Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow (/Thread-First-Take-says-Bengals-will-ruin-Joe-Burrow)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Shake n Blake - 01-15-2020

Seems to be a pretty common take I'm seeing from a lot of people in the national media. Can't say it's surprising though, and honestly I agree with what they're saying. Just have to hope Burrow can overcome.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Bengalitis - 01-15-2020

Well, better to be ruined a Bengal than any other team right? I mean, look at Tannerhill. Doomed in miami and now getting a super bowl with Tenessee. FFS another team getting a SB Lombardi before us. Really grinds my gears.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-15-2020

[Image: 3eo78e.jpg]

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Okeana - 01-15-2020

Who cares what talking heads say

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - NATI BENGALS - 01-15-2020

Haters gon hate

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - lone bengal - 01-15-2020

Can’t stand Stephen A but he’s right. Mike Brown is a terrible owner and the Bengals are a bad organization. We’ll see how serious the Bengals are about competing the next few seasons with the team they put around Burrow.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 01:10 AM)Okeana Wrote: Who cares what talking heads say

Seriously. Weren’t we supposed to be watching Cleveland in the AFC championship this weekend according to most of these jabronies?

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Benton - 01-15-2020

Meh.

We've done alright with our last two.

Arguably, the Steelers ruined carson, and ad wouldnt likely have had the opportunity he did here.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 01:34 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Can’t stand Stephen A but he’s right. Mike Brown is a terrible owner and the Bengals are a bad organization. We’ll see how  serious the Bengals are about competing the next few seasons with the team they put around Burrow.

Exactly....they ain't wrong. Hopefully Ebenezer shocks us all, and pushes his chips to the middle of the table. I have my doubts for obvious reasons......

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - yellowxdiscipline - 01-15-2020

To be fair they have every reason to believe so, I mean look what we did to Carson, however I hope this doesnt happen with Burrow.

That being said Max Kellerman has the most punchable face on the planet.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - grampahol - 01-15-2020

Well the pundit class is NEVER wrong about anything. That's why every school kid ever has always said, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, "A pundit." Ninja
Actually the very term Pundit is from Sanskrit, pandit meaning learned one..It used to be a revered title of sorts, but in today's lexicon pundit typically means some schlub offering up another useless opinion on something they know nothing about..

(01-15-2020, 02:26 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: To be fair they have every reason to believe so, I mean look what we did to Carson, however I hope this doesnt happen with Burrow.

That being said Max Kellerman has the most punchable face on the planet.

What did we do to Carson?

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - grampahol - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 02:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did we do to Carson?

Traded him to Oakland.. Cool

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - yellowxdiscipline - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 02:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did we do to Carson?

The fans didnt do anything, the organization however took a generational talent with the first pick and then proceeded to let him waste away here.

(01-15-2020, 02:45 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The fans didnt do anything, the organization however took a generational talent with the first pick and then proceeded to let him waste away here.

Hmm...not sure I agree that’s quite how it went down. Palmer was given two of the best WR’s in the league, a good running game, decent OL (for a while), and there was certainly a window to make a run. It went to shit, but let’s not pretend we were awful his entire time here.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-15-2020

Two winning seasons with Palmer and the second one was when they rode Cedric Benson and cut back on "Superstar QB".

Fail.

(01-15-2020, 03:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Two winning seasons with Palmer and the second one was when they rode Cedric Benson and cut back on "Superstar QB".

Fail.

How many winning seasons did a Mike Brown ran team have before Palmer?

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Synric - 01-15-2020

I didn't realize people actually watched Stephen A. Smith. He would know about ruining things I suppose he is helping ESPN ruin itself.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - BURROWorBUST - 01-15-2020

After Stephen A. (more than once) insinuated that the only Reason Marvin kept his job was because he was black, I think most of us tuned him out. It's rare that I even bother to watch him.

RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Benton - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 02:45 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The fans didnt do anything, the organization however took a generational talent with the first pick and then proceeded to let him waste away here.

Eh, I dunno. I like Carson, but he had outstanding receivers, a few good backs and some very good lines, at least early in his career in Cincinnati.