Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts (/Thread-Lapham-said-AJ-looked-unbelievable-in-Pregame-Workouts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - THE PISTONS - 12-09-2019

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Nicomo Cosca - 12-09-2019

Here come the haters with their pitchforks and torches...

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Nately120 - 12-09-2019

Once AJ is gone the HC and owner/GM who let him sit out are going to remain.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Catmandude123 - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 01:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Once AJ is gone the HC and owner/GM who let him sit out are going to remain.

The HC and GM/ owner have no control as far as "letting him" sit out . That is on a player who has missed nearly a full season while drawing nearly a million a game because he had a sprained ankle.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Mike M (the other one) - 12-09-2019

So?
I remember a time when Lap said Gresham looked good, but didn't play.
Turns out, the player did what was best for himself. If AJ thinks he's not ready, then he's not ready.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Nately120 - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 02:29 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The HC and GM/ owner have no control as far as "letting him" sit out . That is on a player who has missed nearly a full season while drawing nearly a million a game because he had a sprained ankle.

I'm sure the NFL has some sort of defense against players who refuse to play and still want to get paid.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - XenoMorph - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm sure the NFL has some sort of defense against players who refuse to play and still want to get paid.

probly something in the line of a breach of contract for that situation.

if the bengals declared him 100% full go and green refused to leave the bench that would be different.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - RunKijanaRun - 12-09-2019

I sincerely hope both Andy and AJ find new places to play next season. Best for all involved.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - impactplaya - 12-09-2019

If the Bengals were in a playoff hunt AJ would have
Been.on the field weeks ago.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - jason - 12-09-2019

I think Lapham talks too much.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - TheLeonardLeap - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 02:29 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The HC and GM/ owner have no control as far as "letting him" sit out . That is on a player who has missed nearly a full season while drawing nearly a million a game because he had a sprained ankle.

I think AJ is milking it because the team got eliminated by Week 9 and he is thinking about FA, but at the very least lets not play this game.

The guy had ankle surgery. Give him shit all you want and I won't say a thing, but calling it merely a "sprained ankle" is a bit disingenuous when he had to go under the knife to get it fixed.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - XenoMorph - 12-09-2019

look at it this way.. Why would we want AJ to play? to win more games? to lose our #1 pick? Let him rest and save them miles for next year.... Which he will probly be re-signed here.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Sled21 - 12-09-2019

At this point he will probably just sit out the rest of the season and come back next year fully healed instead of risking aggravating it now. Probably the smart move, and I wouldn't be surprised if the club didn't agree..

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - fortyyearfan - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm sure the NFL has some sort of defense against players who refuse to play and still want to get paid.

A.J. will play this sunday

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - J24 - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 03:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: look at it this way.. Why would we want AJ to play? to win more games? to lose our #1 pick?  Let him rest and save them miles for next year....  Which he will probly be re-signed here.

Exactly

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - R3stangs - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 03:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: At this point he will probably just sit out the rest of the season and come back next year fully healed instead of risking aggravating it now. Probably the smart move, and I wouldn't be surprised if the club didn't agree..

Then stop with the rehab shit and the cone drills and whatever and put him on IR.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - RASCAL - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 03:22 PM)jason Wrote: I think Lapham talks too much.

he's forgotten more about football then you or anyone on this board will ever know!!! GET OVER IT!!!

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - fredtoast - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 03:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: At this point he will probably just sit out the rest of the season and come back next year fully healed instead of risking aggravating it now. Probably the smart move.

It is a horrible move by AJ.  If he does not play he won't get shit in free agency.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - fredtoast - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 03:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: If the Bengals were in a playoff hunt AJ would have
Been.on the field weeks ago.

You have no clue.

RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Nicomo Cosca - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 05:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a horrible move by AJ.  If he does not play he won't get shit in free agency.

You keep saying but you’re wrong. A team absolutely will take a chance on him.