Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl (/Thread-Chiefs-Will-Win-Super-Bowl)

Pages: 1 2

Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020

They can score many ways and are the new version of the Patriots with Kelce the new Gronk.

Defense- I give a slight edge to 49ers but Chiefs play enough D to get to Championship Games last 2 years.

Blocking- Tie....some might give edge to 49ers but Chiefs offense gets blocking to score lots of points.

Running Back - Even...some might give edge to 49ers but Chiefs RBs get yards and TDs.

Tight Ends - Even...I give some edge to Kelce but Kittle pretty good.

Receivers - Here I give edge to Chiefs of Hill and so many other receivers. Many targets and Kelce.

Quarterback- Edge to Mahomes and Chiefs.

Head Coach - Andy Reid because he has had Chiefs in back to back Championships. He has built one solid team. Plus Andy Reid makes great game adjustments, unlike Bengals. He does not go on with a set game plan all game. As we see with Texans and Titans he starts game looking for weaknesses and once he finds them, he exploits them on offense and defense. Texans doubled Hill, so he killed them with Kelce. Titans doubled Kelce, so he killed them with Hill. When these teams doubled both Hill and Kelce, Reid ate them up with running game and other open receivers.

No lead is safe on Chiefs as they showed they can come back scoring FAST on the best defenses.

Plus give credit to Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Titans and of these teams CHIEFS take Patriots spot in Super Bowl. Like Patriots, a good game coach, a good QB, a great TE, great receivers, good runners but like Patriots they will pass you to death, something Steelers could never defend. The 49ers will find the Chiefs are not without defense and the Chiefs offense scores too many points like the Patriots have.

Mahomes to Kelce like Brady to Gronk, and if you double on the TE, that still beats you because so many other plays open up. Andy Reid exploits this just as Patriots coach. With Gronk, Brady had many weapons. Now Mahomes does. Plus Mahomes legs are a weapon and he use to be a baseball shortstop and it shows. Quick reflexes and can run and adjust fast like an Ozzie Smith throwing overhand, sidearm, underhand, left hand, or take off and run for the yards.

The Texans, Titans and now 49ers are good, but there is no defense for this years CHIEFS and they are just better. As there was no defense for LSU or PATRIOTS last few years, there is no defense for CHIEFS.

THE AFC WINS AGAIN. GRONK & PATRIOTS HAD THEIR RUN....KELCE & CHIEFS ARE THE NEW PATRIOTS. THEY SCORE FAST AND OFTEN.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jfkbengals - 01-26-2020

Can't argue with your analysis, but I disagree with the conclusion. I think the 49ers are going to win it, as they just seem to be a more well rounded team with a stiffling defense. This matchup actually reminds me of the 2001 SB when the Pats toppled the Greatest Show on Turf, and I expect to see a similar outcome.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - coachmcneil71 - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 12:14 PM)kevin Wrote: They can score many ways and are the new version of the Patriots with Kelce the new Gronk.

Defense- I give a slight edge to 49ers but Chiefs play enough D to get to Championship Games last 2 years.

Blocking- Tie....some might give edge to 49ers but Chiefs offense gets blocking to score lots of points.

Running Back -  Even...some might give edge to 49ers but Chiefs RBs get yards and TDs.

Tight Ends - Even...I give some edge to Kelce but Kittle pretty good.

Receivers -  Here I give edge to Chiefs of Hill and so many other receivers.  Many targets and Kelce.

Quarterback- Edge to Mahomes and Chiefs.

Head Coach -  Andy Reid because he has had Chiefs in back to back Championships. He has built one solid team.   Plus Andy Reid makes great game adjustments, unlike Bengals.  He does not go on with a set game plan all game.  As we see with Texans and Titans he starts game looking for weaknesses and once he finds them, he exploits them on offense and defense.  Texans doubled Hill, so he killed them with Kelce.  Titans doubled Kelce, so he killed them with Hill.  When these teams doubled both Hill and Kelce, Reid ate them up with running game and other open receivers.

No lead is safe on Chiefs as they showed they can come back scoring FAST on the best defenses.  

