Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? (/Thread-AJs-has-the-captain-C-on-his-Jersey-Why)

Pages: 1 2

AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Catmandude123 - 11-07-2019

Yyou are the Captain and miss over half the games? What is the C stand for?

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Nately120 - 11-07-2019

I would imagine the C's on AJ's and Dalton's jerseys stand for "Can't we play for a real NFL team?"

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - HarleyDog - 11-07-2019

What does the "C" stand for? I can't answer that due to the CoC. However, if I called my wife that? I would need to sleep on one of your couches for a week.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - RASCAL - 11-07-2019

Contract robber!

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - bfine32 - 11-07-2019

Crippled

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - bengalfan74 - 11-07-2019

Can't see playing another down for this team.

Cool

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - George Cantstandya - 11-07-2019

But I do think he is probably coaching the other WRs the best he can so maybe that is why he gets the tag given he his one of the best, if not the best, player on the team despite not playing.

Oh man, I just remembered probably thew best Bengals player has not played this season. Sad

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 10:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I would imagine the C's on AJ's and Dalton's jerseys stand for "Can't we play for a real NFL team?"

They both signed extensions here...

As to the OP? Stupid thread doesn’t deserve serious answers. No matter what happens going forward, AJ will go down as one of the greatest Bengals of all time, and deserves better than this. I couldn’t care less if he doesn’t want to play in a lost season during a contract year. In fact, he’ll just mess up our draft pick anyway.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Nately120 - 11-08-2019

(11-07-2019, 11:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They both signed extensions here...

I know what you mean...it's just amazing that 9 years after replacing Carson and Chad we are right back to "Cry all you want, you knew what you were getting into" yet again.  We are looking at three decades of "If you sign with the Bengals long-term you know what you're getting into."  Oof.  Who's next?

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Whatever - 11-08-2019

(11-07-2019, 10:18 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yyou are the Captain and miss over half the games? What is the C stand for?

Somebody has to be in charge of the light jogging on the rehab field.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Whatever - 11-08-2019

(11-08-2019, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I know what you mean...it's just amazing that 9 years after replacing Carson and Chad we are right back to "Cry all you want, you knew what you were getting into" yet again.  We are looking at three decades of "If you sign with the Bengals long-term you know what you're getting into."  Oof.  Who's next?

Not really the same situation.  If Andy was still the starting QB and Mike Brown would pay AJ Julio Jones money they would be perfectly happy.  

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - caneyoufeelit - 11-08-2019

Of course they're captains. They're one of the few people who realize how terrible of a franchise we have in this town. They are 2 Great American Heroes.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - BengalsRocker - 11-08-2019

I dunno... but can the Bengals add the letter "S" to the end of the B logo?

I'd sign a petition for that.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - grampahol - 11-08-2019

(11-08-2019, 07:49 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I dunno...  but can the Bengals add the letter "S" to the end of the B logo?

I'd sign a petition for that.

The Brilliant Saviors of Cincinnati? C'mon..You know that's what you really meant.. Smirk

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - XenoMorph - 11-08-2019

(11-07-2019, 10:18 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yyou are the Captain and miss over half the games? What is the C stand for?

It stands for Cookie everyone gets a cookie.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - mallorian69 - 11-08-2019

(11-08-2019, 06:56 AM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Of course they're captains. They're one of the few people who realize how terrible of a franchise we have in this town.  They are 2 Great American Heroes.

AJ-?Believe it or not I'm walking on air? 

Andy-Dude that stopped being funny after the tenth time they put your foot in an air cast.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Clark W Griswold - 11-08-2019

Crutches?

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - pdub2005 - 11-08-2019

So we are gonna tear down one of the best, most professional, and beloved Bengals in history because his body is failing him? AJ works hard to stay in shape, and has worked his butt off for this team. AJ might be hurt, but he is still one of the bright spots for the Bengals in my lifetime.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - XenoMorph - 11-08-2019

(11-08-2019, 04:07 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: So we are gonna tear down one of the best, most professional, and beloved Bengals in history because his body is failing him? AJ works hard to stay in shape, and has worked his butt off for this team. AJ might be hurt, but he is still one of the bright spots for the Bengals in my lifetime.

even the brightest stars cant shine when they aren't on the field.

RE: AJs has the captain C on his Jersey, Why? - Bengalitis - 11-08-2019

c for clapping