Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-12-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 11-24-2019

IF you put Aaron Rodgers on our team...we'd be better, but the way the scheme is...I doubt we'd be great.

The scheme is just terrible.

Burrow can't be the only change.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 11-24-2019

I think they got to start hitting Rudolph in the pocket

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 11-24-2019

Steelers in FG range.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 11-24-2019

That was a violent hit by the rookie linebacker Pratt

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know, with all the Steelers injuries...I thought we'd have a shot at winning.

So far, I've got to say...their defense seems to dominate our offense...and they seem to be the team that will manufacture offense.

Right, and given our O, they won't have to manufacture much.  

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No I know football and Dalton wasn’t the problem.  Yep you were one of the so called experts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dalton was a problem.  If you cant see that, then you are a homer.  This team needs far more than just a QB, but Dalton was indeed a part of the problem.  Finley is definitely worse so far but that doesnt mean Dalton was the answer either

***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF you put Aaron Rodgers on our team...we'd be better, but the way the scheme is...I doubt we'd be great.

The scheme is just terrible.

Burrow can't be the only change.

Rogers wouldn’t prosper withe this crappy line. He would be looking up at the clouds on his back

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 11-24-2019

Our defense is just terrible. Gives up gaps on runs at will. The LB's are 5-7 yards off the ball.

We're going to let this White run for 100+ yards...just watch.

Look at DeCastro. The Steelers guards get to the 2nd level.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure glad he has that escapability and pocket awareness that Dalton lacks.

(11-24-2019, 03:21 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Where are the experts on the board that said Dalton had no pocket awareness and Finley was so much better?  I see no difference

Look closely. These are the comments of butt hurt Dalton lovers. 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-24-2019

ThE bEnGaLs RuN dEfEnSe HaS bEeN mUcH bEtTeR lAtElY.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 11-24-2019

Weekly game plan for the bengals...who on the opposing offense has no or next to no NFL experience? Let’s make that guy look like a HOFer

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 11-24-2019

Start your career as RB in NFL vs. Bengals ! 3 rushes 43 yards lmao

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How bad is he?

Sorry. Thought you were setting up a joke

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He's so bad even tackling dummies play better. I know, bad joke but at least it's not as bad as the Bengals play...…..

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 11-24-2019

Great defense, huh?

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - SunsetBengal - 11-24-2019

Hey, Pratt was in on a run stop!

Well the Bengals got away with one there

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 11-24-2019

Pick!

***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:28 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dalton was a problem.  If you cant see that, then you are a homer.  This team needs far more than just a QB, but Dalton was indeed a part of the problem.  Finley is definitely worse so far but that doesnt mean Dalton was the answer either

Dalton will do good on another team. You wi. With a strong line and this team hasn’t had on sine Whit left. You don’t know squat about the game

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 11-24-2019

Williams pick

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 03:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The only QB in the NFL worse than Finley is Nathan Peterman.

Now THAT i can agree with.