Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - OandB - 10-13-2019

Since Kyle Allen is doing great in Carolina.. And it doesn't look like he stays as a Bengal... What are the odds we sign Cam Newton.. A more of a running QB with a hell of a stronger arm?
I know.. I know.. Wrong thread.. But it's half time

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:42 PM)OandB Wrote: I I were a Ravens fan..
All those yards... And just a 7 point lead... I the Bengals????
Whose more frustrated... Bengals fans.. Or Raven fans?

But the Ravens will win? There's no frustration in winning in the end.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How dare you say something positive about Dalton!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I mean it’s clearly Tate doing work, but if we can’t give our young WR the credit without gushing over our mediocre QB so be it...

Some will defend him no matter what.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

I'd say Lou should widden his rush lanes to contain Jackson but then they would just run it right up the the middle...still think their interior line is better than the linebackers. Yea Lou widden the lanes.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: Tate may be developing some this season. That's good to see.

May be developing? I'd say he's a developed WR. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This is supposed to be our blowout week. Why are we only down 7? Next thing yoy know we'll take the lead in the 4th only to have the defense gove it right back for the loss.

Only problem is that that's supposed to happen NEXT week. Not this week.

Every week is a possible blowout week, not just this week

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dalton was drafted in 2011. How can you say he's had tje job for 10 years when he's only been in the league for 8?

This is the main problem I have with Dalton haters. Theres plenty of legit criticism so why the need or desire to make shit up?

So instead of comment on the subject matter you zero in on this.

Does the comment really change if I say 10 years or 8?

My fault homie thought he was drafted in 2009

Does that 2 years difference really change what I posted?

Do you want me to edit it and post that he’s been QB for 8 years instead of 10? Would that keep you from crying about your boyfriend Dalton?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-13-2019

C'mon, we've only given up 164 rushing yards in one half!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

I will say. It looks like we might want to stick with Jerry at LT and Price hasn't looked terrible at LG except when that fullback put him on skates

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-13-2019

And yes they need to drop the stupid 2 LB sets and use three LBs so they stop getting gashed on the edges.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean it’s clearly Tate doing work, but if we can’t give our young WR the credit without gushing over our mediocre QB so be it...

The dude clearly gave Tate props. So sorry he gave some to Dalton. The horror that some people dont bash Dalton 100% of the time. Rolleyes

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:47 PM)Housh Wrote: So instead of comment on the subject matter you zero in on this.

Does the comment really change if I say 10 years or 8?

My fault homie thought he was drafted in 2009

Does that 2 years difference really change what I posted?

Do you want me to edit it and post that he’s been QB for 8 years instead of 10? Would that keep you from crying about your boyfriend Dalton?

You dont even remember the year he was drafted and we're supposed to trust your analysis of the man? GTFO of here.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean it’s clearly Tate doing work, but if we can’t give our young WR the credit without gushing over our mediocre QB so be it...

My thoughts exactly. Those 1 on 1 back shoulder throws aren’t skill. It’s a guy throwing up a ball for his WR to do the work on. Tate gets all that credit. But looking at dudes previous posts he’s a Dalton fan so in his mind he probably think Dalton is the reason that Tate is 6 foot 5 with great hand eye coordination

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-13-2019

Without the D making plays, we would be at 0 with this offense.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 10-13-2019

Randy you fat f*** Whatever

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Andy2AJ - 10-13-2019

Way to go Randy!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-13-2019

Fat Randy lol

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Atomic Orange - 10-13-2019

No use trying to blame 1 guy when the entire team is a train wreck.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:51 PM)Housh Wrote: My thoughts exactly. Those 1 on 1 back shoulder throws aren’t skill. It’s a guy throwing up a ball for his WR to do the work on. Tate gets all that credit. But looking at dudes previous posts he’s a Dalton fan so in his mind he probably think Dalton is the reason that Tate is 6 foot 5 with great hand eye coordination

I got it. 

Thanks for the breakdown. 

Moving on. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The dude clearly gave Tate props. So sorry he gave some to Dalton. The horror that some people dont bash Dalton 100% of the time. Rolleyes

Maybe not bash him, but just give Tate props and leave it at that?

Sorry some of don’t want to see gushing over a throw or two when our offense has scored 3 points.