Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 11-13-2017

That Bungalized QB has a 101.5 rating in his 7 games with Lazor. 13 TD's and only 4 INT's in that span. Had a 100.3 rating vs the Titans. Those 2 TD passes were both beauties. He's doing this with the worst damn "supporting cast" in Bengals history (no exaggeration whatsoever).

We're averaging 70.1 rush yards on 3.1 YPC. Both the worst figures in Bengals history.
We're 28th in forced turnovers. In other words, our defense is doing the offense no favors.
We're allowing a sack every 10.8 attempts, 7th worst in the league.
After AJ Green, our #2 is Tyler Kroft...a guy some were close to giving up on prior to this season.

Overcoming 1 of these things should be possible. All of them at the same time?

Of course, Dalton is not free of mistakes... but he's still one of the lone bright spots on this sad excuse of a team. We rushed for 53 yards yesterday. Let the Titans pile up 416 yards and a season high (for them) 27 first downs. Dalton got us the lead in a tough road game with a clutch throw to Green that hit him in stride right between the 1 and 8. Not his fault the D couldn't hold it.

Btw, there's also this:

Rated 10th by PFF (before the Titans game)

[Image: 1709-Andy-Dalton-768x432.jpg]

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Brownshoe - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That Bungalized QB has a 101.5 rating in his 7 games with Lazor. 13 TD's and only 4 INT's in that span. Had a 100.3 rating vs the Titans. Those 2 TD passes were both beauties. He's doing this with the worst damn "supporting cast" in Bengals history (no exaggeration whatsoever).

We're averaging 70.1 rush yards on 3.1 YPC. Both the worst figures in Bengals history.
We're 28th in forced turnovers. In other words, our defense is doing the offense no favors.
After AJ Green, our #2 is Tyler Kroft...a guy some were close to giving up on prior to this season.

Of course, Dalton is not free of mistakes... but he's still one of the lone bright spots on this sad excuse of a team. We rushed for 53 yards yesterday. Let the Titans pile up 416 yards and a season high (for them) 27 first downs. Dalton got us the lead in a tough road game with a clutch throw to Green that hit him in stride right between the 1 and 8. Not his fault the D couldn't hold it.

Btw, there's also this:

Shake, you're a Dalton homer. Obviously those stats are exaggerated  Ninja .

Dalton Sold His Cincy House - RunKijanaRun - 11-13-2017

Read that in another place this morning.

I’m down here in FL so I’m not privy to a lot of the local scuttlebutt. Is there anything to make of this?

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Brownshoe - 11-13-2017

That isn't a good sign. Maybe Dalton is about to be another "quitter". I hope not.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 01:57 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Shake, you're a Dalton homer. Obviously those stats are exaggerated  Ninja .

You should've went with "stats aren't everything, use your eyes, he sucks!"  Smirk

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - THE PISTONS - 11-13-2017

It's true:

https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/11/10/andy-dalton-sells-cincinnati-home-photos.html

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - XenoMorph - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Read that in another place this morning.

I’m down here in FL so I’m not privy to a lot of the local scuttlebutt. Is there anything to make of this?

didn't know he had a cincy house it makes sense but he never really left his ranch in texas as far as I know...

Just a house to live in during the season.. could just get an apartment on the banks

its not a big deal... people move all the time and not everyone needs multiple houses

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - pally - 11-13-2017

Judging by the listing photos they had already moved out before the house was put on the market. My guess is that they moved someplace that afforded them more privacy.

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/2994-alpine-terrace--1

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - spazz70 - 11-13-2017

I heard he had trash on his lawn and put it up for sale... Ninja

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Shake n Blake - 11-13-2017

Lol didn't Palmer do this right before demanding a trade?

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Awful Llama - 11-13-2017

Run Andy, run, and don't look back!

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Pat5775 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: I heard he had trash on his lawn and put it up for sale... Ninja

Yep! My god, history really is doomed to repeat itself  Hilarious

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Millhouse - 11-13-2017

It would make sense to do so from a financial pov, since his home is back in Texas.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - grampahol - 11-13-2017

Perhaps he's getting traded to Cleveland for Johnny FOOTBALL! 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You should've went with "stats aren't everything, use your eyes, he sucks!"  Smirk

Homers gonna home. Mellow

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol didn't Palmer do this right before demanding a trade?

LOL.....yep.  It's like that Yogie guy said....."It's deja vu all over again"..... Mellow

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - XenoMorph - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:28 PM)pally Wrote: Judging by the listing photos they had already moved out before the house was put on the market.  My guess is that they moved someplace that afforded them more privacy.  

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/2994-alpine-terrace--1

Hey no logic allowed on the boards just jumping to insane conclusions

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - BengalsRocker - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 03:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: Perhaps he's getting traded to Cleveland for Johnny FOOTBALL! 

I would think Josh Gordon instead.

We need another WR that can contribute zip on the field.

That and we have McCarron so...

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - HarleyDog - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Read that in another place this morning.

He's probably selling it because the OL couldn't keep the girl scouts from knocking on the door. As long as Kaep didnt purchase the house, I'm cool with it. It could be a sign but wouldn't stress over it. We are already in the pit of pain.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That Bungalized QB has a 101.5 rating in his 7 games with Lazor. 13 TD's and only 4 INT's in that span. Had a 100.3 rating vs the Titans. Those 2 TD passes were both beauties. He's doing this with the worst damn "supporting cast" in Bengals history (no exaggeration whatsoever).

Btw, there's also this:

Anyone else notice that the same posters that won't give Dalton any slack whatsoever are the same ones defending the defense saying the offense is to blame for the defense not being able to stop anybody?