Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - rfaulk34 - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 09:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Doubt that.  

If a house that can sell for $800,000 isn't enough for ONE kid, especially one that's under 10, then you're not doing the parenting thing too well.

I did flip when I saw this, but who knows why he's doing it?

Nothing to freak out about until there's something to freak out about.

Also, it said "Greater Cincinnati," which typically means over here in Northern Kentucky (I know it can mean around the city in Ohio, but typically then they just say Cincinnati).  I thought he lived in Indian Hill, but does anyone know?

They have two kids and i'd expect, want more. 

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - michaelsean - 11-13-2017

If a house that can sell for $800,000 isn't enough for ONE kid, especially one that's under 10, then you're not doing the parenting thing too well.

Also, it said "Greater Cincinnati," which typically means over here in Northern Kentucky (I know it can mean around the city in Ohio, but typically then they just say Cincinnati).  I thought he lived in Indian Hill, but does anyone know?

Maybe they just wanted a nicer bigger house.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Housh - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 05:42 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: He should had waited until after the tax bill is passed since new housing starts are going to take a hit and existing structures will increase in value.

Idk

I’d probably get while the getting is good

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - GreenDragon - 11-14-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus he probably bought a new house in Cincinnati.

This is what I was thinking.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - CornerBlitz - 11-14-2017

(11-13-2017, 07:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He was a little high and off target on the value too. Got skittish and just got rid of it.

In the end he fumbled the situation away like a scared QB that has absolutely no patience.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Nicomo Cosca - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 12:46 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: In the end he fumbled the situation away like a scared QB that has absolutely no patience.

And was seen laughing about it outside the real estate office.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - Stewy - 11-14-2017

People are over reacting.  You never can say what people will spend money on until YOU have that kind of money.

Example, the wife and went from 2200 sqft to 3700 sqft the year our only child left for college.  We moved into the new house before putting the old one on the market BECAUSE WE COULD.  It is SO much simpler and easier to sell the old one when it's empty because clean up, little fixes, repairs are all easier empty.

People upgrade because they can if they can afford to do so regardless of the  perceived logic.

RE: Dalton Sold His Cincy House - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-14-2017

It would be a dream come true for me if after the season there was a update on the tv screen at the bottom. Dalton demands trade. I'd celebrate to that one.

Dalton/ McCarron & the offense as a whole - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-14-2017

For one I'd like to point out , I told you guys Dalton would have another Dalton game. Meaning some good throws mixed in with a bunch bad throws bad decisions . No fire,no leadership as usual,and this game he had no pressure ,the titans D line wasn't good.

Here's something to think about with what Dalton lovers will say.

1) Dalton Lover- if McCarron was better then Dalton, then he would be starting!!

Debunked theory- I guess WJ3 is not as good as Dre Kirk or Adam Jones or he'd be starting. I guess Joe mixon wasn't better then Jeremy hill .

2) Dalton Lover - we've seen enough of AJ McCarron and he wasn't any good!! I can't wait till McCarron is out of here so I don't have to hear it anymore!! Aj McCarron won the National Championship so what, he had a all star team and many qbs have won the title and not been good NFL qbs that's just college!!

Debunked - Aj McCarron has a 2-1 record at the end of a season when he came in cold , players have no contact scrimmages . So he had to adjust fast. Dalton lovers love to say but Dalton won the rose bowl, he's been a winner all his life!! Lol umm that hypocritical isn't it. Dalton has had 7 years and still needs more years to prove himself.

Dalton lovers - Dalton came up with a great pass in the clutch yesterday ,see I told you.

Same Dalton lovers about Tim Tebow in his playoff game- Tebow is a crappy qb, that was all D Thomas on that pass .

Dalton lovers if you don't like Dalton then quit being a fan I support my QB!!

Debunked - I can't stand McCarron he sucks ,I hope Dalton goes to a team and wins the Superbowl just to show everyone they were wrong about him you'll find out!! Watch!! McCarron sucks!! Lol

Now I know y'all hate me bringing up Dalton, and I will say there is other problems,o line ,play calling I'm not really liking or personal. I don't like the fact they went with lafell again and he gets the most targets .they run everything out of shotgun with no lead blocker . The ball isn't spread out enough, Ross, Boyd malone, Erickson could be used alot better. Atleast involve Ross in the game plan,give him some screen passes or something.

But there is just hypocrisy over Dalton and McCarron going on. To put it simple fans already made up in their mind they want Dalton and nobody else,and there's fans that want to go in a different direction and not believers. I myself dont see the talent we need in him,and he's not a leader, he's not going to lift this team up when it needs it ,he sounds like a kid talking to grown men if you've heard him. He's too nice for his own good. If a receiver messed up for Brady, that receiver would just head to the bench after Brady's death stare.