Plus give credit to Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Titans and of these teams CHIEFS take Patriots spot in Super Bowl.  Like Patriots, a good game coach, a good QB, a great TE, great receivers, good runners but like Patriots they will pass you to death, something Steelers could never defend.   The 49ers will find the Chiefs are not without defense and the Chiefs offense scores too many points like the Patriots have.  

Mahomes to Kelce like Brady to Gronk, and if you double on the TE, that still beats you because so many other plays open up.  Andy Reid exploits this just as Patriots coach.  With Gronk, Brady had many weapons.  Now Mahomes does. Plus Mahomes legs are a weapon and he use to be a baseball shortstop and it shows. Quick reflexes and can run and adjust fast like an Ozzie Smith throwing overhand, sidearm, underhand, left hand, or take off and run for the yards.

The Texans, Titans and now 49ers are good, but there is no defense for this years CHIEFS and they are just better.  As there was no defense for LSU or PATRIOTS last few years,  there is no defense for CHIEFS.

THE AFC WINS AGAIN.  GRONK & PATRIOTS HAD THEIR RUN....KELCE & CHIEFS ARE THE NEW PATRIOTS. THEY SCORE FAST AND OFTEN.

As JFK said, good work, but I disagree. I'll make my reasoning short as possible.

1) SF D line! Can't run on them, better pray they don't get a QB in 3rd and long. Advantage SF!
2) KC's defense! Going to get run on all day.
3)SF's offense! They're going to be able to control the clock and keep Chiefs O off of the field.
4) Richard Sherman! He takes away a third of the field in the passing game. This SF D will really limit what PM, Hill, and 
     TK do. They face Kylar Murray and Russ twice a year. Pat is very similar to both. They won't be surprised or 
      overmatched by anything he presents.

For obvious reasons, I can't stand SF, but I think they win this game pretty easily.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 01:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can't argue with your analysis, but I disagree with the conclusion.  I think the 49ers are going to win it, as they just seem to be a more well rounded team with a stiffling defense.  This matchup actually reminds me of the 2001 SB when the Pats toppled the Greatest Show on Turf, and I expect to see a similar outcome.

Just like Texans D and Titans D that beat Patriots and Ravens offenses,  whatever 49ers stop in early part of game will only show Andy Reid what is covered and not covered.  THAT is when the Chiefs fly into high gear.  Once the Chiefs see what the 49ers are all over, they will burn them on what they are not all over.  No team can single cover Hill or single cover Kelce, they will kill you.  IF you double down on both, the Chiefs have too many other weapons such as Watkins.  

Oh, this thing FOX TV says that Chiefs pass too much, that was said about Patriots.   But be it Brady and Gronk and Edlemon, or be it Mahomes, Kelce and Hill, as Paul Brown said, when you have a gun, shoot it.   Andy Reid is like Patriots coach in that he adjusts to the game.  Whatever 49ers take away, it will tell Reid what is open.  Miami should be a fast track for high scoring Chiefs.  They will simply score more points than 49ers in spite of 49ers defense, as in spite of Titans & Texans defense. 

Watching Andy Reid probe at the Houston and Tennessee tough defenses the first quarter and make game changes was perfect coaching.  Once Reid finds what plays the defenses are covering, he adjusts and Bang, Bang, Bang he hits you with wide open plays in a Sam Wyche Hurry Up before the D can adjust.   If the 49ers double Hill, he will kill them with Kelce.  If the 49ers double Kelce, he will kill them with Hill.  If the 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, they leave themselves wide open for Reid to use all his other weapons such as Watkins.  Mahomes can score in any of the 3 defenses.  The Chiefs are healthy and at full strength now and there really is no defense just as there was no defense to stop Patriots when they had Gronk.  Kelce is the new Gronk.  Reid really is an offensive Guru.  The way he picks teams apart is a master at work, and he has Mahomes to do the picking. 

You know how tough Steelers Defense never beat Patriots, that will be 49ers defense against Chiefs with Reid, Mahomes, Hill and the very Gronk like Kelce, plus many more weapons in the tool box besides them.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 02:03 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: As JFK said, good work, but I disagree. I'll make my reasoning short as possible.

