Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Message from Preston Brown - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Message from Preston Brown (/Thread-Message-from-Preston-Brown)

Message from Preston Brown - pally - 11-27-2019

His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character. Good Luck to him in his future

RE: Message from Preston Brown - J24 - 11-27-2019

Very Classy by him. At the end of the day he is a human being and his job was to play football. He wasn't very good at it but it shouldn't dismiss the positive impact he has had on his community. At the end of the day he is just Human like the rest of us. Hopefully he was just a bad fit here and will be sweet some place else and Excel there.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character.  Good Luck to him in his future

Good man, very classy. Too bad he didn't work out for us, wish he could of helped make us a SB contender.

He might actually go somewhere else and play well under a better DC. Wish him the best.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - BengalChris - 11-27-2019

He has more class than Zac and Mike Brown and his inbred clan.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - Murdock2420 - 11-27-2019

Class guy, hope he gets signed someone else and does well for them. He has the talent as his time in Buffalo showed, but like most players that come here this franchise can't get the same level of production.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 04:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Class guy, hope he gets signed someone else and does well for them. He has the talent as his time in Buffalo showed, but like most players that come here this franchise can't get the same level of production.

He's a Raidah now.

Good stuff Preston, I was hoping it would work out here on the field. Good to see you still giving back to your hometown. First class.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - fredtoast - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character.  Good Luck to him in his future

Should have spent less time coddling psychos and more time in film study.

Maybe he would still have a job here.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - Murdock2420 - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 04:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: He's a Raidah now.

Good stuff Preston, I was hoping it would work out here on the field. Good to see you still giving back to your hometown. First class.

Well now I can pull for them in the post season.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - BengalFanInNJ - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 04:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Should have spent less time coddling psychos and more time in film study.

Damn, Fred. Wow. 

I LOVE IT!

RE: Message from Preston Brown - Shake n Blake - 11-27-2019

Classy move. I wish him the best.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - masonbengals fan - 11-27-2019

Another signing that didn't work out. Class guy though.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - BengalsRocker - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 04:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Should have spent less time cuddling psychos and more time in film study.

[Image: avatar_209.jpg?dateline=1567024461]

ThumbsUp Fixed It !

RE: Message from Preston Brown - jason - 11-27-2019

Kinda funny how he was a solid player at the very least before Austin, and Lou Whatshisnuts got ahold of him. I predict a mini resurgence in Oakland.

RE: Message from Preston Brown - HarleyDog - 11-28-2019

(11-27-2019, 11:17 PM)jason Wrote: Kinda funny how he was a solid player at the very least before Austin, and Lou Whatshisnuts got ahold of him. I predict a mini resurgence in Oakland.

Bad prediction.