Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-11-2017

Worrying about hurting a bunch of grown ass men's feelings is ridiculous. If you play like complete and utter garbage you should get embarrassed. I'll take a coach like Belichick who doesn't coddle his players any day.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Hoofhearted - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:12 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: Why not. Plenty of other coaches including the great man Bill himself calls Units out all the time if not specific players. Chuckles is too gutless to even do that most of the time. Its complete nonsense.

Some more fun video's from twitter LOL

https://twitter.com/LanceMcAlister/status/907244148369100800

3 man rush FFS! look at this nonsense It is scary when you think Clowney / Watt next up Sad

Bill has earned that; marv hasn't. It's an easy way to lose (assuming he has control of it) the players willingness to play for you. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: You never say shit like that in public. I don't like how bland he is, but in no way would I like for him to say "offensive line sucked". You do that in the film room today.

I never said call out individual players (but will say call out our high paid QB), but no reason to not say your OL was horrid and your front 7 could not stop the run and they knew they were going to run the ball before the game, during the game and even more so once they had a 17 point halftime lead.

Our QB can't turn the ball over 5 times, Dalton knows it so why not tell the world, yes AD had a bad game and has to play better.

(09-11-2017, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I never said call out individual players (but will say call out our high paid QB), but no reason to not say your OL was horrid and your front 7 could not stop the run and they knew they were going to run the ball before the game, during the game and even more so once they had a 17 point halftime lead.

Our QB can't turn the ball over 5 times, Dalton knows it so why not tell the world, yes AD had a bad game and has to play better.

How does that fix the problem?

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - OrangeLacroix - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Worrying about hurting a bunch of grown ass men's feelings is ridiculous. If you play like complete and utter garbage you should get embarrassed. I'll take a coach like Belichick who doesn't coddle his players any day.

Rep!

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Bengalboy - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:24 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Bill has earned that; marv hasn't. It's an easy way to lose (assuming he has control of it) the players willingness to play for you. 

That is a sad indictment on Marvin on so many levels. Bill is the longest tenured coach, Marvin is the second longest and yet he cant call out players?

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I never said call out individual players (but will say call out our high paid QB), but no reason to not say your OL was horrid and your front 7 could not stop the run and they knew they were going to run the ball before the game, during the game and even more so once they had a 17 point halftime lead.

To be fair.....AD called himself out....

(09-11-2017, 12:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair.....AD called himself out....

And Ced says something like you have 30 good plays and 2 bad plays and you are judged negatively.

Where is the accountability by others? Green and Dalton took the heat and held themselves accountable while others think 2 bad plays is acceptable.

(09-11-2017, 12:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair.....AD called himself out....

That's because Andy is a good guy. He doesn't deserve the crap fans gave him at the end of the game, he knew he made mistakes, and he knows he has to do better. But what he cant do is fix  or call out an offensive line, he has to rely on the coaches, and they are letting him down.

(09-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And Ced says something like you have 30 good plays and 2 bad plays and you are judged negatively.

Where is the accountability by others? Green and Dalton took the heat and held themselves accountable while others think 2 bad plays is acceptable.

I think he meant 2 good plays 30 bad. Poor guy, cant even get that right.

(09-11-2017, 11:54 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: How does that fix the problem?

Who said it would fix the problem? I said hold them accountable as a unit, why is that an issue. They make millions, they  should be able to take constructive criticism from their head coach.

(09-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And Ced says something like you have 30 good plays and 2 bad plays and you are judged negatively.

Yeah.....and AJ Green has no heat to take, but does it anyway.  Damn I wish we had 22 AJ Greens

(09-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: That's because Andy is a good guy. He doesn't deserve the crap fans gave him at the end of the game, he knew he made mistakes, and he knows he has to do better. But what he cant do is fix  or call out an offensive line, he has to rely on the coaches, and they are letting him down.

I agree.....and the coaches are letting the entire team down.....well....except for Ced....he's letting EVERYONE down.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - GodFather - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 12:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: well....except for Ced....he's letting EVERYONE down.

Ced plays more like "The Gimp" 

(09-11-2017, 12:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who said it would fix the problem? I said hold them accountable as a unit, why is that an issue. They make millions, they  should be able to take constructive criticism from their head coach.

If it doesn't fix the problem, what's the point in doing it? And who's to say they're not held accountable? And what makes you think they're not constructive behind closed doors? I'm not trying to defend Marv, just the scenario. I've never blamed my players for playing badly. I've tried to find ways to fix the problem. And not once did saying "you guys suck" to all the parents, other coaches, etc work. 

(09-11-2017, 12:57 PM)GodFather Wrote: Ced plays more like "The Gimp" 

[Image: tumblr_mkjha8nDZO1qhlcl5o1_500.gif]

(09-11-2017, 12:12 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: That is a sad indictment on Marvin on so many levels. Bill is the longest tenured coach, Marvin is the second longest and yet he cant call out players?

yes it is. no argument here. but those rings carry HEAVY weight. you can say whatever the hell you want when you're the GOAT.

(09-11-2017, 11:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Worrying about hurting a bunch of grown ass men's feelings is ridiculous. If you play like complete and utter garbage you should get embarrassed. I'll take a coach like Belichick who doesn't coddle his players any day.

Talking to grown ass men like they're children is also ridiculous. If you choose that starting lineup, scheme, gameplan, etc but then blast it for "sucking ass" you just made yourself look like an idiot. But please carry on. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: That's because Andy is a good guy. He doesn't deserve the crap fans gave him at the end of the game, he knew he made mistakes, and he knows he has to do better. But what he cant do is fix  or call out an offensive line, he has to rely on the coaches, and they are letting him down.

Carson Palmer 2.0 in the making here... He's going to catch enough heat from the fans, mixed with zero support from that clown on the sidelines clapping his hands and he is going to want out of here. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Pat5775 - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Carson Palmer 2.0 in the making here... He's going to catch enough heat from the fans, mixed with zero support from that clown on the sidelines clapping his hands and he is going to want out of here. 

Hopefully this time the fans will understand Dalton is not a "quitter"... Hell if I had to play for Marvin Lewis as long as he has I'd have reached my breaking point years ago. So, major props to Dalton for hanging in there... But I won't fault him one bit when the time comes for him to want out. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-11-2017

Dalton was the worst player on the field Sunday without a doubt. yes the coaches suck. the officials weren't friendly the line underwhelmed. the defense hung in there. Anybody doesn't realize this is blind. His play cost us a W no doubt. He has a 1 to 3 of these a season 6 to 7 above average games and 1 to 3 elite ones. I'm almost at the point wanting him replaced you never know when awful Andy is going to rear his ugly head. He could have the 72 dolphins behind him if awful Andy shows up team has no chance to win.