Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Jaguars-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nati#1 - 10-20-2019

That's game. This is gonna end with an andy fireball that gets thrown behind the reciever, tipped and intercepted.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 04:32 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: McRae getting toasted on both plays.

Jaguars figured out our biggest weakness...

Well one of them anyway. Watch them go deep against McRae and score on their next possession.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-20-2019

PUNT THE KICK OFF BACK! We don't want to risk Hart getting injured..

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 04:33 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Time to start threatening players and coaches with benching or firing

Cordy Glenn agrees.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Destro - 10-20-2019

Finely should be in at corner.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-20-2019

Even if we win there needs to be some changes on the offense. Lets assume we win 20-17. This would be the 7th straight game we scored less than 21 points. That's pathetic.

We should give Finley a shot and start Gio. Maybe move Erickson and Tate as the starting WR. SOMEthing needs to change. With better offense we win this game easily and probably at least 3 of the other losses as well.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-20-2019

There is only so much the defence can do..... There is 9 points that was left on the field.. What has our offence done

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-20-2019

I’m not upset with Lou Anarumo. He has the Bengals defense playing adequately and I can’t imagine Jacksonville will score more than 20 points today. However, the Cincinnati offense is one-dimensional now — pass only — and scoring more than 20 points with no run game isn’t possible.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 10-20-2019

I'm not sure but I believe I just saw a Bengal tight end

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-20-2019

We're poop

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 10-20-2019

Oh god Andy.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 10-20-2019

Dalton just walked away from that play like... "this is ridiculous"

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 10-20-2019

Should have hired Gruden. Mike waited a year too long to get rid of Marvin. It's obvious that Taylor and co are in above their heads. No excuse of any team, no matter how sucky they are, to play like this. Hell....go hire Hugh Jackson back as OC.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 10-20-2019

Is Mixon going to toss his pads into the stands at the end of the game?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-20-2019

Was just about to say they need to get Sample going

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 04:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Is Mixon going to toss his pads into the stands at the end of the game?
Looked like he fell asleep on the hand off. Lol

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - BURROWorBUST - 10-20-2019

Nice throw Andy. 2d and 15? Let's get 2.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-20-2019

I am glad the front office fixed the offensive line deficiencies in the off season. Otherwise could you imagine what this season would have looked like if not? SARCASM

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nati#1 - 10-20-2019

I saw Eifert today. He's like sasquatch, rare sighting.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 04:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m not upset with Lou Anarumo. He has the Bengals defense playing adequately and I can’t imagine Jacksonville will score more than 20 points today. However, the Cincinnati offense is one-dimensional now — pass only — and scoring more than 20 points with no run game isn’t possible.

Sophia from the Golden Girls could run for 100 on us. Lou’s defense sucks. Zac’s offense just sucks more.