls.  I read an article where it is widely believed that he will not change anything that is not occuring withing two minutes of a close game, as he only wants it to change things when it will be a major impact to a game.  The thing is, every missed or incorrect call by an official can be a major impact to the outcome of the game.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

Nice run, Joe.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-13-2019

Go Joe

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

If you’re a bungles coach you should save face and just resign. I would be embarrassed to say what my position was with the yeah. I would also be embarrassed to be seen out in public