Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)kevin Wrote: The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN.   No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.

If we draft a QB 1st overall he should one-up Palmer and just pull an Elway/Eli and refuse to sign here.  That'll teach us.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:22 PM)R3stangs Wrote: This team is going 0-16. Joe burrow will not make a difference.

Please sell and move this team. I don’t even want them in the area any more.

Joe Burrow will not turn around the team but I am assuming they will draft other players and hopefully they can get at least one offensive tackle and one quality guard

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:11 PM)kevin Wrote: Put THAT one on the Worst O Line in the NFL.   Why we need to draft Defense with Worst Defense, but also draft Blockers with Worst O Line.   Drafting a QB would be stupid......49 to 10 Ravens.

You only have so many top round picks and we need total help at Blocking and Tackling.

Someone please bring negative rep back.

Please!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-10-2019

Bengals defense will set a record for the worst defense in nfl history. Including points scored against, 1st downs, time of possession, least turn overs, rushing yards allowed, etc..

This just didn’t happen this year, but a combination of poor drafts picks over last 4 years and bringing in no FA.

(11-10-2019, 05:23 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Anyhow, I've seen no evidence that Finley has a chance at being a good starting QB with his -4 points.  Nor have I seen any evidence that ZT has any business being a HC in this league.

That's just the latest "How could it be worse?!" gaffe.  As bad as our offense has been all year at least they weren't scoring negative points.  There is still plenty of time to get a garbage time TD and get out of the red, but geez this is bad.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)kevin Wrote: The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN. No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.

If you are in the position to draft a franchise QB, you do it, period. What the Hell good does it do drafting defense and maybe you win a few more games...making it incredibly more difficult to get a franchise QB in the future. Who they pick with one draft pick isn’t going to turn this team around, offense or defense. They could take QB and pick defense the rest of the draft. Even if they picked the best defender, Chase Young, it’s not going to make this team a competitor. Give it a rest.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:21 PM)kevin Wrote: The same people that think benching Dalton and starting Finley would WIN, are the same people who think drafting a QB will WIN.   No QB will win here until they Draft and Upgrade Defense and O Line in a HUGE WAY.

Let's be serious brother...half of this team needs replaced. It's not going to be a quick fix, so IMO, if you have the chance to grab potentially superstar talents, whether it be QB or another position...you do it every chance you get and continue adding pieces where you can. Fixing this team is going to take time.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-10-2019

Why am I still watching this lol

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-10-2019

This team shouldn’t be
In the NFL

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RiverRat13 - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, we're neither, so.....

The thing with Dallas is they're committed to running the ball with a 4th round so so QB. So....they invested in the line. We're just stupid.

The Bengals have invested in the line.  They've just taken terrible players.   Cry

(11-10-2019, 05:26 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: If you are in the position to draft a franchise QB, you do it, period. What the Hell good does it do drafting defense and maybe you win a few more games...making it incredibly more difficult to get a franchise QB in the future. Who they pick with one draft pick isn’t going to turn this team around, offense or defense. They could take QB and pick defense the rest of the draft. Even if they picked the best defender, Chase Young, it’s not going to make this team a competitor. Give it a rest.

This guy gets it.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-10-2019

I’m tired of the mike brown football team. I want a real nfl team like everyone else. Please sell the team, move to England, do something.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-10-2019

Most boring pick I've ever seen

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:11 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: New QB same as the old....can we all agree it is more than just the QB?  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to be the most dense person in the history of the world. No one thinks it's just the QB. 

This post doesn't make you smarter or give you a reason to say "i told you so". EVERYONE knows this entire organization is crap, so why don't you give your stupid "it's wasn't just dalton" bullshit a rest. 

It's a ***** argument you created to dispute. And you look more and more ridiculous for constantly posting it today. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 11-10-2019

Nice footwork by Jessie Bates there.

(11-10-2019, 05:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Joe Burrow will not turn around the team but I am assuming they will draft other players and hopefully they can get at least one offensive tackle and one quality guard

Meh, the jury is still out on Finley and all, but if Dalton/Finley/Tannehill are under center in 2020 I don't think people will show up to see the (hopefully) improved trenches at work.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why am I still watching this lol
Lol. Me too. I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to have dinner with the in-laws. So I won't see the end of this game, thankfully.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Whoever said Bates sucks owes him an apology lol

(11-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Housh Wrote: This team shouldn’t be
In the NFL

Did impactplaya hack your account?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-10-2019

Did we get flagged?

As far as I know, the Bengals are not allowed to take away the ball...