Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! (/Thread-Oh-no-The-Raiders-might-add-Preston-Brown-to-Steal-the-Bengals-Defensive-Signals)

Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - THE PISTONS - 11-12-2019

It's cool. We don't have any defensive signals! Hilarious

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - GodFather - 11-12-2019

I dont think any team really has to worry about this team in 2019. All they have to do is show up and play and are guaranteed a win...

This year and next are going to be rough...it is what it is...

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - RunKijanaRun - 11-12-2019

Crafty Bastards!!!

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - bfine32 - 11-12-2019

I can see it now:

Raiders: "What can we do to give ourselves an advantage?"

Preston: "Watch the film. You've got to expose that linebacker #52. He's terrible against the run and can't cover to save his ass. You guys expose him and you'll roll"

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - Murdock2420 - 11-12-2019

He signs with Oakland and probably gets a pick six against us.

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - Synric - 11-12-2019

After watching him be out of position most of the time you have to wonder if he knew the signals.

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - jason - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see it now:

Raiders: "What can we do to give ourselves an advantage?"

Preston: "Watch the film. You've got to expose that linebacker #52. He's terrible against the run and can't cover to save his ass. You guys expose him and you'll roll"

But whatever you do; stay away from 59...

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - TKUHL - 11-13-2019

That’s alright, our brilliant halftime adjustments will surely fool them.

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - THE PISTONS - 11-13-2019

'Be careful, IF you run it outside successfully...they'll add a 5th D-Lineman.'

'Watch out for Billings in Zone coverage.'

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - MEBengalsFan - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's cool. We don't have any defensive signals!  Hilarious

He going to play for the Raiders and become a stud because the Bengals defensive coaching staff is as clueless as my wife is when it comes to coaching NFL players. 

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - sonofstat - 11-16-2019

(11-13-2019, 12:42 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 'Be careful, IF you run it outside successfully...they'll add a 5th D-Lineman.'

'Watch out for Billings in Zone coverage.'

Hilarious ..now that made me laugh - rep

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - BengalFanInNJ - 11-16-2019

What defense?

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - CincinnatiKid - 11-16-2019

What is sad is the Bengals probably wouldn’t even know how to game plan against Brown and exploit his weaknesses......which everyone here knows

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - Nati#1 - 11-16-2019

You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - THE PISTONS - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.

What would we do at LB for the other 12 games that he's suspended?

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - grampahol - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.

Because most stupid people suddenly become smart in their 30s right after displays of absolute stupidity their whole lives..

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - THE PISTONS - 11-18-2019

Called it days ago:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!! - SunsetBengal - 11-18-2019

Well, this thread looks pretty much like a moot point. Game is over, Preston Brown didn't do any "magic" for the Raiders, the Bengals beat themselves, again.