Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - samhain - 10-13-2019

How many god damned times do I have to hear about the ravens signing linebackers off the street like Bynes and Fort and how great they are playing. Why the **** aren't we doing the same? Our linebackers are shit. They are worse than shit. We've missed on Fort twice and he'd be dirt cheap.

I'm tired of hearing that Mike Brown wants to win. He does not. he's an absentee landlord piece of shit that also happens to have dog shit for brains. People's in-season street FAs out play out ride-or-die starters.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: LOL that was NOT Mike Brown!

I’m just guessing here but that might of been mikeys son paul

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TKUHL - 10-13-2019

Well this is the first time since I was young that I’m doing this but I just can’t take it anymore, can’t keep wasting my time on this shit show. I’m turning this off. The only reason I’ve been watching is to see one of the backup QB’s come in but it’s not going to matter who’s in there. Enjoy the game.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

I think that pass to Eifert was tipped... jeebus Andy is struggling getting the ball into clean lanes.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-13-2019

Was that MB ?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 10-13-2019

“Another wobbly throw by dalton”

Seems to be his new thjng

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - leonardfan40 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mike Brown looks ill.

When did he grow all of that hair?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I don’t know who that Mike Brown was but it was not the owner of the Bengals lmao

Can he please be, though?  Whoever the hell he was he'd be an improvement.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: LOL that was NOT Mike Brown!
$10 says NOT Mike Brown would be better at running the Bengals

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengalfan74 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just as a side note; i've never been more apathetic for a Bengals game than i was today. Drove to riverfront pizza to get some breadsticks, gorgeous day and i couldn't have given less of a shit about the game. 

Watching this isn't even bothering me. Having said that at halftime I'm going back outside.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:15 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I’m just guessing here but that might of been mikeys son paul

Why was whoever Brown that was all alone?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Goalpost - 10-13-2019

That looked like more Lee Iacocca than Mike Brown.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - hoosierbengal - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Only because they are refusing to follow what the rule is stating.  Al Riveron is the only person who makes the decision of what to do, and he continually fails to overturn the terrible calls.  I read an article where it is widely believed that he will not change anything that is not occuring withing two minutes of a close game, as he only wants it to change things when it will be a major impact to a game.  The thing is, every missed or incorrect call by an official can be a major impact to the outcome of the game.

Yes I agree that is why I think it has been a waste of time. If that is their approach then they should just make it reviewable in the last 2 minutes.

The Unicorn is a funny show, btw.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - leonardfan40 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: $10 says NOT Mike Brown would be better at running the Bengals

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

$50k says he couldn’t possibly be any worse

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

Great blocking fart

God, does Mike's son look like him. Poor bastard.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: EVERY other QB we play seems so be able to. I know our defense is bad but c’mon...

I had a list of all the "every others" but it's too long to type.

Did you just see how the Ravens had 6 guys outside to stop Gio? The Bengals can't get 1 but Baltimore can get 6.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

So your telling me Tyler Boyd isn’t getting open AT ALL?

You a damn lie

Dalton just ain’t finding him

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: God, does Mike's son look like him.  Poor bastard.

I was thinking the same thing lol