Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? (/Thread-Will-it-be-considered-a-Hate-Crime)

Pages: 1 2

Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Marlon23 - 11-14-2019

If we pick up Colin and with our offensive line being the worse in the NFL, will it be considered a hate crime if we allow him to be hit repeatedly?

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Catmandude123 - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 03:29 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If we pick up Colin and with our offensive line being the worse in the NFL, will it be considered a hate crime if we allow him to be hit repeatedly?
I believe that a lot of players sympathize with CK. They don't like the way he went about it but they don't hate him as much as your typical flag wavers. 

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - depthchart - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 03:29 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If we pick up Colin and with our offensive line being the worse in the NFL, will it be considered a hate crime if we allow him to be hit repeatedly?

Possibly Tongue

It could also open the door to another NFL Collusion Lawsuit that could get settled again in Kaepernick's favor leading to Millions more dollars for Kaepernick.

NFL colludes to allow Kaepernick to workout for any NFL Team choosing to attend in hopes of having him ultimately end up with the Bengals to be protected by Hart, Andre, Jerry etc.

Kaepernick then alleges that this was all a Collusion Scheme to put him in harms way behind the Bengals Offensive Line.

The NFL then settles with Kaepernik again sending more CASH to Kaepernick.

Mike Brown himself is thought to be the Main Whistle Blower that causes the NFL to settle but many doubt Mike's the one.  Mellow

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - PhilHos - 11-14-2019

That's probably why Mike Brown is interested in signing him. MB is so upset at the kneeling trend Colin started, that he's going to sign him just so he can take a beating behind our offensive line.

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Nately120 - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 04:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's probably why Mike Brown is interested in signing him. MB is so upset at the kneeling trend Colin started, that he's going to sign him just so he can take a beating behind our offensive line.

I assume Andy Dalton was burning the flag when we weren't looking. 

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - jason - 11-14-2019

Um... Colin Kaepernick is big, and isn't a statue waiting to get demolished. I think he'd manage behind our line. I'm not endorsing him, but this isn't stand in the pocket and Pat the ball guy.

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - BengalsFan1986 - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 04:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's probably why Mike Brown is interested in signing him. MB is so upset at the kneeling trend Colin started, that he's going to sign him just so he can take a beating behind our offensive line.

Of all of the reasons I have seen for resigning Bobby Hart, this one might make the most sense. Mike Brown hasn’t been trying to win the Super Bowl, just playing the long game with Colin Kaepernick.

Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - BenZoo2 - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 05:41 PM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: Of all of the reasons I have seen for resigning Bobby Hart, this one might make the most sense. Mike Brown hasn’t been trying to win the Super Bowl, just playing the long game with Colin Kaepernick.

The only long game ebenezer is playing is against the grim reaper. And ebenezer is winning so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - WhodeyRay - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 03:33 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I believe that a lot of players sympathize with CK. They don't like the way he went about it but they don't hate him as much as your typical flag wavers. 

And I am one of those flag waivers. I grew up in a military family and my father dying from defending this country. This clown won't stand for the anthem and bitches about rights when he is making millions playing a sport. Try making a couple thousand a month in the military and getting shot at for a living and then *****. Till then he can shut the you know what up and maybe take some of his publicity and work with the communities that are causing police to be jumpy and help them do something other than run around with guns trying to be a thug. 

(11-14-2019, 06:02 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: And I am one of those flag waivers. I grew up in a military family and my father dying from defending this country. This clown won't stand for the anthem and bitches about rights when he is making millions playing a sport. Try making a couple thousand a month in the military and getting shot at for a living and then *****. Till then he can shut the you know what up and maybe take some of his publicity and work with the communities that are causing police to be jumpy and help them do something other than run around with guns trying to be a thug. 

Firstly I said some players might be sympathetic. I don't want him on any NFL team. His right to protest is constitutional but disrespecting every American who has sacrificed to give him that right is nothing less than crazy. He couldn't start on a weak Niners team three years ago so he may as well ride off into the sunset.