1) SF D line! Can't run on them, better pray they don't get a QB in 3rd and long. Advantage SF!
2) KC's defense! Going to get run on all day.
3)SF's offense! They're going to be able to control the clock and keep Chiefs O off of the field.
4) Richard Sherman! He takes away a third of the field in the passing game. This SF D will really limit what PM, Hill, and 
     TK do. They face Kylar Murray and Russ twice a year. Pat is very similar to both. They won't be surprised or 
      overmatched by anything he presents.

For obvious reasons, I can't stand SF, but I think they win this game pretty easily.

Tennessee of Henry and their D beating Patriots and Ravens was suppose to have too much D and run on Chiefs all day.  Come on guys, stop listening to FOX TV hype of the NFC.   The AFC will win again because Chiefs are the new Patriots,  Kelce is the new Gronk,  Mahomes the new Brady, Reid the new Belichick,  and Hill better than any WR I remember Patriots having.   The Chiefs D was good enough to beat Houston and Tennessee who just beat Patriots & Ravens.   Stop listening to FOX TV hype their NFC, The AFC Chiefs are better. You will see.  Even if 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, Reid kills you with all his other attack weapons. If the Chiefs D held Henry in check, they can defend whatever 49ers have. The Chiefs quarterback is just better than the 49ers quarterback. In the end, Chiefs will win. Andy Reid, unlike Bengals coaches, is constantly changing the game plan and best game adjustment coach there is right now. Reid will find weak spots in the 49ers D and Bang, Bang, Bang, They Score Fast.

Kelce is such a Monster like Gronk as he finds these open pockets in the defense to sit down in for easy pass and catch. Now you over defense that and Hill is in single coverage and like AJ Green this Hill can not be single covered and he kills you. Now if the D over covers both Kelce AND Hill, it leaves all the other Chiefs wide open, and they kill you. If need be, Mahomes will see Kelce and Hill over covered and the huge hole that leaves, and Mahomes has the speed to run through the uncovered gaps. Reid on sidelines is thinking and adjusting every play and you can't throw a defense at Reid that he doesn't have an offensive play for. he is a chess master on offense. His Defense in 2019 is much better than 2018 and Chiefs 2019 Defense is very good. They sure stuffed Henry when they needed to, who announcers were comparing to Jimmy Brown. Those who think Chiefs got here with no D are crazy. Also, Chiefs can run the ball. Like Patriots they would rather throw, but they can run the ball.

All this is how Chiefs beat Houston and a very hot Tennessee who just beat Patriots and Ravens. All this is how Chiefs will beat 49ers. Andy Reid the offensive Master has all his chess pieces in Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Watkins and so many others. Plus he has a tough Chiefs D and a tough Chiefs run game. On offense, watching Reid adjust, and adjust picking apart defenses is a work of art. If we complained Marvin was awful at game adjustments, Reid is an old Master like Pail Brown. Whatever 49ers throw at Reid, he has seen it over the years and will have counter plays to adjust, adapt and win.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - bengalfan74 - 01-26-2020

I think it comes down to the Chiefs defense. If they can hold the 49ers somewhat in check running the ball they have a good chance. If the 49ers are ripping off 8,10,15,20 yard runs with regularity it's gonna be tough for Chiefs !

However the Chiefs have Mahomes and despite not having an all world season, especially early, he's been getting it back together of late. And I think he'll be the difference maker in the end.

Chiefs win a close one.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - leonardfan40 - 01-26-2020

I hope so, I’ve always wanted to see Reid get a ring. His teams are consistently in the playoffs regardless of the turnover from year to year or the QB. He’s a very good and pretty likable coach. Hope he gets his ring before he runs out of chances. Always wished he woulda ended up coaching here

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - treee - 01-26-2020

The Chiefs won't be able to come back from 24-0 in this one. That said, I really think Mahomes is the type of QB that can win any game he plays in. It'll be interesting to see how Reid & Co do against the 49ers defense. It'll be a good one for sure.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jfkbengals - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 02:20 PM)kevin Wrote: Just like Texans D and Titans D that beat Patriots and Ravens offenses,  whatever 49ers stop in early part of game will only show Andy Reid what is covered and not covered.  THAT is when the Chiefs fly into high gear.  Once the Chiefs see what the 49ers are all over, they will burn them on what they are not all over.  No team can single cover Hill or single cover Kelce, they will kill you.  IF you double down on both, the Chiefs have too many other weapons such as Watkins.  

