Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-12-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like we HAVE to fire Taylor and the staff IF we draft Burrow.

Try to get a qualified coach here under the premise of working with the #1 pick. Maybe a Mike McCarthy.

Taylor is not going anywhere after only one season, not should he. We’ll never get a quality coach like McCarthy, DelRio, etc. They’ll want way more control than Mike Brown will ever give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:47 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: This offensive line has got to be close to, if not THE worst offensive line in Bengals history

I've seen the Bengals since their founding in 1968.  This is the worst offensive line in NFL history

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-24-2019

Time to become a browns fan

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 11-24-2019

Bengals need to work outy a trade to get Trubisky from Chicago......maybe for Dalton and a 2nd round pick

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:51 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Maybe you will get it eventually but your from the Cleveland area so I take it your not too smart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tee Hee

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:50 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Burrow will be ruined with this line we have.  Another David Klingler in the making

Burrow had like a 21% completion percentage boost this year. It's all the classic signs of a 1 year wonder. And he'll get here with this terrible staff/scheme.

Honestly, don't be shocked if they go Herbert or make a bad move. Haha

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What this team needs to do is move to another city because Mike Brown will not sell and there's no way they will do anything but suck super major ass with him in charge. 

It defies logic and explanation that they can just continue to get worse with every move they make. 

This team is so damn bad, it's almost physically painful to watch...but here i am. WTF is wrong with me?

Mike Brown of Stockholm syndrome.. I'm pretty sure that's an actual mental disorder, but don't quote me..

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:51 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Maybe you will get it eventually but your from the Cleveland area so I take it your not too smart

*you're and *you're

You're welcome

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:51 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Taylor is not going anywhere after only one season, not should he. We’ll never get a quality coach like McCarthy, DelRio, etc. They’ll want way more control than Mike Brown will ever give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that he'll be here. I don't agree with the 'nor should he' part.

He's HORRIBLE. A TERRIBLE HC and playcaller. He should not be a coach in the NFL.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 11-24-2019

Signed off the Colts PS last week. First NFL catch = 30 yards

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe his PFF rating will fall to the 30's after this game?

Heyward with a sack. Brutal. Hart got beat too by Watt making Finley step up.

The thing about this Bengals team...i'm a pretty prideful guy, in the sense i care about how i look and how my work looks. It baffles me how anyont in this organization can show their face or not act completely embarrassed....

ok, just like that. ANOTHER GUY that wasn't with the steelers last year, just made a circus catch.

This team is so shit.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-24-2019

Practice Squad players from other teams even own the Benglas…...…...

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Murdock2420 - 11-24-2019

Webb sucks.... nothing new

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - BacknDaDey - 11-24-2019

To me, play calling is the biggest problem for this team right now.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 11-24-2019

Steelers in FG range

***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 11-24-2019

Jets winning.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 11-24-2019

Another practice squad player beating up the Bengals. What’s new?

Guy off the Colts practice squad makes a long catch.

Notice how the Steelers didn't run a screen on 1st and long...

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:52 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Time to become a browns fan

Okay please change your avatar to reflect your new team allegiance so we know where you stand.   Tongue

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-24-2019

Webb showing the quality that has caused him to bounce around the league like a ping pong ball