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - fredtoast - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 06:02 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: And I am one of those flag waivers. I grew up in a military family and my father dying from defending this country. This clown won't stand for the anthem and bitches about rights when he is making millions playing a sport. Try making a couple thousand a month in the military and getting shot at for a living and then *****. Till then he can shut the you know what up and maybe take some of his publicity and work with the communities that are causing police to be jumpy and help them do something other than run around with guns trying to be a thug. 

People do not have to serve in the military in order to protest.   That is ridiculous.  

Take it to P&R.

(11-14-2019, 06:11 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Firstly I said some players might be sympathetic. I don't want him on any NFL team. His right to protest is constitutional but disrespecting every American who has sacrificed to give him that right is nothing less than crazy. He couldn't start on a weak Niners team three years ago so he may as well ride off into the sunset.

He has never disrespected "every American who has sacrificed to give him the right".  He specifically said he as not protesting aganst military personnel, and there are even veterans who support his protests.

Take it to P&R

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - RASCAL - 11-14-2019

to start with, IF this organization picks this fool up, I will be done with the Bengals FOREVER!!! GUARANTEED!!!

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - PhilHos - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 05:41 PM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: Of all of the reasons I have seen for resigning Bobby Hart, this one might make the most sense. Mike Brown hasn’t been trying to win the Super Bowl, just playing the long game with Colin Kaepernick.

You know, I can believe Mike Brown would be willing to have the Bengals suck just so he can get revenge on Colin for having the gall to tarnish his meal ticket, er, the NFL.

(11-14-2019, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People do not have to serve in the military in order to protest.   That is ridiculous.  

Take it to P&R.

He has never disrespected "every American who has sacrificed to give him the right".  He specifically said he as not protesting aganst military personnel, and there are even veterans who support his protests.

Take it to P&R
Not all people have the same take as everyone else. If something like wearing pig socks and disrespecting the national anthem offends me who are you to say I'm wrong? This was a national issue not just on this forum.  Some people who were in the military said it didn't bother them. I didn't try to change their mind. They have the right to believe anything they want. This is America and we all have rights. CK had the right to protest but he paid the consequences. As mom used to tell us, "You made your bed, now you have to lay in it".

(11-14-2019, 06:37 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Not all people have the same take as everyone else. If something like wearing pig socks and disrespecting the national anthem offends me who are you to say I'm wrong? This was a national issue not just on this forum.  Some people who were in the military said it didn't bother them. I didn't try to change their mind. They have the right to believe anything they want. This is America and we all have rights. CK had the right to protest but he paid the consequences. As mom used to tell us, "You made your bed, now you have to lay in it".

Im fine with people taking issue with it as long as they aren't the same people complaining that "everyone gets too offended these days"

Either people are allowed to get offended or they aren't.

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Mer - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People do not have to serve in the military in order to protest.   That is ridiculous.  

Take it to P&R.

Take it to P&R

That's ironic how ck can use the NFL spotlight to let the world know his personal feelings but on this message board it's take to P&R. What a bunch of crap. 

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-14-2019

I think it would be, yes.

(11-14-2019, 07:13 PM)Mer Wrote: That's ironic how ck can use the NFL spotlight to let the world know his personal feelings but on this message board it's take to P&R. What a bunch of crap. 

It's almost like this country values the opinons of people with millions of dollars more than us regular schlubs.  

But all joking aside you can make a P&R thread about it and everyone can reheat their same old arguments.

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - HarleyDog - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:13 PM)Mer Wrote: That's ironic how ck can use the NFL spotlight to let the world know his personal feelings but on this message board it's take to P&R. What a bunch of crap. 

Not really. This has been a heated topic for sometime now and has a tendency to bring some aggressive opinions and conversations which more often lead to violations of the CoC. We try and keep this forum family friendly with a bend but don't break approach. This thread does not belong in Jungle Noise because of the sensitivity of the topic. Therefore, it's moved to P&R where it belongs. 

RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - HarleyDog - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's almost like this country values the opinons of people with millions of dollars more than us regular schlubs.  

There is a lot of truth in that statement and it ticks me off that many cannot have an opinion of their own, but must blindly follow a favorit singer, actor or political party. We have become a nation of weak minded people in general who must be told how to think. Or at least that's what they hope it has become.