Oh, this thing FOX TV says that Chiefs pass too much, that was said about Patriots.   But be it Brady and Gronk and Edlemon, or be it Mahomes, Kelce and Hill, as Paul Brown said, when you have a gun, shoot it.   Andy Reid is like Patriots coach in that he adjusts to the game.  Whatever 49ers take away, it will tell Reid what is open.  Miami should be a fast track for high scoring Chiefs.  They will simply score more points than 49ers in spite of 49ers defense, as in spite of Titans & Texans defense. 

Watching Andy Reid probe at the Houston and Tennessee tough defenses the first quarter and make game changes was perfect coaching.  Once Reid finds what plays the defenses are covering, he adjusts and Bang, Bang, Bang he hits you with wide open plays in a Sam Wyche Hurry Up before the D can adjust.   If the 49ers double Hill, he will kill them with Kelce.  If the 49ers double Kelce, he will kill them with Hill.  If the 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, they leave themselves wide open for Reid to use all his other weapons such as Watkins.  Mahomes can score in any of the 3 defenses.  The Chiefs are healthy and at full strength now and there really is no defense just as there was no defense to stop Patriots when they had Gronk.  Kelce is the new Gronk.  Reid really is an offensive Guru.  The way he picks teams apart is a master at work, and he has Mahomes to do the picking. 

You know how tough Steelers Defense never beat Patriots,  that will be 49ers defense against Chiefs with Reid, Mahomes, Hill and the very Gronk like Kelce, plus many more weapons in the tool box besides them.

Sounds similar to what was said about the 49ers going into New Orleans.

For the record, I don't want the 49ers to win.  But I think they will.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - coachmcneil71 - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 02:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Tennessee of Henry and their D beating Patriots and Ravens was suppose to have too much D and run on Chiefs all day.  Come on guys, stop listening to FOX TV hype of the NFC.   The AFC will win again because Chiefs are the new Patriots,  Kelce is the new Gronk,  Mahomes the new Brady, Reid the new Belichick,  and Hill better than any WR I remember Patriots having.   The Chiefs D was good enough to beat Houston and Tennessee who just beat Patriots & Ravens.   Stop listening to FOX TV hype their NFC, The AFC Chiefs are better. You will see.  Even if 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, Reid kills you with all his other attack weapons.  If the Chiefs D held Henry in check, they can defend whatever 49ers have.   The Chiefs quarterback is just better than the 49ers quarterback.  In the end, Chiefs will win.  Andy Reid, unlike Bengals coaches, is constantly changing the game plan and best game adjustment coach there is right now.  Reid will find weak spots in the 49ers D and Bang, Bang, Bang, They Score Fast.

Kelce is such a Monster like Gronk as he finds these open pockets in the defense to sit down in for easy pass and catch.   Now you over defense that and Hill is in single coverage and like AJ Green this Hill can not be single covered and he kills you.   Now if the D over covers both Kelce AND Hill, it leaves all the other Chiefs wide open, and they kill you.  If need be, Mahomes will see Kelce and Hill over covered and the huge hole that leaves, and Mahomes has the speed to run through the uncovered gaps.   Reid on sidelines is thinking and adjusting every play and you can't throw a defense at Reid that he doesn't have an offensive play for.  he is a chess master on offense.   His Defense in 2019 is much better than 2018 and Chiefs 2019 Defense is very good.  They sure stuffed Henry when they needed to, who announcers were comparing to Jimmy Brown.  Those who think Chiefs got here with no D are crazy. Also, Chiefs can run the ball.  Like Patriots they would rather throw, but they can run the ball.

All this is how Chiefs beat Houston and a very hot Tennessee who just beat Patriots and Ravens.   All this is how Chiefs will beat 49ers.  Andy Reid the offensive Master has all his chess pieces in Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Watkins and so many others.  Plus he has a tough Chiefs D and a tough Chiefs run game.  On offense, watching Reid adjust, and adjust picking apart defenses is a work of art.   If we complained Marvin was awful at game adjustments,  Reid is an old Master like Pail Brown.  Whatever 49ers throw at Reid, he has seen it over the years and will have counter plays to adjust, adapt and win.
I feel you, Kevin. Everything that you have said is truthful.

