Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
...Cleveland Browns. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: ...Cleveland Browns. (/Thread-Cleveland-Browns)

Pages: 1 2

...Cleveland Browns. - Synric - 12-16-2019

The Browns can draft multiple #1OA picks and they can trade/sign great players.

...but they still can't produce a winning season. At this point its sad...

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Vambo - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:55 AM)Synric Wrote: The Browns can draft multiple #1OA picks and they can trade/sign great players.

Can't argue with that it's not in the fans control, you can either give up or hope they'll get it right at some point.  I'll stick by the team take the the grief for now and when they get it right I'll be there.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Catmandude123 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:55 AM)Synric Wrote: The Browns can draft multiple #1OA picks and they can trade/sign great players.

They had a winning off season. Signing big time FAs and getting picked to not only get into the POs but going to the SB.  Its going to be a long off season for Browns fans probably losing their top receiver so he can leave and have a good QB to throw him the ball. No one giving them a Chinaman's chance of being hyped again and not being able  to troll the internet with unbelievable BS bragging like they are the bullies of the AFCN. I will kind of miss them though , everyone needs a good laugh every now and then.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - ballsofsteel - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: They had a winning off season. Signing big time FAs and getting picked to not only get into the POs but going to the SB.  Its going to be a long off season for Browns fans probably losing their top receiver so he can leave and have a good QB to throw him the ball. No one giving them a Chinaman's chance of being hyped again and not being able  to troll the internet with unbelievable BS bragging like they are the bullies of the AFCN. I will kind of miss them though , everyone needs a good laugh every now and then.

If you want a good laugh watch the Bungals play.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Catmandude123 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: If you want a good laugh watch the Bungals play.

Yeah they kind of look like the Steelers did last night.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - SunsetBengal - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: If you want a good laugh watch the Bungals play.

I can't argue with that statement.  But, I can say that it was rather unusual to see the Steelers give up a lead, and lose on their home turf, in December.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - 84whodey - 12-16-2019

Lol Baker mayfield is so terrible 17td 17int

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - bengalfan74 - 12-16-2019

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001088854/article/multiple-browns-say-come-get-me-to-cardinals

Come get me

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 10:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001088854/article/multiple-browns-say-come-get-me-to-cardinals

Come get me

Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious

The article is blaming Kitchens....but where is the criticism of the little shit under center? He's been HORRIBLE. 

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - jason - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 11:57 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The article is blaming Kitchens....but where is the criticism of the little shit under center? He's been HORRIBLE. 

He's the reason they hired Kitchens... On top of that; he sucks.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - BakertheBeast - 12-18-2019

Baker > Dalton

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

Another fact, the Bungals stink.

[Image: z4j7k63fxo8b7c26g.jpg]

Drops mike.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Catmandude123 - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 07:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker > Dalton

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

Drops mike.
Dalton = crap                                                                                                                                                                                            Baker= +crap                                                                                                                                                                                             Dalton + Baker= crap to the third power. 2020 season Baker still crap, Burrows golden boy. Burrows > Baker= Browns back in the basement of the AFCN where they always belonged. Hell the Browns may go another decade before having a winning season.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-18-2019

(12-17-2019, 02:10 PM)jason Wrote: He's the reason they hired Kitchens... On top of that; he sucks.

True dat....diva to the nth degree.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - 84whodey - 12-18-2019

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

Drops mike.

Funny thing is, the Clowns are now entering qb purgatory with that below avg qb.  The Bengals are finally getting out of it.   Have fun!

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Synric - 12-18-2019

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

The big difference is Baker is throwing to two of the best receivers in the NFL with a top duo of running backs.
Dalton is throwing to Tyler Boyd, Dropsy John Ross, Alex Erickson, and Auden Tate and didnt see a run game until the second half of the season...

This is fact.

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - JS-Steelerfan - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 03:28 PM)Synric Wrote: The big difference is Baker is throwing to two of the best receivers in the NFL with a top duo of running backs.
Dalton is throwing to Tyler Boyd, Dropsy John Ross, Alex Erickson, and Auden Tate and didnt see a run game until the second half of the season...

This is fact.

Yeah, you’d figure that in and of itself would create at least a 4 point QBR difference ... 

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - jason - 12-19-2019

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

Drops mike.

The former Heisman, number 1 overall pick, loudmouth, and "budding superstar" Baker Mayfield's greatest achievement is being slightly "better" than Andy Dalton... With a much better supporting cast.

Awesome...

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - sandwedge - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 12:57 AM)jason Wrote: The former Heisman, number 1 overall pick, loudmouth, and "budding superstar" Baker Mayfield's greatest achievement is being slightly "better" than Andy Dalton... With a much better supporting cast.

Awesome...

Spot on Jason...

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - grampahol - 12-19-2019

You know..I always wondered about Freddy Kitchens.. His very name sounds like a guy who may have been the dishwasher for a Julia Childs/Dan Akroid cooking show.. I could be wrong, but it certainly sounds about right..

RE: ...Cleveland Browns. - Catmandude123 - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 02:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know..I always wondered about Freddy Kitchens.. His very name sounds like a guy who may have been the dishwasher for a Julia Childs/Dan Akroid cooking show.. I could be wrong, but it certainly sounds about right..

Should have hired Freddy Kruger. The nightmare on the lake.