Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Game of Thrones - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Game of Thrones (/Thread-Game-of-Thrones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Game of Thrones - michaelsean - 06-15-2015

Just out of curiosity, what happened to the crippled boy and his entourage?

(06-15-2015, 12:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I dont know where Stannis is at in the show but if your talking about his potential battle with the boltons outside of Winterfell.

Most of the horses he had died due to the massive amounts of snow either getting hurt or becoming food for his troops.

In the books they were pretty much buried under snow outside of winterfell.  Hope that helps...   Not sure what other battle it would be if the wildlings are already on the south side of the wall via john.    Any of the Ironborn held forts fell quickly to stannis on his march south.

Stanis just lost half of his men to desertion and appeared to have all foot soldiers and faced an army of mounted troops at least triple the size of his army outside Winterfell.  It didn't go so well for him.

RE: Game of Thrones - XenoMorph - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 01:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Stanis just lost half of his men to desertion and appeared to have all foot soldiers and faced an army of mounted troops at least triple the size of his army outside Winterfell.  It didn't go so well for him.

There should be about 6 feet of snow or more where hes at..

Also remember some of his men where from the south left over from renlys army... And Stannis has never been well loved.

but he should still have the Umbers with him.

And the Manderlys are inside the castle and not on boltons side.

They never made it to the actual battle in the book just on the edge of the battle.

But how does one calvery charge thru hills of snow? They must be changing a hell of a lot

RE: Game of Thrones - Stormborn - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 01:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just out of curiosity, what happened to the crippled boy and his entourage?

They just weren't in this season, they knew that coming in.

They're presumably still way north of the wall with the 3 eyed raven.

(06-15-2015, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: There should be about 6 feet of snow or more where hes at..

Also remember some of his men where from the south left over from renlys army...  And Stannis has never been well loved.

but he should still have the Umbers with him.

And the Manderlys are inside the castle and not on boltons side.

They never made it to the actual battle in the book just on the edge of the battle.

But how does one calvery charge thru  hills of snow?   They must be changing a hell of a lot

There was certainly no 6 feet of snow outside of winterfell.  I don't think there was 1 foot of snow.

(06-15-2015, 01:21 PM)Stormborn Wrote: They just weren't in this season, they knew that coming in.

They're presumably still way north of the wall with the 3 eyed raven.

They are playing catchup with things they missed.. They could probly do another whole season of catching up things they left out.

Bran is becoming the old god.... As he can now see thru every eye of every weretree and anything they have witnessed.

RE: Game of Thrones - rfaulk34 - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 08:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Kit Harrington said in a EW interview released at 10pm that he was told Jon isn't coming back... but that is what he has to say when asked that. There were articles about contract negotiations that said he was signed on for seasons 6 and 7, which he said were not true... but again, I think he has to say that right now. It would be stupid to have him die and immediately say "no, he'll be back".

They asked him what gift he got from the crew (like how Ygritte's actress got her bow and arrow) and he said he didn't get anything... so I'm thinking he's coming back.

I think Theon and Sansa survive. They know Winterfell better than any other person there, so I think they know where to jump to land on something that will soften the blow or some place they could jump to get away.

When they looked down, the wall appeared to have a slope but when the camera angle was looking up, it didn't seem to...

RE: Game of Thrones - Beaker - 06-15-2015

The death of Stannis effectively ends the Baratheon bloodline. The only hope is Gendry, who is missing, and he would have to be legitimized.

(06-15-2015, 02:20 PM)Beaker Wrote: The death of Stannis effectively ends the Baratheon bloodline. The only hope is Gendry, who is missing, and he would have to be legitimized.

Edric Storm
Maya Stone

They would have to legitimize a bastard to save the Great house.. Most likely its gone.

What house do you think would replace it?

Also there are a few other Great houses close to depleted.
Lannisters
greyJoys
Starks
Tullys
Targ's Are all but gone when danny dies.

RE: Game of Thrones - Millhouse - 06-15-2015

Cant wait to see Frankenmountain in action. Something tells me he will wreck some havoc

(06-15-2015, 03:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Cant wait to see Frankenmountain in action. Something tells me he will wreck some havoc

Is wrecking havoc considered super havoc?   Big Grin

RE: Game of Thrones - Beaker - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 03:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Cant wait to see Frankenmountain in action. Something tells me he will wreck some havoc

Frankenhound will kill him.

(06-15-2015, 04:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: Frankenhound will kill him.

You guys mean Robert Strongboar vs the Gravedigger?

the hound wouldnt be a frankenhound has he was just rescued by a monk and not brought back from the dead by a necromancer.

RE: Game of Thrones - Bengalzona - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 12:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Also the Lannister Girl Survives the attempted Cue in Dorne but she does gain a heafty scar.

There is some question about her surviving in the HBO version. It does not look promising.

(06-15-2015, 02:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Edric Storm
Maya Stone

They would have to legitimize a bastard to save the Great house.. Most likely its gone.

What house do you think would replace it?

Also there are a few other Great houses close to depleted.
Lannisters
greyJoys
Starks
Tullys
Targ's Are all but gone when danny dies.

The House of Thenn Ninja

(06-15-2015, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: They must be changing a hell of a lot

Yes. Quite a bit.

BTW- Isn't Jon supposed to be a warg too? They never mention it on the TV version.

RE: Game of Thrones - JustWinBaby - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 04:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: There is some question about her surviving in the HBO version. It does not look promising.

It would be kind of bushleague if she survived.  I don't see how she would, much less while on a boat, unless the dose simply wasn't strong enough (not directly contacting blood, like it did with Bron).  And I wouldn't see the point - the character wouldn't seem to have any purpose other than to start war between the Lannisters and Dorne.

Someone brought up the Hound - we didn't actually see him die on HBO, and that would be an interesting reunion with the newly "no one" formerly known as Arya.

(06-15-2015, 04:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: There is some question about her surviving in the HBO version. It does not look promising.

I know her Kingsgaurd is killed... by Areo Hotah (if hes even in the show but i think he is as i saw pictures of him casted i thought)

She received a serious bad wound but survived.. Obviously the liberties the show is taking could change that.

did they even have the dorish prince that went to find danny?

RE: Game of Thrones - JustWinBaby - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 05:07 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: BTW- Isn't Jon supposed to be a warg too? They never mention it on the TV version.

If he warged into his direwolf that would be really lame - that might be able to work in the books, but not on tv.