Ts, I just remember what our guys had to say after facing the SF defensive line. They're big,strong, and fast. They can run, but Jimmy G can also throw it. Look for Emmanuel Sanders to show up in this game. Deebo Samuel is very dangerous as well. Kittle? Offenses are equally matched imho. SF will probably be able to run it a little better. They could key in Henry in KC, but this is a very diverse running attack in SF.

I see it coming down to the defenses and I like San Fran's better. Should be a good one!
(01-26-2020, 02:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think it comes down to the Chiefs defense. If they can hold the 49ers somewhat in check running the ball they have a good chance. If the 49ers are ripping off 8,10,15,20 yard runs with regularity it's gonna be tough for Chiefs !

However the Chiefs have Mahomes and despite not having an all world season, especially early, he's been getting it back together of late. And I think he'll be the difference maker in the end.

Chiefs win a close one.

I think Pat turns it over twice, youth and pressure. SF's D will be the difference imho . Don't discount the SF passing game. They can throw it too. Should be fun to watch!

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - Bengalitis - 01-26-2020

Chiefs all the way, hard not to considering we lost 2 vs the niners. Garoppolo was a gift to the niners.
To their credit, they've turned their team around. While our team has gone down the rabbit hole. THe niners can easily win this though. The chiefs seem to struggle more than the niners during the season AND Reid has been known to fold in playoffs & his only super bowl. Will he finally break the stigma here? Its gonna be interesting fo sho-.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - IsaacCurtis - 01-27-2020

They can score many ways and are the new version of the Patriots with Kelce the new Gronk.
==========================================
they are nothing more than the AFC hot team this year.
Kc will struggle. Both teams will cancel each other out.
Mahomes is still too young for the big moment

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-31-2020

GO CHIEFS

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jason - 02-01-2020

I've always liked Nick Bosa, but it went to another level after he bounced Baker Mayfield's head off the turf. I'm hoping he somehow gets a shot at Tyreek Hill's punk ass in this game.

I got the 9ers...

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - IsaacCurtis - 02-01-2020

Niners 20
Chiefs 7

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jason - 02-01-2020

(01-26-2020, 02:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Tennessee of Henry and their D beating Patriots and Ravens was suppose to have too much D and run on Chiefs all day.  Come on guys, stop listening to FOX TV hype of the NFC.   The AFC will win again because Chiefs are the new Patriots,  Kelce is the new Gronk,  Mahomes the new Brady, Reid the new Belichick,  and Hill better than any WR I remember Patriots having.   The Chiefs D was good enough to beat Houston and Tennessee who just beat Patriots & Ravens.   Stop listening to FOX TV hype their NFC, The AFC Chiefs are better. You will see.  Even if 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, Reid kills you with all his other attack weapons. If the Chiefs D held Henry in check, they can defend whatever 49ers have. The Chiefs quarterback is just better than the 49ers quarterback. In the end, Chiefs will win. Andy Reid, unlike Bengals coaches, is constantly changing the game plan and best game adjustment coach there is right now. Reid will find weak spots in the 49ers D and Bang, Bang, Bang, They Score Fast.

Kelce is such a Monster like Gronk as he finds these open pockets in the defense to sit down in for easy pass and catch. Now you over defense that and Hill is in single coverage and like AJ Green this Hill can not be single covered and he kills you. Now if the D over covers both Kelce AND Hill, it leaves all the other Chiefs wide open, and they kill you. If need be, Mahomes will see Kelce and Hill over covered and the huge hole that leaves, and Mahomes has the speed to run through the uncovered gaps. Reid on sidelines is thinking and adjusting every play and you can't throw a defense at Reid that he doesn't have an offensive play for. he is a chess master on offense. His Defense in 2019 is much better than 2018 and Chiefs 2019 Defense is very good. They sure stuffed Henry when they needed to, who announcers were comparing to Jimmy Brown. Those who think Chiefs got here with no D are crazy. Also, Chiefs can run the ball. Like Patriots they would rather throw, but they can run the ball.