Of course Marvin don't got the balls to change qbs, so we definitely need a new coach. Also did anyone hear the announcer during the game,even though I hate that guy,but he was right,his sideline throws don't even look NFL caliber and they showed a graph thing that he's only been successful this year over the middle. P.s ced obughi is definitely not NFL caliber ,he's been ruining the o line for two years now.along with bodine.

RE: Dalton/ McCarron & the offense as a whole - Utts - 11-14-2017

This team has so many problems, from personnel, to coaching, and the front office. Dalton is a much better option than the laundry list of NFL QBs that have come and gone since Andy was drafted into the league. Is he elite? Nope. He's mediocre, but in the big scheme of things, he's the least of our problems.

Now I'm going back to the thread about the house he sold. I want to see if the wallpaper in his master bath, could be the cause of his tendency to throw high under pressure.

RE: Dalton/ McCarron & the offense as a whole - The Caped Crusader - 11-14-2017

Why did we need another thread like this...couldn't you put this in your other thread!?

RE: Dalton/ McCarron & the offense as a whole - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 04:42 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Why did we need another thread like this...couldn't you put this in your other thread!?

I knew you'd show up lol Daltons #1 fan,tell me how do you feel about mccarron?

(11-14-2017, 04:40 AM)Utts Wrote: This team has so many problems, from personnel, to coaching, and the front office. Dalton is a much better option than the laundry list of NFL QBs that have come and gone since Andy was drafted into the league. Is he elite? Nope. He's mediocre, but in the big scheme of things, he's the least of our problems.

Now I'm going back to the thread about the house he sold. I want to see if the wallpaper in his master bath, could be the cause of his tendency to throw high under pressure.

Can you name all the qbs he's better then if it's a long list

(11-14-2017, 04:42 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Why did we need another thread like this...couldn't you put this in your other thread!?

Also this is a new week,and also different material I used ,if it's not allowed I guess they can delete it.

(11-14-2017, 04:52 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I knew you'd show up lol Daltons #1 fan,tell me how do you feel about mccarron?

#1 fan because I defend him against arrogant, misinformed, irrelevant and poorly written arguments? I guess so then.

AJM is a great guy, good Football player and should 100% be starting somewhere. I've said this from day one. 

(11-14-2017, 05:01 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: #1 fan because I defend him against arrogant, misinformed, irrelevant and poorly written arguments? I guess so then.

AJM is a great guy, good Football player and should 100% be starting somewhere. I've said this from day one. 

All them insults you throw im surprised you're allowed to get away with it,I know I'm not or I get banned. Yeah all my stuff is bad because I'm talking about your favorite player. I guess you got a pic with him and a autograph so you feel you guys are tight now.

(11-14-2017, 05:01 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: #1 fan because I defend him against arrogant, misinformed, irrelevant and poorly written arguments? I guess so then.

Also dalton is a great guy and deserves to try somewhere else , i see him as being the kitna role hear sooner or later . He will cast off and be someone else's not good enough starter.mark my words. Andy kitna.

RE: Dalton/ McCarron & the offense as a whole - Nicomo Cosca - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 05:01 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: #1 fan because I defend him against arrogant, misinformed, irrelevant and poorly written arguments? I guess so then.

How is his opinion that 5 should get a shot over 14 (in a lost season) “irrelevant?”

(11-14-2017, 05:03 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: All them insults you throw im surprised you're allowed to get away with it,I know I'm not or I get banned. Yeah all my stuff is bad because I'm talking about your favorite player. I guess you got a pic with him and a autograph so you feel you guys are tight now.

Nothing I've said is insulting your character, your family or who you are as a person. I'm simply stating the statements you're presenting, do not and have not actually helped you're argument in anyway. I've been apart of this Bengal community for 13 years now, without any sort of issue and have never relented to go as low as to say another person was, "butt hurt" in an argument (Wait, oh you did that!)

If at any time a moderator feels like I've disrespected someone, they're more than willing to talk to me. That being said, a lot of posters, including moderators have liked my posts in regards to responding to you. 

As for Andy Dalton. I think he is a great person who has done a lot of great for our community. He is a good Football player. My favorite player? Not even close. Favorite Bengal? Not even close. I just know how easy it is to blame the man who touches the ball the most, and how majority of the time, it's wrong. 

(11-14-2017, 05:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How is his opinion that 5 should get a shot over 14 (in a lost season) “irrelevant?”

Hmm maybe to see if hed get you more wins and success,and evaluate him more.