Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - WhoDeyWho - 10-15-2015

Dalton on Mike and Mike:

http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=1-13892222

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - djs7685 - 10-15-2015

Dalton on Thursday Night Football:

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 11:20 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Dalton on Thursday Night Football:

And you wonder why people think you're a Dalton hater? Rolleyes

(10-15-2015, 11:57 AM)PhilHos Wrote: And you wonder why people think you're a Dalton hater? Rolleyes

I posted a video in an Andy thread that is 100% related to Andy.

There is a total of zero of my opinion in that post, so it's nice to see that you come to the conclusion that I "hate" Andy because of it.

Rolleyes

(10-15-2015, 12:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I posted a video in an Andy thread that is 100% related to Andy.

There is a total of zero of my opinion in that post, so it's nice to see that you come to the conclusion that I "hate" Andy because of it.

Rolleyes

I didn't say you did.

You often bring up how some people accuse you of being a Dalton hater. Well, when you post a video that can be construed as anti-Dalton that has been posted quite a few times before seemingly out of nowhere, is it any wonder that some would question your bias towards Andy?

(10-15-2015, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I didn't say you did.

You often bring up how some people accuse you of being a Dalton hater. Well, when you post a video that can be construed as anti-Dalton that has been posted quite a few times before seemingly out of nowhere, is it any wonder that some would question your bias towards Andy?

Yep, I'm definitely biased against a guy that I ranked higher than 90% of the other board members.

(10-15-2015, 12:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yep, I'm definitely biased against a guy that I ranked higher than 90% of the other board members.

Then why post a video of arguably Dalton's worst game ever that happened in a previous season? Why post a video that's been posted before? 

Dalton's currently playing at an elite level. He's seemingly turned a corner. No one was talking about Dalton in any way, shape or form that would require or people would expect the posting of that video. So, why post it?

I know you're not a Dalton hater, but you're also not a Dalton homer. You have your biases but you do tend towards objectivity when it comes to Dalton. But that just makes me question all the more why you would post this video.

However, I was just trying to help you since there are times you wonder why people sometimes accuse you of being a Dalton hater. When you post an anti-Dalton video in the midst of the best stretch of Dalton's career with no provocation of any kind, what are people supposed to think?

(10-15-2015, 12:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Then why post a video of arguably Dalton's worst game ever that happened in a previous season? Why post a video that's been posted before? 

Dalton's currently playing at an elite level. He's seemingly turned a corner. No one was talking about Dalton in any way, shape or form that would require or people would expect the posting of that video. So, why post it?

I know you're not a Dalton hater, but you're also not a Dalton homer. You have your biases but you do tend towards objectivity when it comes to Dalton. But that just makes me question all the more why you would post this video.

However, I was just trying to help you since there are times you wonder why people sometimes accuse you of being a Dalton hater. When you post an anti-Dalton video in the midst of the best stretch of Dalton's career with no provocation of any kind, what are people supposed to think?

There's definitely a reason that I posted it. I don't just randomly throw stuff like that out in the middle of a thread like that.

It's one of those things that gets less fun for me if I have to sit here and explain it though, so I'm not going to do that.

(10-15-2015, 12:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There's definitely a reason that I posted it. I don't just randomly throw stuff like that out in the middle of a thread like that.

It's one of those things that gets less fun for me if I have to sit here and explain it though, so I'm not going to do that.

In other words, you DON'T have a reason.

Look, I don't care what people think about you, but next time you publicly wonder why people accuse you of being a Dalton hater, I'm just going to link to that post.  ThumbsUp

(10-15-2015, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: In other words, you DON'T have a reason.

Look, I don't care what people think about you, but next time you publicly wonder why people accuse you of being a Dalton hater, I'm just going to link to that post.  ThumbsUp

No, there's a reason, I'm just not going to explain it to somebody that doesn't "get it".

I hope you do link that so I can make fun of you and whoever else for not getting it and making conclusions based off of a post mocking somebody else. Derp.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Brownshoe - 10-15-2015

DJS just has to point out that Dalton had a bad game. It was his worst game in his career, and guess what? Hall of famer QBs have had just as bad if not worse games than that Thursday night game Dalton had.

(10-15-2015, 12:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: DJS just has to point out that Dalton had a bad game. It was his worst game in his career, and guess what? Hall of famer QBs have had just as bad if not worse games than that Thursday night game Dalton had.

Not quite. Nice try though. I'll give you a C for the effort.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Brownshoe - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:51 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not quite. Nice try though. I'll give you a C for the effort.

It's as exactly as I say though. So nice try on your part for trying to act like it's not.

(10-15-2015, 12:53 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's as exactly as I say though. So nice try on your part for trying to act like it's not.

You do realize that I know why I post things, right?

I said you were incorrect, and that stands. That's not why I posted it. Keep believing that you know everything though Rolleyes

(10-15-2015, 12:54 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You do realize that I know why I post things, right?

I said you were incorrect, and that stands. That's not why I posted it. Keep believing that you know everything though Rolleyes

Then enlighten the board on why you posted it, and stop acting like a stuck up a-hole

(10-15-2015, 12:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No, there's a reason, I'm just not going to explain it to somebody that doesn't "get it".

I hope you do link that so I can make fun of you and whoever else for not getting it and making conclusions based off of a post mocking somebody else. Derp.

Please don't tell me you did it because WhoDeyWho posted a link of Dalton being on Mike and Mike, because if so, then your reasoning is pure stupidity (not to mention hypocritcal). WhoDeyWho's post had no opinion in it and the link was to an interview and though I didn't listen, I highly doubt Mike and Mike were irrationally presenting Dalton as the greatest QB that ever played the game, either.

So, please, enlighten me. I love a good joke (and even like some bad ones as well). Please explain the joke to me.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - WhoDeyWho - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Then enlighten the board on why you posted it, and stop acting like a stuck up a-hole

I'll take a stab at it:

I think it is possible that he is "butthurt" over the disrespect being shown to Jermain Gresham on another thread.  Posting a video of Dalton's worst performance was the only way he knew how to vent his frustration.

I could be terribly wrong, but that's my guess.  

(10-15-2015, 12:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Then enlighten the board on why you posted it, and stop acting like a stuck up a-hole

(10-15-2015, 12:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, please, enlighten me. I love a good joke (and even like some bad ones as well). Please explain the joke to me.

[Image: 871be8f0676de6ba477ca5733454ec84.jpg]

See ya dudes, this was fun.

[Image: andy-dalton-turnover-meme1.jpg]

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-15-2015

:slapping: Popcorn

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 10-15-2015

Fwiw, Carson Palmer was considered elite (very briefly) and he didn't exactly perform at a high level for an "extended period of time" and he certainly never won a playoff game. Just sayin.