Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 11:53 AM)BengalChris Wrote: This is so true. But Dalton has played pretty bad in those games and the quality of his own play is something that's completely under his own control.

If you say this about Dalton, it should go for everyone else as well. Scheme and coaching don't play a role at all, and the players are 100% accountable. Who needs good schemes and coaching?  :snark:

(10-04-2015, 08:03 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Marvin.  Okay.  To throw Dalton's peed in playoff game pants out with the wash and pretend it was everybody.....I dont think so pal.

No pretending about it. The numbers and tape are all there if you choose to see it.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - djs7685 - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 07:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So now you spew the non sense Dalton needs to be a Hall of Fame QB to get your full approval.

I don't know about AD, but if I were him I will tell you and other like you to shove it where the sun can't shine

Your crap posts never giving AD full credit gets very old and tiring.

Hahahahahabahahahaha

Says the guy that refuses to call A.J. elite because he "is just HOF potential but he isn't future HOF yet"

Some people have the most backwards, dumb logic.

BengalChris won't call Andy elite after 4 great games but this guy is pissed about it even though he's on record saying he can't call A.J. elite because he's not a HOF lock.

Duuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - type_stripe - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 01:38 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Why do people think that Tannehill and Smith are better QBs? It never made sense to me.
They aren't. I don't get it either. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 08:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If you say this about Dalton, it should go for everyone else as well. Scheme and coaching don't play a role at all, and the players are 100% accountable. Who needs good schemes and coaching?  :snark:

No pretending about it. The numbers and tape are all there if you choose to see it.

I do say this about others. In particular Lewis and the coaches. And, I believe, I'm quite known of disliking Mikey B to a rather high degree in the past. I'm an equal opportunity disliker.

But, right now, I like Dalton, I like AJ Green, I like Hue Jackson, I like Lewis, I like the defense. My two fantasy team QBs were Brees and Rothlesberger (both hurt) so I picked up Dalton and he started for me today. As did Jeremy Hill and AJ Green and the defense. I even have Marvin Jones on the bench.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - type_stripe - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 08:03 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Marvin.  Okay.  To throw Dalton's peed in playoff game pants out with the wash and pretend it was everybody.....I dont think so pal.
So did you watch the playoff games or did you just listen to the media afterwards?

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 10-04-2015

Speaking in terms of the 2015 season, right now Dalton might be QB3 in the NFL

(10-04-2015, 08:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Speaking in terms of the 2015 season, right now Dalton might be QB3 in the NFL

QB3 like depth chart or 3rd best? I'm pretty sure you're meaning the latter but just wondering

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 08:38 PM)type_stripe Wrote: QB3 like depth chart or 3rd best? I'm pretty sure you're meaning the latter but just wondering

Both? 
If you took a depth chart of QBs in the NFL right now, he'd be 3rd. 

(10-04-2015, 08:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Both? 
If you took a depth chart of QBs in the NFL right now, he'd be 3rd. 

Lol fair enough

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 08:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Speaking in terms of the 2015 season, right now Dalton might be QB3 in the NFL

Honestly, Dalton has been better than even Rodgers. You could make a debate he's been as hot as Brady.

He might be the QB1 of the NFL.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - J24 - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 09:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly, Dalton has been better than even Rodgers. You could make a debate he's been as hot as Brady.

I would not go that far. Rodgers has been pretty good this year.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - McC - 10-04-2015

Two plays--

The low snap that Andy picked up, then straightened up and threw a perfect pass to AJ without missing a beat. Very high degree of difficulty and he did it with ease.

The scramble and bomb to Tate thrown on the run. Also high degree of difficulty.

Andy leads the league in completions over 25 yards. He is flinging the ball all over the yard. He is in total control. There's no denying. He is a ginger on a mission.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - CoCoNuT - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 09:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly, Dalton has been better than even Rodgers. You could make a debate he's been as hot as Brady.

Andy Dalton! Andy Dalton! ANDY Dalton!

(10-04-2015, 09:43 PM)J24 Wrote: I would not go that far. Rodgers has been pretty good this year.

Dalton:
1187 yards
9 TD's
1 INT
10.23 YPA
123.0 passer rating

Rodgers:
995 yards
11 TD's
0 INT
8.09 YPA
125.9 passer rating

Ok, maybe better than Rodgers is a slight stretch, but I'd definitely call it even. 

Rodgers has 2 more TD's and 1 less INT. Dalton is averaging over 2 yards more per pass, which is significant.

(10-04-2015, 10:01 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Andy Dalton! Andy Dalton! ANDY Dalton!

Is there some reason you keep doing this? 

(10-04-2015, 10:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton:
1187 yards
9 TD's
1 INT
10.23 YPA
123.0 passer rating

Rodgers:
995 yards
11 TD's
0 INT
8.09 YPA
125.9 passer rating

Ok, maybe better than Rodgers is a slight stretch, but I'd definitely call it even. 

Rodgers has 2 more TD's and 1 less INT. Dalton is averaging over 2 yards more per pass, which is significant.

Plus, he's Aaron fricking  Rodgers.  If Andy's nipping at his heels, that's lofty company.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 09:45 PM)McC Wrote: Two plays--

The low snap that Andy picked up, then straightened up and threw a perfect pass to AJ without missing a beat.  Very high degree of difficulty and he did it with ease.

The scramble and bomb to Tate thrown on the run.  Also high degree of difficulty.

Andy leads the league in completions over 25 yards.  He is flinging the ball all over the yard.  He is in total control.  There's no denying.   He is a ginger on a mission.

The throw to Burkhead was impressive too. Not many QBs can rope balls down the field like that while rolling out of the pocket. Andy has been impressive.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Brownshoe - 10-04-2015

1187 yards
9 TD's
1 INT
10.23 YPA
123.0 passer rating

Rodgers:
995 yards
11 TD's
0 INT
8.09 YPA
125.9 passer rating

You can't count out Daltons rushing TD. He has 1 Less TD but 2 more turnovers.

He's really close to Rodgers honestly.

(10-04-2015, 10:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The throw to Burkhead was impressive too. Not many QBs can rope balls down the field like that while rolling out of the pocket. Andy has been impressive.

The one to Burkhead, he threw that one against his body on the run, right?   It was impressive.  How about Burkead?  Good for a 25 to 30 yarder a game.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - J24 - 10-04-2015

1187 yards
9 TD's
1 INT
10.23 YPA
123.0 passer rating

Rodgers:
995 yards
11 TD's
0 INT
8.09 YPA
125.9 passer rating

Andy has been unbelievable this season especially the last two games. Your right its not as crazy as it sounds to say he is on rodgers level right now. You can make a legit argument that he is the MVP of the league right now.