Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video (/Thread-What-s-Next-For-Joe-Burrow-Youtube-Video)

Pages: 1 2

What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - GreenCornBengal - 01-16-2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQENjp01bGQ

I'll just leave this here...

Oh, I guess I should add some context. This was a barstool sports interview with Joe (on the left). This might be the most 'real' view of Joe we will get.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - TheSweetness - 01-17-2020

What the fuss is he wearing? 

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - BURROWorBUST - 01-17-2020

That's great! Joe's totally f'ing old school. He'd be hanging out with Kenny Stabler and Joe Namath "back in the day." Hilarious

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Sled21 - 01-17-2020

Burrow took the high/smart road on the question of if LSU could beat the Bengals, when he said "no comment". Maybe he thinks they could, maybe he doesn't, but in reality, they would have no chance up against a team of professional fully grown men. Carlos, Geno and Hubbard would be in his lap every play.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - reuben.ahmed - 01-17-2020

Geno isn't in anyone's lap anymore.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - NATI BENGALS - 01-17-2020

Torn some cartilage in the ribs. I assume from the hit he took right before halftime if I remember correctly. I hear that one is pretty painful. Going out and playing QB with that injury and dominating...

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - RunKijanaRun - 01-17-2020

I think we have 10 Joe Burrow threads on the front page now.

I'm no board nazi, and I kick the closest person to me when I have a thread redirected to another forum, but at some point we have to rein it in here, don't we?

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - SHRacerX - 01-17-2020

(01-16-2020, 11:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQENjp01bGQ

I'll just leave this here...

Oh, I guess I should add some context. This was a barstool sports interview with Joe (on the left). This might be the most 'real' view of Joe we will get.

That's outstanding!!!  Hilarious

I need to save up (his energy) so I can "Gronk" the parade.... Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

I also loved how he said initially, that he wanted to break Brady's 24 reps on the bench press, but he hasn't benched in a while (and with torn cartilage in his ribs...pass).  

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - SHRacerX - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 10:46 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I think we have 10 Joe Burrow threads on the front page now.

I'm no board nazi, and I kick the closest person to me when I have a thread redirected to another forum, but at some point we have to rein it in here, don't we?

Nope, only a sticky for stupid trade rumors.  And I vote that we rename the site Burrowsboard.com

Ninja

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - treee - 01-17-2020

I think we should have 20 Burrow threads LOL

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Gamma Ray Tan - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 10:46 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I think we have 10 Joe Burrow threads on the front page now.

Damn! I was about to post my “What is Joe Burrow’s favorite potato chip flavor” poll/thread........ Nevermind!

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - GreenCornBengal - 01-17-2020

Hey now.

My thread isn't rumors, ideas or hearsay. I have actual content of Joe in his most natural habitat.

I was hoping to hear the older crowd cringe at the way he dresses/handles himself. Seems to like the party. The best do. I love this side of Joe lol, but I'm also 28.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Bengalfan4life27c - 01-17-2020

He seems like just 1 of the guys. Not to hate on Dalton or Palmer but neither felt like 1 of the guys.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Dcity614 - 01-17-2020

I don't quite understand the hate and for the Burrow threads by alot of the people here, even by the veteran board users. Would you rather have threads and discussions about the OLine every day again season after season? Were you more happy then? The draft is still months away, at least threads are being created and discussions are being had about something right now considering the season the team just had. Any thread that is not someone crapping on the Bengals is worth being happy about right now if you are a user here.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Pat5775 - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 10:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's outstanding!!!  Hilarious

I need to save up (his energy) so I can "Gronk" the parade.... Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

I also loved how he said initially, that he wanted to break Brady's 24 reps on the bench press, but he hasn't benched in a while (and with torn cartilage in his ribs...pass).  

He’s a QB, I couldn’t care less how much he benches. It’s irrelevant imo. What can he squat though? What can he clean? Deadlift?

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-17-2020

Seems like just a regular Joe lol

I like the guy. Gonna be fun times ahead calling it now!!! Rock On

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 01:52 PM)Dcity614 Wrote: I don't quite understand the hate and for the Burrow threads by alot of the people here, even by the veteran board users.  Would you rather have threads and discussions about the OLine every day again season after season?  Were you more happy then?  The draft is still months away, at least threads are being created and discussions are being had about something right now considering the season the team just had.  Any thread that is not someone crapping on the Bengals is worth being happy about right now if you are a user here.

Well said, my favorite threads are the Joe Burrow threads man. Cool

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - jason - 01-17-2020

You apologize to Joe Burrow right this second !!!

He didn't mean it Joe Burrow.

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - BengalsRocker - 01-18-2020

Burrows are many so...

RE: What's Next For Joe Burrow Youtube Video - bfine32 - 01-18-2020

Bengals Message Board home of Joe Noise