Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:58 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I'll take a stab at it:

I think it is possible that he is "butthurt" over the disrespect being shown to Jermain Gresham on another thread.  Posting a video of Dalton's worst performance was the only way he knew how to vent his frustration.

I could be terribly wrong, but that's my guess.  

Nah, I think he secretly IS a Dalton hater. DJS always tried to appear obejctive, but that was probably just so his opinion would hold more weight. Well, since Dalton has so far been playing at an elite level consistently, DJS has no outlet for his hatred and thus it leaked out and to try to keep his anti-Dalton agenda hidden, he'll just play it off as a "joke." But we all know the truth, DJS really is a Dalton hater.  ThumbsUp

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Brownshoe - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:59 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 871be8f0676de6ba477ca5733454ec84.jpg]

See ya dudes, this was fun.

[Image: andy-dalton-turnover-meme1.jpg]

haha you're such a joke

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - djs7685 - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 01:03 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: haha you're such a joke

[Image: o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg]

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Luvnit2 - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 01:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nah, I think he secretly IS a Dalton hater. DJS always tried to appear obejctive, but that was probably just so his opinion would hold more weight. Well, since Dalton has so far been playing at an elite level consistently, DJS has no outlet for his hatred and thus it leaked out and to try to keep his anti-Dalton agenda hidden, he'll just play it off as a "joke." But we all know the truth, DJS really is a Dalton hater.  ThumbsUp

My vote is you are spot on.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:59 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 871be8f0676de6ba477ca5733454ec84.jpg]

See ya dudes, this was fun.

[Image: andy-dalton-turnover-meme1.jpg]

Here, djs, because I'm in the business of helping the poor and downtrodden, allow me to offer you my assistance: You posted the video because you were bored and you just knew someone was going to respond. 

There. Now your reputation will remain intact. Ok? Are we besties again?

(10-15-2015, 01:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My vote is you are spot on.

Coming from a guy that doesn't understand what "above average" and "below average" means, I'm not surprised!

math iz hard!!!!!!!

(10-15-2015, 01:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Here, djs, because I'm in the business of helping the poor and downtrodden, allow me to offer you my assistance: You posted the video because you were bored and you just knew someone was going to respond. 

There. Now your reputation will remain intact. Ok? Are we besties again?

[Image: the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-me...023fda.jpg]

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-15-2015

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

(10-15-2015, 01:08 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Coming from a guy that doesn't understand what "above average" and "below average" means, I'm not surprised!

math iz hard!!!!!!!

That's right, you voted AD was average over his first 4 years and got upset I felt he was above average. I rest my case, you have always leaned left (negative towards AD) and side with the haters. Phil called you out, correctly.

Get ready for the name calling in 1,2 ....................................................3

(10-15-2015, 01:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  That's right, you voted AD was average over his first 4 years and got upset I felt he was above average. I rest my case, you have always leaned left (negative towards AD) and side with the haters. Phil called you out, correctly.

Get ready for the name calling in 1,2 ....................................................3

1. Why is "left" negative? No need to bring politics into this. I know you can't help yourself though.

2. I wasn't upset that you felt he was above average. I was laughing my ass off at you for claiming that you "interpreted" the poll results as him being above average when it factually wasn't represented that way. Both myself and others tried explaining how the word "average" works and why you were wrong, but you kept saying it was your opinion when it was clearly a factual argument. Now it's even funnier because you have to make shit up that didn't even happen instead of admitting you were wrong.

3. I'm 51.6% sure that Philhos' post was actually a joke and that he was baiting me, just as I did to the rest of you Andy-lovers earlier. I could be wrong, I won't be like Brownshoe and claim that I know Phil's posts better than he does, but that's how I read it at least.

Get ready for Luvnit not being able to comprehend words properly put next to each other in 3, 2.....................................1

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-15-2015

[Image: UdTfs.gif]

(10-15-2015, 01:20 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. Why is "left" negative? No need to bring politics into this. I know you can't help yourself though.

