Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-10-2017

(11-10-2017, 06:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Kinda gay? Yeah. It was a 200cc rocket though. Traded my old truck for it (because I didn't get any good cash offers), rode it a couple times and decided I'd rather have the cash....and not look gay.

You make the post if you're so dang interested. I'm working now. Sorta.  Tongue

It does when you have 7 tabs open and click back to an old tab after a half hour.  Cry

LMAO....no....they're like fat chicks....kinda fun to ride, but embarrassing as shit if your buddies catch you riding one. Mellow

I'm interested....but I didn't bring it up.  You're just Bungalized. Ninja

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Nicomo Cosca - 11-10-2017

(11-10-2017, 07:14 PM)Synric Wrote: To be fair Abercrombie isn't all that well known to people that aren't into the Genre. Also Cosca isn't even one of the main characters....even though the drunk mercenary shtick is classic.

PS: The Heroes actually is open in my lap as I type this lol.

Love The Heroes. His stand-alones are just as good as the First Law trilogy, IMO. Glokta and Cosca are the best.

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - THE PISTONS - 11-11-2017

There's some people in need of wedgies in this thread.

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-11-2017

Fine. End the “Dalton Era.” Then what?

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Nicomo Cosca - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 12:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's some people in need of wedgies in this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Shake n Blake - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 01:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

More like...

[Image: 513db1aacc7abfe9bcd8824a998462f97fbbfe3d...50815b.jpg]

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - McC - 11-11-2017

(11-11-2017, 12:42 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Fine.  End the “Dalton Era.”  Then what?

I know.  I know...

Bring on the next failed era which starts out like a ball of fire and ends up like a dumpster fire.  

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-12-2017

(11-11-2017, 02:46 PM)McC Wrote: I know.  I know...

Bring on the next failed era which starts out like a ball of fire and ends up like a dumpster fire.  

They never learn. The only way to succeed with the current offensive line scheme is to find a scrambling read-option quarterback who has a YUGE life insurance policy on himself.

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-12-2017

All the people screaming for o line ,I think it could improve pretty fast ,that's why I wasn't worried about it in the offseason,because when have we really had a all star o line besides 2005? Replace two scrubs in ced the turnstile and Bodine the ballerina and that would be a improvement.

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-12-2017

I honestly want to start the baker Mayfield era , I was questionable about his size ,but I think he gots what it takes ,he's not mr nice guy,he's got the star look to him the NFL would admire , he's been said to be a mix between brees and Wilson. Some people say manziel but I actually thought manziel was going to be a star when I first saw him ,he just didn't care about being a pro and that's what hurt him most.he actually won games as a brown.

RE: Time to end the Dalton era - rfaulk34 - 11-12-2017

(11-10-2017, 03:38 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm not really sure how to take this...

(11-10-2017, 11:40 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I know. I'm intrigued that they apparently have a plan in place (which I'm assuming is beyond the usual 'doing better'), but I'm worried because Jim put the word in quotes.

To be fair, our defense sucks. Seattle's doesn't.

It's not a Bengals plan for "solutions". Here is the article he's speaking of.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/11/10/solutions-cincinnati-bengals-second-half/848775001/

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 11-12-2017

(12-04-2016, 10:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: “When he got time, man, Andy’s one of the best getting the ball on time and throwing in rhythm,” LaFell said.

---------

And this is coming from a guy who has played with 2 MVP's. Hopefully Ogbuehi stays on the bench.

This comment from LaFell last year is still very relevant today. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Rhinocero23 - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This comment from LaFell last year is still very relevant today. 

Really?
Kind of like saying during skeleton drills your QB is an all star.
What you hear in that quote is that LaFell is saying Andy is as good as the MVP’s when he has time...what he is really saying is what makes the other guys MVP’s is they don’t need the same type of time or protectionn Andy needs.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 08:25 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Really?
Kind of like saying during  skeleton drills your QB is an all star.
What you hear in that quote is that LaFell is saying Andy is as good as the MVP’s when he has time...what he is really saying is what makes the other guys MVP’s is they don’t need the same type of time or protectionn Andy needs.

Lol that's what you got out of that quote, eh? Yikes.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - BengalsFanwithaPlan@gmail.com - 11-12-2017

(09-10-2017, 06:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Pretty much when a QB gets sacked 5 times and hurried a bunch...they look bad.

Yeah the problem is he keeps ducking into the sacks or turns straight into the end coming around the Tackles.  He can't make a throw... Its a shame he is a starting QB in the league.  He is the most noncompetitive QB in the league.  He has no emotion and the rest of the team is picking up on it.  If i was Green i would pull a Palmer and tell them "Im not playing for the Bengals".

My most concerning issue with Andy - jeremydc - 11-13-2017

There were multiple times when defenses weren't set and we have wide receivers not covered. Andy did not notice it and if he did, he did not call it in time. Recent examples (Titans game). Kroft was uncovered during one of the redzone trips and Malone at the top of the screen before Andy got the intentional grounding call on the last drive. There were a few times last week as well. It's a combination of the oline not being set, ANdy not telling them to be quicker, and not seeing it at all. Go back and watch Malone jumping and waving his hands at Andy that he was uncovered on the last drive. Disturbing.

RE: My most concerning issue with Andy - Pat5775 - 11-13-2017

There's a lot of issues with Dalton and yes, I noticed what you mentioned too.

I'm very worried about him. Very worried. I've been supportive of him for years but it's looking more and more like he's lost it... Like he's been David Carr'd thanks to this atrocious Oline. He's regressed into a timid, weak shell of what he was in 2015. And I don't know if he can be fixed. What concerns me most is he seems to be "sensing" pressure when there's nothing there. Not a good sign at all.

I hate using this term but Dalton may very well have become what many refer to as "Bungleized"

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jeremydc - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 03:36 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: There's a lot of issues with Dalton and yes, I noticed what you mentioned too.

I'm very worried about him. Very worried. I've been supportive of him for years but it's looking more and more like he's lost it... Like he's been David Carr'd thanks to this atrocious Oline. He's regressed into a timid, weak shell of what he was in 2015. And I don't know if he can be fixed. What concerns me most is he seems to be "sensing" pressure when there's nothing there. Not a good sign at all.

I hate using this term but Dalton may very well have become what many refer to as "Bungleized"

I didn't want to admit it. I was a strong supporter of Andy. Blinded by kool-aid. I've been watching games with a GB buddy. He noticed it first then mentioned it. Doubt I would have caught it otherwise. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 03:36 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: There's a lot of issues with Dalton and yes, I noticed what you mentioned too.

Why hate using it?  It's true, and he ain't the first.  Hell, I'm starting to believe that's what's wrong with Merv.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-13-2017

I can see it now: The Front Office decides to solve the left tackle problem by drafting a left handed quarterback.