Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Baltimore wins?? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Baltimore wins?? (/Thread-Baltimore-wins)

Baltimore wins?? - Devils Advocate - 10-02-2015

can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?

RE: Baltimore wins?? - Arturo Bandini - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 08:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?

Same for me. 

RE: Baltimore wins?? - Luvnit2 - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 08:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?

The refs reset the game clock to 2:04
 The Ravens had one time out

Play one - 2 minute time out (1:59 left)
Play 2 - They used their last time out - 1:55 or so left
Play 3 - over they went for a field goal and missed again, so Ravens had a little over 1 minute and only needed 25 yards. They got it and Tucker hit the field goal

RE: Baltimore wins?? - Anderson HOF - 10-02-2015

TOMLIN..  that is why Ravens won.... 

RE: Baltimore wins?? - Ryuko - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 12:49 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: TOMLIN..  that is why Ravens won.... 

Yep. Tomlin followed his gut on 4th down instead of common sense. It's FOOTball. You have to rely on your kicker sometimes, whether he misses or not.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - Anderson HOF - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 12:59 PM)Ryuko Wrote: Yep. Tomlin followed his gut on 4th down instead of common sense. It's FOOTball. You have to rely on your kicker sometimes, whether he misses or not.

also bad play calls in regulation.. never should have thrown before 2 min warning.. stopped the clock.. 

RE: Baltimore wins?? - GreenCornBengal - 10-02-2015

Turmoil in Pitt. Gotta love it.

I think Tomlin will be gone in 2 years or so.... Good coach, but the pieces just aren't there anymore.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - West Union KennyG - 10-02-2015

Steelers decided to lose this one... just for kicks.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - StLucieBengal - 10-03-2015

(10-02-2015, 01:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Turmoil in Pitt. Gotta love it.

I think Tomlin will be gone in 2 years or so.... Good coach, but the pieces just aren't there anymore.

I hope they keep Tomlin.   Haley is the best coach on that staff.

At some point Haley will get another shot at being a HC .   He has earned another IMO.   Maybe he will be a candidate in Miami.    I imagine Haley and little shanny will be the next coordinators getting jobs.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - XenoMorph - 10-05-2015

(10-02-2015, 03:16 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Steelers decided to lose this one... just for kicks.

makes sense cant let vick win to many of their might be a contraversy lol j/k

RE: Baltimore wins?? - BengalFanInNJ - 10-07-2015

Tomlin is very overrated as a coach.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - 6andcounting - 10-10-2015

Out of "the standard is the standard", "I take full responsibility" and a preseason game, the preseason game has the most meaning.

RE: Baltimore wins?? - IsaacCurtis - 10-16-2015

(10-07-2015, 04:44 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Tomlin is very overrated as a coach.

A couple of super bowl appearances are such passe trash