Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

How long until we have male cheerleaders? Asking for a friend.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WhodeyRay - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m really losing patience with him. What exactly has he done since the day we hired him that would lead anyone to believe he’s a good coach?

Agree. He is a used car salesman. Talk a great game and give you a shit product. Look like amateurs. No business as a head coach yet.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:57 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Now the offense needs to do its part

Gonna be hard with our line and horrible play calling

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: How long until we have male cheerleaders?  Asking for a friend.

I think we already have a couple judging from the last photo shoot

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-13-2019

Biggest Problem with the offense is the line. Its limiting the playcalling big time.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengaloo - 10-13-2019

We need to look like a professional offense on this drive to keep from being humiliated. Its surprising we are still in this game. If we could tie it up here, at the very minimum it would give everyone another moral victory to hang their hats on lol.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:55 PM)Housh Wrote: So did me being 2 years off on his draft date change any of the substance I posted about Dalton? Or did those 2 years totally invalidate what I said?

This is why ppl
Go so hard on you Dalton idiots on this board. Y’all continuously say inconsistent crap that results in circular arguments that can never really end and waste everyone’s time

Did me not having NFL.com up and knowing Andy’s draft date change anything I said in that post?

If you dance around that question I’m going to put you on ignore because I’m tired of trying to debate ppl who only see parts of posts they want to see. You haven’t posted anything of substance. All you do is RESPOND to ppl after they trash your boyfriend
2 things
1) If you can't even get the number of years hes in the league right then what else are you wrong about? My guess is much because its not that difficult to remember when Dalton was drafted.

2) Go back through this thread. Look how many posts bash Dalton. Look how many I've responded to. Basically none of them.

Even in the past I only responded to posts that made incorrect claims about Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we already have a couple judging from the last photo shoot

Yeah, was gonna say..that wall has already been breached.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Yojimbo - 10-13-2019

How many ***** cop shows are on tv now? I cut the cord a few years ago, but it seems like 90% of shows are either law enforcement or hospitals.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-13-2019

Hubbard is a beast

Let’s see more of the Tate show

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tomkat - 10-13-2019

STOP. RUNNING. UP. THE. MIDDLE!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: How long until we have male cheerleaders?  Asking for a friend.

You can tell your "friend" that they already do.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-13-2019

Tyler Eiffert sighting.

EIFERT SIGHTING!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:57 PM)Housh Wrote: if I was aiming that at you I wouldn’t quoted you or said your name.

Please don’t quote me if I want responding to you

Stay in your lane

I wasn’t worried about you at all that’s why I didn’t quote you bye

I'm sorry, thought we were adults? 

The original conversation started from me giving Dalton props for the accuracy on one of the back shoulder throws. 

Anyway 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: STOP. RUNNING. UP. THE. MIDDLE!
Just stop running the ball period.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 04:00 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: How many ***** cop shows are on tv now? I cut the cord a few years ago, but it seems like 90% of shows are either law enforcement or hospitals.

I think most shows on CBS are some kind of acronym:

CSI
NCIS
FBI
SEAL

The list goes on...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-13-2019

Nice catch by Eifert but catching it with his body devastated his spleen

OMG did the Bengals just ROLL THE POCKET??? HOLY SH!!!!T

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 03:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2) Go back through this thread. Look how many posts bash Dalton. Look how many I've responded to. Basically none of them.

How the hell could you?