Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 03:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Homers gonna home. Mellow

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5026678]

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Shake n Blake - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 03:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey no logic allowed on the boards just jumping to insane conclusions

Well in fairness, people also tried to logically explain why Palmer sold his house. 

Could mean something. Could mean nothing. We have no idea.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - reuben.ahmed - 11-13-2017

That has to be a secondary home, it's too plain! Lol.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Murdock2420 - 11-13-2017

Would certainly be interesting if Andy sold his home and then said..."I'm out" just like Palmer did. At what point in time does Brown realize he is the problem? His team would then be the only team to twice have the franchise QB say they would prefer to not play then play for him.

There has to be a small amount of pride left in that shriveled old walking corpse, and wouldn't it get wounded having two high profile players say you suck?

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - bfine32 - 11-13-2017

I heard Andy could have gotten more for his house as there were multiple buyers; unfortunately, he just go locked in on one and didn't consider the others.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - michaelsean - 11-13-2017

Jesus he probably bought a new house in Cincinnati.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Awful Llama - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus he probably bought a new house in Cincinnati.

Yeah, kids getting bigger, need more space. etc.  No biggee.  

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, kids getting bigger, need more space. etc.  No biggee.  

.....but what fun is there in that? Smirk

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Awful Llama - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 05:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....but what fun is there in that? Smirk

I just don't get moving in-season, unless they did it before the season.  

Btw, listening to Marvin's presser.  On 1530 right now if you're looking to bang your head against a wall.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - PhilHos - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 05:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I just don't get moving in-season, unless they did it before the season.  

Btw, listening to Marvin's presser.  On 1530 right now if you're looking to bang your head against a wall.

"We did some good things"
"We need to do better"
"giggle giggle giggle"
"journalistic jargon"

Anything I missed?

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Brownshoe - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 05:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I just don't get moving in-season, unless they did it before the season.  

I think the house was sold early October. So I would think he was already moved out before the season started. I mean, the house sold for 800k+ so I would assume that it took a little bit to find a buyer, and Dalton has plenty of money to just buy a new one before his old one sold.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Sled21 - 11-13-2017

Does no one but me follow the real estate market. When Andy bought that house, which is not his home (which is in Texas), housing was down. Housing is up right now, he flipped it and made money..... geeze.....

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2017

LOL, thanks, but I think I'll pass..... LMAO

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Nebuchadnezzar - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 05:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Does no one but me follow the real estate market. When Andy bought that house, which is not his home (which is in Texas), housing was down. Housing is up right now, he flipped it and made money..... geeze.....

He should had waited until after the tax bill is passed since new housing starts are going to take a hit and existing structures will increase in value.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Murdock2420 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus he probably bought a new house in Cincinnati.

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Don't bring logic into this, kills all the chance to create some wonderful drama.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - NATI BENGALS - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I heard Andy could have gotten more for his house as there were multiple buyers; unfortunately, he just go locked in on one and didn't consider the others.

He was a little high and off target on the value too. Got skittish and just got rid of it.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Nately120 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol didn't Palmer do this right before demanding a trade?

Maybe.  I know Palmer sold his house in AZ...before sticking around for two more seasons.  So, make what you will of this.  I'll say that it's probably nothing, but if Dalton has had it with the Bengals I can understand that too.  He can go start somewhere else (oh man, think if the Jaguars had a QB of his level instead of Bort Bortles) and we can have losing seasons without him.

Maybe we can even trade him for some picks we can use on injured corners!

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Nately120 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Would certainly be interesting if Andy sold his home and then said..."I'm out" just like Palmer did. At what point in time does Brown realize he is the problem? His team would then be the only team to twice have the franchise QB say they would prefer to not play then play for him.

There has to be a small amount of pride left in that shriveled old walking corpse, and wouldn't it get wounded having two high profile players say you suck?

Mike Brown has to know he's the problem by this point, he just doesn't care...and that's even worse because it means he isn't going to snap out of it and change things.  He had to realize during the 90s that he wasn't fit to be an NFL GM and that 2 scouts weren't enough.  He HAS to know he's not the best man to use the power he grants himself.  He knows and he doesn't care.

And that is why players don't want to work for him.  Go figure.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - BFritz21 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, kids getting bigger, need more space. etc.  No biggee.  

Doubt that.  

If a house that can sell for $800,000 isn't enough for ONE kid, especially one that's under 10, then you're not doing the parenting thing too well.

I did flip when I saw this, but who knows why he's doing it?

Nothing to freak out about until there's something to freak out about.

Also, it said "Greater Cincinnati," which typically means over here in Northern Kentucky (I know it can mean around the city in Ohio, but typically then they just say Cincinnati).  I thought he lived in Indian Hill, but does anyone know?

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - michaelsean - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe.  I know Palmer sold his house in AZ...before sticking around for two more seasons.  So, make what you will of this.  I'll say that it's probably nothing, but if Dalton has had it with the Bengals I can understand that too.  He can go start somewhere else (oh man, think if the Jaguars had a QB of his level instead of Bort Bortles) and we can have losing seasons without him.

Maybe we can even trade him for some picks we can use on injured corners!

I don’t think Andy has the bank Carson did.