2. I wasn't upset that you felt he was above average. I was laughing my ass off at you for claiming that you "interpreted" the poll results as him being above average when it factually wasn't represented that way. Both myself and others tried explaining how the word "average" works and why you were wrong, but you kept saying it was your opinion when it was clearly a factual argument. Now it's even funnier because you have to make shit up that didn't even happen instead of admitting you were wrong.

3. I'm 51.6% sure that Philhos' post was actually a joke and that he was baiting me, just as I did to the rest of you Andy-lovers earlier. I could be wrong, I won't be like Brownshoe and claim that I know Phil's posts better than he does, but that's how I read it at least.

Get ready for Luvnit not being able to comprehend words properly put next to each other in 3, 2.....................................1
 And I was laughing at the fact a bunch or haters missed the point, my opinion was AD was above average, your and others stated average at best. Remove 2015 and you were wrong then and now you really dumb for the inability to access talent at the QB position.

So act all you want now of how much you were rooting for AD, the reality is you wanted him replaced by anyone not named Dalton. Those of us in the old forum saw and see right through you.

Back to your post though, please so tell us your intent as many are waiting for your plot anxiously eating popcorn. Smirk  Ninja

(10-15-2015, 01:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  And I was laughing at the fact a bunch or haters missed the point, my opinion was AD was above average, your and others stated average at best. Remove 2015 and you were wrong then and now you really dumb for the inability to access talent at the QB position.

So act all you want now of how much you were rooting for AD, the reality is you wanted him replaced by anyone not named Dalton. Those of us in the old forum saw and see right through you.

Back to your post though, please so tell us your intent as many are waiting for your plot anxiously eating popcorn. Smirk  Ninja

You're still missing the point.

You claimed that "the poll showed that the boards view Andy as an above average QB", when they didn't show that at all.

You still can't admit you were wrong about something that happened how many months ago? Dear lord. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I wasn't "wrong" about anything. Keep reaching and not understanding what words mean. OH, and for the record, I already did spill the beans. I'm sorry that it takes SOME brain power to comprehend that by reading the last page worth of material. Wyche isn't eating popcorn waiting for my answer, he's posting that because we're having a lovely e-fight. Why am I explaining this shit to people? How old are you to not comprehend any of this?

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - XenoMorph - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 01:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You're still missing the point.

You claimed that "the poll showed that the boards view Andy as an above average QB", when they didn't show that at all.

You still can't admit you were wrong about something that happened how many months ago? Dear lord. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I wasn't "wrong" about anything. Keep reaching and not understanding what words mean. OH, and for the record, I already did spill the beans. I'm sorry that it takes SOME brain power to comprehend that by reading the last page worth of material. Wyche isn't eating popcorn waiting for my answer, he's posting that because we're having a lovely e-fight. Why am I explaining this shit to people? How old are you to not comprehend any of this?

Why do you turn all threads into a debate about you being right?

(10-15-2015, 01:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You're still missing the point.

I am 58+
I am married to my high school sweetheart
I raised 3 lovely daughters and now have 9 grandchildren
I serve on 4 boards

I am wrong at times and I sin also. I am not close to perfect.
Any other info you need to evaluate me?

(10-15-2015, 02:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why do you turn all threads into a debate about you being right?

Because I'm awesome....and right. ThumbsUp

I apologize for usually having more to say than a one liner that doesn't add much substance to the discussion. Whether you like it or not, arguing (even off topic) is what keeps a message board alive long term. Circle jerks and topics that everybody agrees upon leads to a dead board.

(10-15-2015, 02:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am 58+
I am married to my high school sweetheart
I raised 3 lovely daughters and now have 9 grandchildren
I serve on 4 boards

I am wrong at times and I sin also. I am not close to perfect.
Any other info you need to evaluate me?

Hmmm..maybe. I'll have to consult supreme leader and see if he needs more info. Brb.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 10-15-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_nnadf8js2E1rpltvp_500.gif]

^ 2/10

You can do better than that.

(10-15-2015, 03:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: ^ 2/10

You can do better than that.

Will this suffice?

[Image: large.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mc778vf4uz1qih9gi.gif]