Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already (/Thread-Joe-Burrow-looks-Bengalized-already)

Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - StrictlyBiz - 01-13-2020

Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

Maybe you guys ought to consider Joey Lawrence instead.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-13-2020

(01-13-2020, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

This aged well. Lets just hope my comment doesn't receive the same treatment in the second half.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - SunsetBengal - 01-14-2020

(01-13-2020, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

Yeah man, you really struck gold on that one..

Hope your day job pays the bills...

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - StrictlyBiz - 01-14-2020

(01-13-2020, 11:50 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This aged well. Lets just hope my comment doesn't receive the same treatment in the second half.

(01-14-2020, 12:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah man, you really struck gold on that one..

Hope your day job pays the bills...

Hey, I try. Someone has to do something around here to liven the place up.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2020

He has an actual team on LSU, we will kill that kid.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - yellowxdiscipline - 01-15-2020

Heard that failed abortion attempt Vince Williams is already trying to "paint" Joe Burrow on sight.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - grampahol - 01-15-2020

Yeah, Joe WAS caught smoking after that game, wasn't he? tsk tsk..

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - grampahol - 01-26-2020

Steeler fans are just jealous cause their team owners didn't take a ski trip to the Swiss Alps at the trade deadline.. Nervous

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - QueenCity - 02-25-2020

Burrow sounds and looks anything but a Bengal to be honest.

I love this dudes fire/cockiness and I know the AFC North is dreading his next 10 years.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - ochocincos - 03-04-2020

(02-25-2020, 10:13 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Burrow sounds and looks anything but a Bengal to be honest.

I love this dudes fire/cockiness and I know the AFC North is dreading his next 10 years.

Not what I see.

I see a calm, cool, collected leader who doesn't waver under pressure.
I don't see cockiness at all.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - Big Boss - 03-10-2020

(01-26-2020, 02:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: Steeler fans are just jealous cause their team owners didn't take a ski trip to the Swiss Alps at the trade deadline.. Nervous

Steelers fans are worried because the burlap sack of pig cartilage they've got playing at QB is in the twilight of its career, and their next man up is a certified dudebro who instigates race fights.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - RASCAL - 03-21-2020

I was noticing that big jen looks like a massive hog with whiskers!

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - JustWinBaby - 04-06-2020

(03-10-2020, 02:44 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Steelers fans are worried because the burlap sack of pig cartilage they've got playing at QB is in the twilight of its career, and their next man up is a certified dudebro who instigates race fights.

No, I'm pretty sure the bungals will figure out how to ruin Burrow all on their own.

Because no matter who you draft, Mike Brown will still own the team.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - Sled21 - 04-06-2020

Pig Jen has gone mental not being able to get out and rape.....

https://dailysnark.com/ben-roethlisberger-looks-like-hes-been-quarantined-for-years-in-coronavirus-psa/

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - McC - 04-06-2020

Oh, to have the power to look at a perfect stranger and know what he's thinking.

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - JustWinBaby - 04-11-2020

(04-06-2020, 07:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Pig Jen has gone mental not being able to get out and rape.....

https://dailysnark.com/ben-roethlisberger-looks-like-hes-been-quarantined-for-years-in-coronavirus-psa/

Soooo......CIN is going to take Joe Burrow....what could possibly go wrong?!?!

RE: Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already - McC - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 05:39 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Soooo......CIN is going to take Joe Burrow....what could possibly go wrong?!?!

Outside of Steelers diving at his knees for the next fifteen years, nothing.