Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Jaguars-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-20-2019

Cincy is calling timeouts. Thats cute

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-20-2019

I hope andy gets to go in again before the game is over.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-20-2019

I will say it was nice watching Herbert and Eason battle yesterday

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nati#1 - 10-20-2019

If Zac keeps Andy's ass at qb and extends him I want his ass gone along with Andy. Listen To the fans we want Andy gone! We've watched Andy alot longer than zac has

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Kingslayer - 10-20-2019

Another loss to a rookie QB. Kept that tradition going

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 10-20-2019

[Image: smother-his-ass-zpsprkzpcut.jpg]

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 04:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Amazing!

When you thought it couldn't get worse!

Man...i keep saying it. There is no bottom to the Bengals barrel. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 10-20-2019

The only way that Dalton wins anything with this team, is in Madden, when I play it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - PDub80 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 05:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yeah, no, ZT doesn't get a pass here man. Sorry. Dalton has been absolutely awful but ZT is right up there. Some of his decisions and play calls are awful 

Specifically what? Like, what should he be doing differently? It's easy to point to play calls, but the guy executing the plays sucks butt. He could draw up the perfect play, but we'll never know because the QB cannot execute it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The Brown family says, "Welcome to the New Dey, Thank You Come Again!"

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Destro - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I still blame Kimo van Oelhoffen.  What could have been if not for that hit...

Hate the living in the past thing, but that and the Hill fumble are the two biggest "what ifs" for me.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-20-2019

ALEXA!!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Vas Deferens - 10-20-2019

i say it all the time, but the NFL competition committee needs to drop the ***** hammer on the Bengals Front Ownership.

This kind of trash product is not good for the health of the entire league. Katie is way out of her league.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-20-2019

Finley most likely isn’t the answer but Jesus Christ Zac Taylor literally thought his Rams playbook was gonna work here

He’s an idiot

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-20-2019

Those poor bastards in London are going to be subjected to this trash next week.

May actually set off WWIII.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Nati#1 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope andy gets to go in again before the game is over.

I hope so too, either mess up his thumb again or throw another INT to really help his case to be benched.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 05:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yeah, no, ZT doesn't get a pass here man. Sorry. Dalton has been absolutely awful but ZT is right up there. Some of his decisions and play calls are awful 

I can't argue with this. Time for Taylor's New Dey honeymoon to end. This offense is awful, even with a bad line. And Andy is far from good enough to overcome bad coaching with a bad line. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 10-20-2019

Remember when Brad St. Louis got the "yips" and suddenly couldn't long snap anymore?
The same thins has happened to Dalton. He is mentally destroyed... his career as a starter is over.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-20-2019

Andy is having better luck running the ball.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-20-2019

Why would you bench Dalton who’s clearly in playoff form.