All this is how Chiefs beat Houston and a very hot Tennessee who just beat Patriots and Ravens. All this is how Chiefs will beat 49ers. Andy Reid the offensive Master has all his chess pieces in Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Watkins and so many others. Plus he has a tough Chiefs D and a tough Chiefs run game. On offense, watching Reid adjust, and adjust picking apart defenses is a work of art. If we complained Marvin was awful at game adjustments, Reid is an old Master like Pail Brown. Whatever 49ers throw at Reid, he has seen it over the years and will have counter plays to adjust, adapt and win.

1. If you think Tyreek Hill is better than Randy Moss, I dunno what to tell you.

2. The 49ers play a lot of zone, and don't have to double.

3. Kyle Shanahan ain't no slouch of a coach either

4. The Chiefs aren't going to be able to run against this front 7.

5. The Texans and Titans are one dementional teams. Derrick Henry is one dementional. The 49ers backs are fast, all of them catch the ball as well.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - grampahol - 02-02-2020

Are you all ready for the critical information about the super bowl being the preeminent period where if you so much as blink during the game your eyeballs will fall out? You have the opportunity to watch the greatest athletes the world has ever seen, past, present and future? There's no such thing as too much hype of course and anyone not interested should be taken out and beaten severely daily and twice every Sunday?
And DON'T EVER question the integrity of the game or officials as it's literally impossible for corruption to occur for any reason whatsoever! Everyone KNOWS for absolute certainty that referees are the single most impartial people to ever wear a stitch of clothing or even drink water for that matter.
Now, I'm not saying I believe that anyone ever involved in football at any level has ever been not quite 100% and totally honest in ever aspect of the game or their lives, but they're as close to perfection as any humans have ever come. Right? Shocked 
OK, so maybe I'm overdoing it just a tiny little bit here..
To be honest I really don't care who wins as much as I probably should, but I will say I utterly hate the San Fransisco 49ers and hope the Kansas City team wins, but that's only because of the past Bengals appearances in the super bowl.. I'm completely impartial*. ThumbsUp

You DO believe that I'm completely impartial*, right? Nervous

Gee, can ya believe the most patriotic team EVER isn't playing in this game? It's...it's...it's...UNAMERICAN I tell ya! Hilarious

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - mallorian69 - 02-02-2020

34-24 49ers. 9ers D will be too much and force 2 turnovers one int and a strip sack leading to 10 points.

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - bengalfan74 - 02-03-2020

(01-27-2020, 04:45 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: They can score many ways and are the new version of the Patriots with Kelce the new Gronk.
==========================================
they are nothing more than the AFC hot team this year.
Kc will struggle. Both teams will cancel each other out.
Mahomes is still too young for the big moment

They're still pretty hot

RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 02-03-2020

The Chiefs did win.

It shows what Bengals will need. A good young QB. We have the RB. Top talent WR's. A dominate monster of a TE as both KC & 49ers had and Patriots use to have. An Offensive Line that can Block the best Defenses in NFL. A Defense that can keep you in the game against best Offenses in NFL, and that takes a pass rush but also sideline to sideline play making linebackers, and good D Backs, and able to stop the run as KC did against Tennessee & 49ers...Bengals have a long way to go to have such a team. They can get some of this added to team in 2020, but not all of it. Bengals focus should be the QB Burrow, a Top Tackle Blocker and a Top 4-3 LB. That would be a good start in the draft IF the Mike Brown Family has the heart to field a Super Bowl team like dear old Dad Paul Brown.

We do NOT have a dominate monster of a TE. Still, we need QB, OT, LB more. Don't put the cart before the horse.

The Patriots and now the Chiefs show how you WIN the Super Bowl. Now Bengals need to go get the players. The Bengals don't have had the players for play-off wins. Not by these blue prints. The 2015 team could have at 8-0, but Dalton got injured. Eifert at TE and Green at WR were hard to defend. 2015 was probably best team and 2005, but our QB's got taken out by Pittsburgh. Chiefs don't win without Mahomes, so injuries are a good excuse, to those who say different.

Mike Brown, the Super Bowl is WHY you pay Offensive Linemen. Never ever again say, " Why should I pay Offensive Linemen ". Your Dad Paul Brown knew WHY in his Championships.